‘I truly hate these people’: Disgraced FBI agents trashed pro-lifers, wanted to stop March for Life

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the files of "what they really think" comes this:

WASHINGTON, D.C., February 9, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Text messages recently released between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress FBI attorney Lisa Page — both of whom are anti-Trump — reveal them saying that they "hate" pro-lifers and wanted to find an excuse to cancel the 2016 March for Life in Washington, D.C.

In what was intended to be a private message, Page told Strzok that "I truly hate these people," referring to pro-lifers attending the January 22, 2016, March for Life in the nation's Capitol. Strzok then replied that that the authorities should lie about a “snow emergency” to "cancel the permit" and stop the march.

More:

‘I truly hate these people’: Disgraced FBI agents trashed pro-lifers, wanted to stop March for Life

• Informative
Reactions: Chesterton

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

WASHINGTON, D.C., February 9, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Text messages recently released between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress FBI attorney Lisa Page — both of whom are anti-Trump — reveal them saying that they "hate" pro-lifers and wanted to find an excuse to cancel the 2016 March for Life in Washington, D.C.

In what was intended to be a private message, Page told Strzok that "I truly hate these people," referring to pro-lifers attending the January 22, 2016, March for Life in the nation's Capitol. Strzok then replied that that the authorities should lie about a “snow emergency” to "cancel the permit" and stop the march.

More:

...so they actually tried to get a fake snow emergency called in order to stop the march? :scratch:
tulc(didn't see where they had done that) :sorry:

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How bad does the love making have to be that you are talking about politics all of the time?
It's worse then that: if I read the article right I got the impression they were discussing how the March interfered with the traffic in Washington DC:
FBI agent Strzok: "****ing marchers making traffic problems."
....wait...don't some Republicans think people should be able to run over people who interrupt traffic?
Republicans in 6 states are trying to protect drivers who hit protesters
Fields was arrested Saturday and charged with second-degree murder. Lawmakers on both sides denounced the driver’s actions, with Republicans in Congress labeling the incident a “terror attack” and calling for a Department of Justice investigation into the violence. With the exception of the president, who condemned violence on “many sides”, the consensus was that a person should not be allowed to drive a car through a crowd, no matter the motive or intentions.

But not everyone agrees with that statement. State lawmakers in at least six GOP-controlled states have pushed for laws this year that would shield drivers who hit protesters. The bills are part of a wave of anti-protest proposals introduced since the rise of the Black Lives Matter and anti-Trump resistance movements.
:scratch:
tulc(traffic: people get pretty cranky about that stuff) :sorry:

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
obama-wire-tapping-wolverton-cagle-cartoons.jpg

More:

Are Republicans prepared to hold the public tweets of "The Donald" to the same high standard that they are holding the private messages of FBI agents Strzok and Page?

What would the reaction of the Trump supporters be if Strzok and Page been so reckless as to accuse Obama of "wiretapping" the phones in Trump Towers or stated that Ted Cruz's father was part of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK?

Last edited:
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What would the reaction of the Trump supporters be if Strzok and Page been so reckless as to accuse Obama of "wiretapping" the phones in Trump Towers or stated that Ted Cruz's father was part of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK?
But we have those Tweets. They weren't lost for a few days.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we just would stop and think for a minute, we could understand these 2 agents better. They (law enforcers) are left to deal with so many of these unwanted newborns during their growing up and into their adult years.
Why is it illegal to kill fully born orphans?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the resounding silence about it I take it they never went beyond the "complain to someone in an email it was thought would never be seen by anyone else." stage? They never tried to get the city of Washington closed down over a bogus weather report? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0