United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That doesn’t make sense.

That’s like saying because God chose prophets in the OT and prophets were human beings, every human being is a prophet.

If you want to talk sensibly, I’m here.

If you don’t. I won’t waste my time
You said God chose this President. If He chooses Presidents He also chose the last one and the one before..., etc.

Or, are you claiming to know which are chosen by God and which are not?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And?

People hiding behind the idea that He appointed their guy rarely want to confront the fact that He also appointed Stalin and Hitler.
I’m not saying my opinion is fact.

I’m saying that their is Biblical precident that God has chosen or called specific rulers at specific times in history so that His will is done.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You said God chose this President. If He chooses Presidents He also chose the last one and the one before..., etc.

Or, are you claiming to know which are chosen by God and which are not?
I said I BELIEVE that God chose this President.

How can you argue with what my opinion is?

You can disagree, but it’s my opinion

• Winner
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Convenient.
how-convenient-church-lady.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I think what Christians are ignoring when they write something about "god choses every leader of state" is that Trump said that he is "the Chosen One".

Being "the Chosen One" implies that he is special and singular even among the leaders of state.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I said I BELIEVE that God chose this President.

How can you argue with what my opinion is?

You can disagree, but it’s my opinion
Having an opinion doesn't make you immune to criticism, at least once you decide to put your opinion into the public space of a debate forum.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif

It's hilarious. Trump's trolling. It's what he does.

Noting that Obama did his share of trolling as well. All presidents do.
Trump does like to troll people. Big time. Understanding when and how he is doing this can be challenging for some.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He’s talking about taking in the trade war with China. No other President would do it.

It’s obvious that he is the chosen President who will take on China.

But--other than spouting hot air--what has The Chosen One actually done? He caved in and delayed the tariffs he wants to impose on Chinese electronics, toys, clothing, and shoes till December. (After peak Christmas shopping.) But the retaliatory tariffs China imposed on our agricultural imports has been a body blow to our soybean farmers. Who we the taxpayers are now bailing out with $20+ billion in subsidies. He seems not to understand that our economies are interlinked. China is deeply enmeshed in the global supply chain that supports a large proportion of US businesses, and millions of American jobs. If the Chinese economy is hurt, we're also gonna feel some big-time pain. You can bet the Chinese know this. And they know that Donald Trump cannot afford higher consumer prices or any slowdown in the US economy in the year he wants to be re-elected.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But--other than spouting hot air--what has The Chosen One actually done? He caved in and delayed the tariffs he wants to impose on Chinese electronics, toys, clothing, and shoes till December. (After peak Christmas shopping.) But the retaliatory tariffs China imposed on our agricultural imports has been a body blow to our soybean farmers. Who we the taxpayers are now bailing out with $20+ billion in subsidies. He seems not to understand that our economies are interlinked. China is deeply enmeshed in the global supply chain that supports a large proportion of US businesses, and millions of American jobs. If the Chinese economy is hurt, we're also gonna feel some big-time pain. You can bet the Chinese know this. And they know that Donald Trump cannot afford higher consumer prices or any slowdown in the US economy in the year he wants to be re-elected.
Boy where to start.

Hmmm. Well, Trump gave the farmers what they lost by China not buying their products. In cash from the China tariffs, so you must be real off of uninformed about that.

Second, China is a totalitarian communist government with child and slave labor, so I’m unsure why you are so for their government. They have cameras everywhere and a social credit score that you can’t even buy a subway ticket if your score of following the government is too low.

To do business in China, American companies have to give their intellectual property rights away. Communists aren’t very creative since their told what to do and how to think. Enjoy your dollar store purchases from that cute 11 year old factory worker making your goods rather than getting an education.

China has also been stealing our jobs for 30 years. Companies moving TO China so they can hire slave labor and not pay living wages in the US.

Many businesses in China are just located there, for the cheap 11 year olds, and sell their products globally.

What Trump is doing is charging those companies an additional 20% to import goods into the US. Little do you know, that China is eating the cost differ and many companies want to come back to the IS because this is their major market and they’ll loose market share staying in China.

So, with jobs coming back to the USA like car companies, steel and energy, we now have

* the lowest black unemployment in HISTORY

^ the lowest Hispanic unemployment in HISTORY

* record low unemployment overall.

But, your right.

Trump isn’t doing anything for America

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif
lol-044.gif

It's hilarious. Trump's trolling. It's what he does.

Noting that Obama did his share of trolling as well. All presidents do.
as POTUS he could be held to a higher social, moral or ethical standards than a 12yr old playing fortnite.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
It’s only wrong if God didn’t choose him.

So from "no way that couldn't have happened" to "well it did happen, but it's okay, because he really is chosen by God."?

That flip-flop was really hard there my dude.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Doesn’t mean God didn’t have anything to do with him running or winning.

Maybe God was sick of Democrats killing millions of unborn made in His image.

What about Republicans killing millions of post-born people made in His image?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0