AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Seems to? well that's what *I* call evidence to substantiate the claim...not. And I like how you tried to direct others away from that completely unsubstantiated claim by suggesting I don't pay attention to reality....now substantiate that one too.

How dare you.
Can you find an example, in reality, of The Donald having a problem with a white Gold Star family?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are correct. Trump is constantly attempting to deceive. It is unfortunate that it works on so many so often.

I'll explain it time, just want to know if anyone else see's it, or even wants to. I already know you don't... so..:)

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You answer the question.

It always tickles me when people think they have these little strumpers when in reality they're nothing...simple to answer. :) Happens a lot on the evolution threads. :)

Still waiting for you to tell me why you think I would think that? Is it because I'm not ready to draw a knee jerk conclusion on this because I don't like Trump? what?

I asked first -- and you're still evading.

Just tell me that you don't think the widow is lying, and all of our questions will be answered at once.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'll explain it time, just want to know if anyone else see's it, or even wants to. I already know you don't... so..:)

Can't do it, can you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Na, man, I'm dishonest because you say I am unless I agree with you.
Geez.

Then you are saying those people attacked Trump first?
Or are these people always attacking each other left and right, it's impossible to sort out what is really going on and I would be a fool to just say sure dude, you're right and I was wrong?

You know, I just don't trust any of you to tell the whole story anymore, seen way to much on this thread alone.

None of the first 4 I listed attacked Trump first.

The others were in the Republican primary. People may call attacking others positions during the debates "attacking", but not personal attacks like Trump's tweets.

You're not dishonest because I say you are. You're dishonest because you're not even trying to evaluate the evidence.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is absurd statement. Of course I want to learn. In last day or two I thank somebody for correcting my opinion and have changed it according to what I learned. I have never seen you do same.

So can you point to where you have changed opinion because of what opposition told you? Or are you projecting?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Let's not make this personal. It distracts from the lack of answers.

True, and let's never be distracted from the lack of answers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes. I wonder why he sent that person $25,000 and not others? Considering this is less than pocket change to Mr. Trump?

If it's less than pocket change, why'd the media he hates so much have to poke him with a stick to finally send it?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If it's less than pocket change, why'd the media he hates so much have to poke him with a stick to finally send it?
Maybe Mr. Trump cannot stop himself from running scam on poor people in difficult situation for personal gain as already happened with Trump "University"?

Of course Mr. Trump has also done similar (but with legality) with bankruptcy laws. I wonder if Mr. Trump will insist on bankruptcy laws being changed to protect those who are not as rich as himself? Or will he leave laws the way they are so he can continue to take advantage (and bragged of using bankruptcy laws to take advantage of these people on video) of these people?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is true even if there is video of Trump saying something. Then what he said is "Taken out of context".

This is so simple yet no one picked up on it....sad

How would you know it was in context of being a bad thing, if you didn't hear both sides of the conversation? Let me make more simple for some of you with and example.

John says, on the phone, in a video, I will kill you, and that's all anyone hears...his side of the conversation. Some, lets'say... CF posters, just for the fun of it, go directly to CNN and say John threatened/is going to murder Bill (the guy on the other end of the phone you did not hear). Are you all with me? Pretty simple thus far...right. However, what they did not hear was Bill telling John he's coming to kill John, unprovoked, then commenting "What are you going to do about it"

Before I go on, the first one that says "She never threatened to kill Trump!" is going to end up the first poster I've ignored since the internet began,. and yes, I fully expect it, considering the crowd, I am not joking.:rolleyes:

So, back to your original comment what is really true, even when people have heard all their lives there is two sides to every story, when prejudice people have an agenda, all logic goes away. And I do hate to keep repeating that but the necessity never seems to end here.

I asked first -

Did you actually say that in public? lol

And you made the accusation "first" right along with the act of asking so there were two firsts there. Answer my question, and stop acting as if you have some sort of legal right not to answer me now.

Besides the more I drag this out, the more fun.

Funny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's talk about your truthfulness and my honestly.

I said

OK, let me put this a different way, can you please show me where he attacks someone without provocation as, if I am correct...you definitely indicated. And if you can, this needs to be a general thing he does as you also indicated.

You said:

I'm being truthful. Are you honest enough to admit you were wrong in the face of evidence that contradicts your claims?

"Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty."
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Directed to James Robart who blocked his first travel ban.
"The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!"

Macy's stopped carrying Trump's merchandise (not an attack on him):
"I hope the boycott of @Macys continues forever. So many people are cutting up their cards. Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A."

".@mkhammer, a Fox contributor, isn't smart enough to know what is going on at the border. @TheJuanWilliams made the point far better!"

Feel free to find where these other people attacked Trump first.

During his campaign:

"Truly weird Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain. He was terrible at DEBATE!"

"I just realized that if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache. She has zero chance!"

".@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate."

Now these people may have "attacked" Trump during the debates, but nothing even remotely akin to Trump's twitter attacks.

Then me, and pay special attention to the "left and right" comment:

Na, man, I'm dishonest because you say I am unless I agree with you.
Geez.

Then you are saying those people attacked Trump first?
Or are these people always attacking each other left and right, it's impossible to sort out what is really going on and I would be a fool to just say sure dude, you're right and I was wrong?

You know, I just don't trust any of you to tell the whole story anymore, seen way to much on this thread alone.

Not trying to evaluate the evidence? Are you kidding? Did you see the mess you put out there as evidence? Claiming one thing then another/walking all over yourself? Saying DT's opposition didn't attack but up there and down below you say they really did if I want to see it as that? Flaky at best.

Also your list was to be those who were attacked without provocation, except really there may have been some provocation as in my last comment, :) but even worse, then you go on to now say none of the "first 4" only, attacked first. Meaning you are outright telling us now, your list was comprised of about half that provoked DT when none were supposed to have.

So in reality there were attacks on both sides and we're to take your word for the fact that one side attacked worse than others, and you are privy to all the facts/have researched is so thoroughly you couldn't have possible missed anything, and all that after you just said none in the list attacked trump, then changed it to about half?

I'm not feeling real confident in you a the moment. :)

Everyone keeping up? Keeping up with who's "truthful"? And the moment you catch me not being honest, let me know. I'm having a slight bit of a time getting this all down right so do consider that. But I just know you all will be more than be happy to give me a break there lol

I'll repeat this from my post above, something that I think is real "truthfulness"

None of the first 4 I listed attacked Trump first.

The others were in the Republican primary. People may call attacking others positions during the debates "attacking", but not personal attacks like Trump's tweets.

You're not dishonest because I say you are. You're dishonest because you're not even trying to evaluate the evidence.

And I "may call" their attacks attacks and not trumps. *shrug

Upvote 0