Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's our commander and chief.

Democratic congresswoman: Trump "feels no pity or sympathy"
Rep. Frederica Wilson — who said President Trump told the widow of a US serviceman killed in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for" — called the President "cold-hearted."

“This man is a sick man. He's cold-hearted, and he feels no pity or sympathy for anyone," Wilson said.
Wilson said the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson was upset after the call.

“She looked at me and she, ‘He didn’t even know his name.’ That’s the worst part," she said.

Live updates (this is their live update link, you'd need to scroll down to find the quote,) here -->:(

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Live updates (this is their live update link, you'd need to scroll down to find the quote,) here -->:(

Did you mean to post a link in the OP? It didn't work for me.

I'm sure it shows everything in context/the full conversation and not just the pieces...right?

Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, Trump says he has proof. Let's see him show us. I'm not inclined to trust either of them too much, but Trump lies more than he breathes so it's *really* hard to believe him.

He can’t show it until his IRS Audit is over…

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's our commander and chief.

That's our media, and those that support bashing the president for whatever they can make up.

Oh, and thanks for posting the pieces that work for the bashers, I'm sure they'll appreciate all the trouble you went to to get the pertinent facts (or to not get them.

Come on, we've little idea exactly what happened here. This is so weak, these reporters really need to find some news to make their living with, this is ridiculous. then again, they couldn't make a living with it, if people didn't eat it up.

Have any of you ever seen or heard of someone who is grieving wrongly go off on an innocent person? Is that what happened? I have no idea, nor does anyone else at this point, unless we were there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, Trump says he has proof. Let's see him show us.

He will drag up one of his gutless minions who will corroborate Trump version, then add some platitudes about God, say the democratic congresswoman was probably an atheist raped by a Muslim jihadist Mexican sent by the rocket man and Fox News will do a full story about it.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is so weak, these reporters really need to find some news to make their living with, this is ridiculous.

It is also pretty weak and ridiculous to try to deny all flaws Trump is demonstrating with his tweets and petty actions.

You sound like Sean Spicer.

Maybe they should add new forum - Trump apologists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It must be hard to defend Trump these days with all the whiplash from his rapid fire lying.

Mother of fallen soldier: 'Trump did disrespect' my family

Excerpt: The mother of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, said President Trump did disrespect her family, despite Trump's insistence that remarks about a phone conversation he had with Johnson's widow were "fabricated."

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It must be hard to defend Trump these days with all the whiplash from his rapid fire lying.

Mother of fallen soldier: 'Trump did disrespect' my family

Excerpt: The mother of Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, said President Trump did disrespect her family, despite Trump's insistence that remarks about a phone conversation he had with Johnson's widow were "fabricated."
#Fake Family

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pavlov's dog.

Can you, or anyone for that matter please tell us exactly what Trump did wrong here? You posted a thread on it so I'm assuming you have something concrete? Not allegedly but something proven...something significant. And please be sure anything leveled against him is accompanied by the full story and not just hearsay, or convenient bit's and pieces so we can verify it.

If there really is a problem, fine, then once verified, I'll let y'all bash to your little hearts desire, and without interference by me...fair enough?

Upvote 0