Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cole struggled with gender dysphoria from the young age of 11, when she was first exposed to LGBTQ ideology through online platforms.

WASHINGTON — Chloe Cole, the outspoken 18-year-old raising awareness about the dangers of gender transitions on children, is suing the doctors who performed transgender procedures on her when she was a minor.

The procedures included an irreversible double mastectomy that surgically removed both of her breasts.

“These butchers have gone unquestioned and unchallenged for too long,” Cole told CNA Thursday night.

“My goal in this lawsuit is to set a precedent that will change the landscape for these barbaric processes and to create a pathway for other de-transitioners to seek justice,” said Cole, a self-described “former trans kid.”

The Nov. 9 complaint, Cole vs. Taylor, et al, was filed in California Superior Court against Cole’s former doctors: pediatric endocrinologist Dr. Lisa Taylor; plastic surgeon Dr. Hop Nguyen Le; and psychiatrist Dr. Susanne Watson. The suit also names as defendants The Permanente Medical Group, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, where she was treated for gender dysphoria.

In the suit, Cole alleges that her former medical providers and the Kaiser institutions “performed, supervised and/or advised transgender hormone therapy and surgical intervention [when] she was between 13–17 years old” that constituted a “breach of the standard of care.”

Continued below.
‘Former Trans Kid’ Chloe Cole Sues Doctors for Medical Malpractice

• Wow
Reactions: Mark Quayle

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟873,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No child should be allowed to undergo such a life changing alteration before the age of 18. I mean in most states you can’t even get a tattoo before the age of 18 so why would a minor be allowed to have a gender altering procedure? I’ll tell you why, because the doctors that perform these procedures make stacks of cash from them by selling people to the idea and claiming that something is wrong with them physically when they’re actually in perfect physical health.

Upvote 0

archer75

Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟253,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No child should be allowed to undergo such a life changing alteration before the age of 18. I mean in most states you can’t even get a tattoo before the age of 18 so why would a minor be allowed to have a gender altering procedure? I’ll tell you why, because the doctors that perform these procedures make stacks of cash from them by selling people to the idea and claiming that something is wrong with them physically when they’re actually in perfect physical health.
Unfortunately and horribly true.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟423,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Cole struggled with gender dysphoria from the young age of 11, when she was first exposed to LGBTQ ideology through online platforms.

WASHINGTON — Chloe Cole, the outspoken 18-year-old raising awareness about the dangers of gender transitions on children, is suing the doctors who performed transgender procedures on her when she was a minor.

The procedures included an irreversible double mastectomy that surgically removed both of her breasts.

“These butchers have gone unquestioned and unchallenged for too long,” Cole told CNA Thursday night.

“My goal in this lawsuit is to set a precedent that will change the landscape for these barbaric processes and to create a pathway for other de-transitioners to seek justice,” said Cole, a self-described “former trans kid.”

The Nov. 9 complaint, Cole vs. Taylor, et al, was filed in California Superior Court against Cole’s former doctors: pediatric endocrinologist Dr. Lisa Taylor; plastic surgeon Dr. Hop Nguyen Le; and psychiatrist Dr. Susanne Watson. The suit also names as defendants The Permanente Medical Group, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, where she was treated for gender dysphoria.

In the suit, Cole alleges that her former medical providers and the Kaiser institutions “performed, supervised and/or advised transgender hormone therapy and surgical intervention [when] she was between 13–17 years old” that constituted a “breach of the standard of care.”

Continued below.
I'll be curious to see how this goes for her being that it's California, I know a new law went into affecting making California a "transgender sanctuary" but I don't think it protects doctors who perform the operations.

I find it interesting that the primary names in her lawsuit are women, and it points out to me think that it's mostly women who are pushing transgenderism. Coupling that with a lot of social media posts I've seen lately from high profile feminists simply saying "kill all men" ... I'm starting to suspect there's an agenda afoot to eradicate the male sex and replace them with trans men.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think we will see a lot of this in the near future.
Rightly so.
I think so, too. I have said for ages that once these kids who were used as lab rats in the "transgender" wars finally come of age and realize what was done to them, there's going to be a lot of retaliation. It will not surprise me in the slightest when we start seeing myriad cases of depression, despair, anger, suicide, and murder, not just lawsuits.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I think so, too. I have said for ages that once these kids who were used as lab rats in the "transgender" wars finally come of age and realize what was done to them, there's going to be a lot of retaliation. It will not surprise me in the slightest when we start seeing myriad cases of depression, despair, anger, suicide, and murder, not just lawsuits.
Lots of suicides among teens and young adults now according to a friend in the medical community. Another says lots of gender confused suicides. Anecdotal evidence.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Hard to tell sometimes, the difference between human and demonic.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,582,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Continued below.
These kids are the sacrificial lambs of this abusive agenda. And they will fight against being silenced as well. As if they have not suffered enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums