‘Exhibit Q’: Lawyer Lin Wood Submits that Michigan Is Really Minnesota in Failed Pro-Trump Election

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There's a link for you to read it. No excuse.

I have read it... and the actual affidavit and been researching the topic for the better part of the day.

It was a pretty dumb move on the part of his lawyers. But you can't really blame them. They know he has no case, so they're just going through the motions, and aren't checking their work very well.

Not necessarily, he has quite a bit of knowledge concerning the programming itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Then look to the right, my friend, for all the accusations of cheating we have heard for a few weeks and how nothing significant has shown up.

I honestly just want it to stop. I do not think Democrats realize what all we have been thru over these last four years. It has been an unrelenting pounding every single day. Even on the real world on the streets. I know everyone keeps saying there is no evidence, but unfortunately it is just more of the same.

For Trump supporters all that changed from Nov 3rd to the 4th was the date. Nothing at all different or new at all.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't buy that LostMarbels Republicans had no idea all the blatant hatred and racism shown while Obama was president. For pete's sake, remember that big deal about a simple tan suit? It was incredible. Other presidents can wear one but not the black man. And all the Benghazi stuff?

I don't believe the Senate actually held a decent impeachment trial, Trump was not shown innocent in the Mueller report which was kept from doing a full investigation, and yes, Russia interfered in the 2016 election per a Republican led Senate investigation(s).

This is NOT the topic either. I suggest it go back on topic. Check the article:
‘Exhibit Q’: Lawyer Lin Wood Submits that Michigan Is Really Minnesota in Failed Pro-Trump Election Affidavit

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't buy that LostMarbels Republicans had no idea all the blatant hatred and racism shown while Obama was president. For pete's sake, remember that big deal about a simple tan suit?

No, because I was not into politics. At that point in time I was attending classes to become an addictions counselor and in AOG seminary. I was working in a live-in court appointed rehab, and had two daughters as a single Dad. I absolutely did not even care who was president at that point in time.

And all the Benghazi stuff?

I got into Benghazi because it involved my God mother. She is a GS15 Security admin for the DOS. Her name is in the redacted/deleted emails that were recovered. I have even meet Debbie Wasserman Schultz at my God mothers time-share at Disney Resorts Vistana while she was here on vacation. I literally got into conspiracy stuff to see what my own family was doing, truth be known. Not saying I have any 'inside' information, just that my motives were different.

I don't believe the Senate actually held a decent impeachment trial, Trump was not shown innocent in the Mueller report which was kept from doing a full investigation, and yes, Russia interfered in the 2016 election per a Republican led Senate investigation(s).

And I honestly believe this is a coup.

This is NOT the topic either. I suggest it go back on topic. Check the article:

I already read this and 3 other articles on the topic. It's more of the same four years... what do you want me to say?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It appears that Trump's Michigan lawsuit scam might have a cost he didn't anticipate:

Michigan group sues Trump campaign for alleged mass voter suppression
The lawsuit, filed a day after Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed during a press conference that the president’s campaign had uncovered 300,000 “illegitimate ballots” cast primarily in Detroit, specifically targets Wayne County, where Detroit is located. The residents of the county, which has a large Black population, are facing an echo of “the worst abuses in our nation’s history” at the hands of the Trump administration, the plaintiffs claim.

Michigan group sues Trump campaign for alleged mass voter suppression

• Informative
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0