‘Exhibit Q’: Lawyer Lin Wood Submits that Michigan Is Really Minnesota in Failed Pro-Trump Election

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Andrewn

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The judge appears not to have been persuaded by such evidence as the affidavit labeled on the docket as “Exhibit Q,” which argues that the Georgia vote is untrustworthy because more people voted in Michigan than live in Minnesota.

I'm convinced he's now just trying to keep things going in court long enough to get a coup rolling.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm convinced he's now just trying to keep things going in court long enough to get a coup rolling.
He is trying to steal the election. As soon as the fingers came out from his team crying that 'they (Dems) are stealing the election', it was obvious that his plan was do to just that.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Evidence of Election Fraud

This is a complete misrepresentation of what Trump's legal team is doing, and an intentional misdirection intended on discrediting their case.

This attempted misdirection, is further proof there is an attempt of hiding something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This attempted misdirection, is further proof there is an attempt of hiding something.

The

This is a complete misrepresentation of what Trump's legal team is doing, and an intentional misdirection intended on discrediting their case.

The affadavit is in the link. "Sloppy" is a very kind characterization. What were Trump's lawyers thinking when they did this?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

No, it isn't.

If there was any evidence, Trump's team might get somewhere in court.
Trump is trying to steal the election. His misdirection is pointing at Dems and claiming it is them doing it.

My mother lives in Wayne County Michigan and used a mail in bailout because she is 95 and can't stand in lines. Her ballot is legitimate. If she was out of state for a few months visiting family, she could still have use a mail in ballot because she is a Michigan resident.

In Arizona, a large amount of the elderly use mail in ballots the same as my mom. The efforts to slow down the post office hurt them as much as anyone.

As to the OP topic, it was sloppy lawyering.

"The judge appears not to have been persuaded by such evidence as the affidavit labeled on the docket as “Exhibit Q,” which argues that the Georgia vote is untrustworthy because more people voted in Michigan than live in Minnesota."

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

You will get over it. Besides, I have spatial dysphagia and dyslexia, you will just have to get used to grammatical errors.

The affadavit is in the link. "Sloppy" is a very kind characterization. What were Trump's lawyers thinking when they did this?

"Affidavit"

I do not think people read anything more than a headline in a newspaper article. Did you read the affidavit or watch the video? Because it seems the MSM is banking on the headline and first paragraph is all that is read.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump is trying to steal the election.

Do you have any substantiation to this conspiracy theory you are posing? Or is it in fact, just your opinion on the matter?

My mother lives in Wayne County Michigan and used a mail in bailout because she is 95 and can't stand in lines. Her ballot is legitimate. If she was out of state for a few months visiting family, she could still have use a mail in ballot because she is a Michigan resident.

Forgive me... but I do not believe you Mom was part of the discussion concerning Trump's legal team confusing MI with MN. Got me confused here.

As to the OP topic, it was sloppy lawyering.

So you've read it? Maybe watched Giuliani's press conference? What was sloppy?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you have any substantiation to this conspiracy theory you are posing? Or is it in fact, just your opinion on the matter?

The evidence is all his lawsuits and talking to Michigan congressmen regarding the electors and talking to others about switching their electors

Forgive me... but I do not believe you Mom was part of the discussion concerning Trump's legal team confusing MI with MN. Got me confused here.
The response was to the hysteria seen in the thread about absentee ballots.

So you've read it? Maybe watched Giuliani's press conference? What was sloppy?

YES! Especially his hair dye! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The evidence is all his lawsuits and talking to Michigan congressmen regarding the electors and talking to others about switching their electors

Which is yet another news article. Produced by the same people that support Biden and are suppressing Trump.

The response was to the hysteria seen in the thread about absentee ballots.

This is a comment... an opinion. Do you have any evidence Trump is attempting to steal this election?

YES! Especially his hair dye!

Is such a comment intended to flame?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Which is yet another news article. Produced by the same people that support Biden and are suppressing Trump.

This is a comment... an opinion. Do you have any evidence Trump is attempting to steal this election?

Is such a comment intended to flame?

Yes, that Trump is trying to steal the election is my opinion. The lawsuits are all factual, as in his interference with Michigan lawmakers, his phone call to the Republican canvassers in Wayne County, that he fired the head of the cybersecurity team who disagreed with his line that the election was fraudulant, and his overall conduct.

Biden’s conduct since the election is viewed far more positively than Trump’s

To flame Guiliani's dripping hair dye? I am laughing at that. He was off the rails in that news conference throwing every bit of nonsense in the book. Then his hair dripped. :)

That was about as good as his news conference at the Four Seasons Landscaping place between an adult store and a crematorium.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, that Trump is trying to steal the election is my opinion.

My issue is many state it as a fact, and people do face real world repercussions for disputing that opinion on social media.

The lawsuits are all factual, as in his interference with Michigan lawmakers, his phone call to the Republican canvassers in Wayne County, that he fired the head of the cybersecurity team who disagreed with his line that the election was fraudulant, and his overall conduct.

This is all 'two scoops of ice cream'. Everything the man does... everything the man has done in the last four years is a bombshell incident that is going to end the world...

To flame Guiliani's dripping hair dye? I am laughing at that. He was off the rails in that news conference throwing every bit of nonsense in the book. Then his hair dripped. :)

That was about as good as his news conference at the Four Seasons Landscaping place between an adult store and a crematorium.

Mockery, and ridicule are wonderful ways of controlling speech by shaming opposition into not speaking.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My issue is many state it as a fact, and people do face real world repercussions for disputing that opinion on social media.

So you don't think all the people spouting conspiracy stuff on the internet that X amount of ballots have been changed ad that the dems are cheating and stealing the eletction - and then nothing comes forth as evidence in court - should face repercussions for spreading all that stuff?

T

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you don't think all the people spouting conspiracy stuff on the internet that X amount of ballots have been changed ad that the dems are cheating and stealing the eletction -and then nothing comes forth as evidence in court - should face repercussions for spreading all that stuff?

I think politicians are cheating. And it is absolutely asinine how the citizenry is at each other's throats as if they were the issue. Especially among Christians. We see all the so called 'Christlike' fruits of mockery, ridicule, guile, and malice. Who is the accuser of the brethren? From where do contentions, strife, and confusion come from? Then these same individuals want to exalt themselves on some moral high ground platform. Woe unto them.... to sow discord among the children of God for a political opponent?

I do not know your calling, but I am no man's judge. Neither do I concern myself with the judgement of others. We will all stand before God to give account for our actions on this forum, and for our lives. There is no need for me to worry about repercussions.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think politicians are cheating. And it is absolutely asinine how the citizenry is at each other's throats as if they were the issue. Especially among Christians. We see all the so called 'Christlike' fruits of mockery, ridicule, guile, and malice. Who is the accuser of the brethren? From where do contentions, strife, and confusion come from? Then these same individuals want to exalt themselves on some moral high ground platform. Woe unto them.... to sow discord among the children of God for a political opponent?

I do not know your calling, but I am no man's judge. Neither do I concern myself with the judgement of others. We will all stand before God to give account for our actions on this forum, and for our lives. There is no need for me to worry about repercussions.

Then look to the right, my friend, for all the accusations of cheating we have heard for a few weeks and how nothing significant has shown up.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You will get over it. Besides, I have spatial dysphagia and dyslexia, you will just have to get used to grammatical errors.

Typo flame. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Cool.

"Affidavit"

Two typo flames in one post. Well done.

I do not think people read anything more than a headline in a newspaper article.

There's a link for you to read it. No excuse.

Because it seems the MSM is banking on the headline and first paragraph is all that is read.

It was a pretty dumb move on the part of his lawyers. But you can't really blame them. They know he has no case, so they're just going through the motions, and aren't checking their work very well.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ypo flame. Haven't seen one of those in a long time. Cool.

I thought you wrote "the" because I said something wrong. I get that quite often because what I wrote was true. I have issues typing and without spell check this would be illegible. I thought it would be funny for the tit-for-tat. My poor attempt at humor I would guess. I do apologize for any offense.

Upvote 0