‘Dictatorships often start in the face of a threat’: UN privacy chief warns...

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
But voting Trump out is the only way to thwart the totalitarian schemes of the right-wing religious extremists who support him. The question you asked was, how to hold on to our freedom. There is no freedom with the Christian Right in power.
The truth is the exact opposite, it's the left wing that enslaves people and sells a nations assets to the highest bidder and buries the country in debt.
The left, always leads to the mass murder of it's citizens. The left murdered at least 150 million of it's own people in the 20th century. So the left is pro death and the right is pro life, choose wisely.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
That's plate tectonics, not prayer.
Noah prayed for his family and God moved every mountain on the planet with a flood that covered Mt Everest and carved the Grand Canyon. Nothing to do with plate tectonics, mountains were smashing through everything in the fast moving flood water.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Noah prayed for his family and God moved every mountain on the planet with a flood that covered Mt Everest and carved the Grand Canyon. Nothing to do with plate tectonics, mountains were smashing through everything in the fast moving flood water.
No contemporary or documented examples?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
No contemporary or documented examples?
There are millions of examples in our time but God deliberately hides miracles from unbelievers. He only reveals the truth to His chosen people.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are millions of examples in our time but God deliberately hides miracles from unbelievers. He only reveals the truth to His chosen people.
With millions of examples, it would not be hard to name one of these mountains that was moved.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
With millions of examples, it would not be hard to name one of these mountains that was moved.
Sorry, God warned us about this. He said they will demand a sign or proof, but no sign or proof will be given to them lest they repent and be saved.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,216.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I've seen much bigger miracles than mountains being thrown into the ocean. The miracles I've seen and personally experienced make seeing flying mountains seem like a drop in the ocean.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, God warned us about this. He said they will demand a sign or proof, but no sign or proof will be given to them lest they repent and be saved.
What a convenient hedge against having to substantiate anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've seen much bigger miracles than mountains being thrown into the ocean. The miracles I've seen and personally experienced make seeing flying mountains seem like a drop in the ocean.
Wonderful, so that would make naming something so pedestrian as a land form moving only because people prayer every easy to do.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If I called your deity deceptive I would likely get reported for blasphemy or mockery for attributing such a thing to its character yet here you are doing it.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm not suggesting we revolt against our governments, but there must be some practical and legal steps we can all take to hold on to what's left of our freedom.
That’s the thing with the ‘muh freedoms’ crowd: they moan on the internet and stand around holding guns for Facebook pictures but never actually do anything to Fight Tyranny.

They are VERY good at moaning and posing for pictures holding guns, though.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No you haven’t.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s the thing with the ‘muh freedoms’ crowd: they moan on the internet and stand around holding guns for Facebook pictures but never actually do anything to Fight Tyranny.

They are VERY good at moaning and posing for pictures holding guns, though.
Usually the tyrant must first get rid of the peoples guns in a first step toward tyranny.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Usually the tyrant must first get rid of the peoples guns in a first step toward tyranny.
Which has never been tried so no Tyranny?

I live in the UK where I enjoy freedoms on a par with America yet the number of people owing guns is very small indeed.

I my life I’ve known exactly two people who own a gun. My grand dad and a friend from school who was a farmer’s son. I’ve yet to encounter Tyranny.

You’re being paranoid.

• Winner
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Which has never been tried so no Tyranny?

I live in the UK where I enjoy freedoms on a par with America yet the number of people owing guns is very small indeed.

I my life I’ve known exactly two people who own a gun. My grand dad and a friend from school who was a farmer’s son. I’ve yet to encounter Tyranny.

You’re being paranoid.
You’re being paranoid.
No im just stating a fact.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No im just stating a fact.
It’s not a fact. It’s in your imagination. Tyranny? You already live in tyranny: financial tyranny. And no gun will save you from that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The truth is the exact opposite, it's the left wing that enslaves people and sells a nations assets to the highest bidder and buries the country in debt.
The left, always leads to the mass murder of it's citizens. The left murdered at least 150 million of it's own people in the 20th century. So the left is pro death and the right is pro life, choose wisely.
Shame on them, then, wherever they may be, but it does not mean that I want to suffer under the yoke of religious intolerance in this country.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0