Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The word "could" cannot be intermingled with the following
The Harvest of the Earth
14Then I saw the Son of Man sitting on a white cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

15Then an angel came from the Temple and called out in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud, “Use the sickle, for the time has come for you to harvest; the crop is ripe on the earth.”

16So the one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the whole earth was harvested.

17After that, another angel came from the Temple in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle.

18Then another angel, who has power to destroy the world with fire, shouted to the angel with the sickle, “Use your sickle now to gather the clusters of grapes from the vines of the earth, for they are fully ripe for judgment.”

19So the angel swung his sickle on the earth and loaded the grapes into the great winepress of God’s wrath.

20And the grapes were trodden in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress in a stream about 180 miles£ long and as high as a horse’s bridle.

TWO completely different actions, that could never be mistaken for one in the same.

The same as Matthew 24:30And then at last, the sign of the coming of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the nations of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast, and they will gather together his chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
Apostle John said the EXACT SAME THING here

Rev. 6:1 2 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And He continued
READ Rev 7:1-17

VERBATUM
Jesus in Shorthand, Holy Spirit through Apostle John in Longhand.
Then Prophet Jerry…

Gathering His chosen, or elect is not the same as dispersing judgment...
I Thes 4:15
I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves.
16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the
trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves.

17Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever.

18So comfort and encourage each other with these words.

Gathered together with the dead in Christ at a TRUMPET blast to be "caught up" together with them to meet Lord Jesus in the air and remain with Him forever...

It is clear as the light of day that this is a rapture, caught up = harpazo together with the dead in Christ to meet Him in the air and remain with Him forever

"SO comfort and encourage each other with these words" as it is written

The rapture/harpazo is not new, it has been here all along

This is The White Throne Judgment

Matthew 25: Jesus Tells about the Final Judgment

31“But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate them as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left. 34Then the King will say to those on the right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ 40And the King will tell them, ‘I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,£ you were doing it to me!’
“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his demons! 42For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me anything to drink. 43I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me no clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’ 45And he will answer, ‘I assure you, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’ 46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

And could never be confused with Matthew 24:
Jesus Tells about His Return (Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:25-33)
“Immediately after those horrible days end,
the sun will be darkened,
the moon will not give light,
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers of heaven will be shaken.£
And then at last, the sign of the coming of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the nations of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.£ 31And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast, and they will gather together his chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its buds become tender and its leaves begin to sprout, you know without being told that summer is near. 33Just so, when you see the events I’ve described beginning to happen, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34I assure you, this generation£ will not pass from the scene before all these things take place. 35Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will remain forever.

NOTE**** the sun and moon and powers of heaven being shaken…
Holy Spirit through Apostle John writes about this very same thing in longhand...

Revelation 6:12
I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood. 13Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from trees shaken by mighty winds. 14And the sky was rolled up like a scroll and taken away. And all of the mountains and all of the islands disappeared.

And this is where this happens…
I Thes. 4:
The Hope of the Resurrection
13And now, brothers and sisters, I want you to know what will happen to the Christians who have died so you will not be full of sorrow like people who have no hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died.
[FONT=&amp]15I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. 18So comfort and encourage each other with these words.
[/FONT]

1 of 2

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
2 of 2

Matthew 24:34I assure you, this generation will not pass from the scene before all these things take place. 35Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will remain forever.
This generation has seen the fulfillment of 4 FOUR specific prophecies…
The opening and continual presence of the first four seals are a daily occurrence for us.
The other church period’s could NOT testify to this and this the countdown is upon this specific generation, the one that we are living in right now.
The seals are like a calendar and once the began to be fruitful in completion, they signified to a specific generation

Rev. 6:1-2 (KJV)
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. [2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
The planet has been under the siege of this seal since 70 A.D., yes before, but not to prophecy.
Conquering and to conquer is always upon this planet 24/7 today
Rev. 6:3-4 (KJV)
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. [4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Peace was completely removed from this planet on September 11th ,2001 and has not nor ever will return and is a 24/7 totality.
Rev. 6:5-6 (NLT)
5When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come!” And I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6And a voice from among the four living beings said, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley for a day’s pay.£ And don’t waste£ the olive oil and wine.”
On any given day in any third world country the cost of a measure of wheat and three measures of barley, which is what it takes to make a loaf of bread is a days wage.
24/7 on a daily basis today…
Rev. 6:7-8 (NLT)
7And when the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say, “Come!” 8And I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green like a corpse. And Death was the name of its rider, who was followed around by the Grave.£ They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease£ and wild animals.

Many theologians and believes alike have been waiting for ¼th of this planet to die all at once, yet look closely and see that TWO of the elements of death take time to be achieved, famine and disease…
Right now the death toll for the birth rate is at 40+%, which means that this seal was opened some time during the beginning of the turn of the century…
IE: 1.8 of 4.2 births per second, die every second of every day, 24/7 today on a daily basis…

International Programs - World Vital Events Per Time Unit:2012 - U.S. Census Bureau

We are left with the opening of the 5th seal, which we cannot see evidence of since it takes place in heaven.
The next prophetic event to take place in this generation is the opening of the 6th seal…
Rev. 6:12-17 (KJV)
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Here in is the beginning of the wrath of GOD, and we are not appointed to His wrath…therefore we have a resurrection of the saved and the dead in Christ, per His Word…

POST TRIBBERS plan on surviving the plagues, earthquakes, fire from heaven, and 1/3rd of the population being wiped completely out, which is in context, the WRATH of GOD.
They even attribute much of this to being the wrath of Satan.
They have a hard road to hoe and are not divinely protected from these events without a scriptural formula. They teach that "caught up" is simply being "seized" with no application. That the clouds that Lord Jesus appears in is "crowds"...

PRE TRIBBERS plan on being caught up before the GT begins.
TWO points that are NOT being recognized is
#1. According to the current events, the GT (last seven years) has, is already happening.
#2. IF Father had Lord Jesus appear in the sky among the clouds and the Body of Christ rise up. ALL of the unmanned conveyances that were being driven by “Christians” would plow into countless. Innocent bystanders. killing, maiming and destroying. This would cause faith to be removed from the planet. Hope would be dashed to hell.
KILL many if not millions.
STEAL faith and hope from the ones left.
DESTROY any chances of bringing the left to God through, by and in Lord Jesus.
AND the people left would attribute the death of their loved ones (little Bobby and Suzie, Uncle Jed, Nanna Lois…) directly to Father God, according to scripture, and result in hatred, disdain, contempt and utter loss of TWO THOUSAND years of evangelical work the Body has been in since Lord Jesus ascended.

Verily, verily
REV. 6: 12 through 7:17 is the rapture, harpazo, caught up, resurrection, not appoint to wrath of God and obtained salvation literally resolved, decided, completed, thereof

I will not debate this issue with anyone here.
This has been decided and is currently in the process of being fulfilled very soon, during this precise generation..

You have been shown.
When it begins to take place, you will recognize it because you have heard.

Our choice should not to be attempting to determine when the harpazo takes place.

That is NOT the work of the gospel.

The choice between going and not going will be decided when Father see’ who is doing His will.

For many will come to Lord Jesus and proclaim that they taught this and that and cast out demons and performed miracles in His name. AND He will say to them” GO AWAY! For I never knew you…”
They are building their homes on sand, they are using tools that they have formed by their own hands. They are out purchasing self-help books, listening to teachings that do not concentrate on Christ, but teach humanistic theology.

“ALL GAIN and NO PAIN” is their motto/mantra.

If we knew, as I have said before, when Lord Jesus was returning, Father would not be able to find us in our reality. We would be doing what He said all the time just prior and… that is not what it is all about.

The work of the gospel can be seen in our lives, our verbal testimony of what Christ has done for us and our hope in being with Him when this is over and dung with.

Lifting Jesus UP and He bring them in.

ALL of the theology that purports us as remaining here during the entire GT and the theology that places us in heaven before the GT begins is corrupt leaven that has caused millions of tiny holes to appear in the Bread of life and is defaming the very nature of Father, Lord Jesus' purpose and Holy Spirit' as well.

This leaven has caused believers to not believe in the gifts of GOD being in operation today. It has brought in carnal Christianity as being acceptable and tolerance concerning sin in the church.

I Love each and every one of you and would not that any of you perish, but that y’all repent.

Love,
ערבות מדינה
Bond Servant
The RAPTURE, The Bible & YOU - YouTube

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

B1inHim said in post 1:

14Then I saw the Son of Man sitting on a white cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand

Rev. 14:14-16 refers to Jesus sitting on a single cloud in the 3rd heaven and reaping into the 3rd heaven (beginning mid-tribulation) the souls of those in the church who will be killed (Rev. 14:13) by the Antichrist during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Rev. 13:5-18) (during the latter half of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24) for refusing to worship the Antichrist and his image, and refusing to receive his mark (Rev 14:9-16, cf. 15:2, 20:4).

20And the grapes were trodden in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress in a stream about 180 miles£ long and as high as a horse’s bridle.

Rev. 14:19-20 can refer to the Antichrist's killing of non-Christians who won't worship him (such as radical Muslims, ultra-Orthodox Jews, hardcore atheists, etc.) being God's wrath against those non-Christians. Rev. 14:20 could refer to when they get beheaded by the Antichrist their blood will shoot up from their necks like a geyser as high as a horse's bridle. Also, in Rev. 14:20, the city could be Jerusalem, and the 1,600 furlongs is about 200 miles, so that Rev. 14:19-20 could mean that the Antichrist's beheading of people who won't worship him will begin at Jerusalem and the surrounding region, when he sits in a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem and proclaims himself God (2 Thes. 2:4, Dan. 11:36) and has the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) set up in the holy place of the temple (Mt. 24:15, Dan. 11:31).

But when the Antichrist beheads Christians for not worshipping him (Rev. 20:4), this won't be God's wrath against those Christians, but Satan's wrath against them (Rev. 12:17).

31And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast, and they will gather together his chosen ones

Jesus won't come and gather together (rapture) the church until immediately after the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24 (Mt. 24:29-31, 2 Thes. 2:1-8). That's why the marriage of the church doesn't happen until Rev. 19:7, in connection with Jesus' 2nd coming and the bodily resurrection of the church at that time (Rev. 19:7-20:6, 1 Cor. 15:21-23,51-53, 1 Thes. 4:15-16). Mt. 24:30-31 refers to the same 2nd coming of Jesus and gathering together (rapture) of the church as 2 Thes. 2:1, which refers to the same 2nd coming of Jesus and catching up together (rapture) of the church as 1 Thes. 4:15-17.

Jesus won't return and gather together (rapture) the church until sometime after there's a falling away (an apostasy) in the church, and the Antichrist sits in a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem and proclaims himself God (2 Thes. 2:1-4, Dan. 11:31,36, Rev. 11:1-2, 13:4-8), and the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) is set up in the holy place of the 3rd Jewish temple (Mt. 24:15-31, Dan. 11:31). For when Jesus returns to gather together (and marry) the church he will destroy the Antichrist (2 Thes. 2:1,8, Rev. 19:7,20). Before Jesus returns, the church will have to go through the future, literal 3.5 years of the Antichrist's worldwide reign (Rev. 13:5-10, 14:12-13, 20:4-6, Mt. 24:9-31). At Jesus' 2nd coming (1 Thes. 4:15, 2 Thes. 2:1, Mt. 24:30), the church will be resurrected and caught up together/gathered together (raptured) (1 Thes. 4:16-17, 2 Thes. 2:1, Mt. 24:31), not to remove the church from the earth (Prov. 10:30, Jn. 17:15,20), but to take the church only as high as the clouds of the sky to hold a meeting in the air with the returned Jesus (1 Thes. 4:17).

At that meeting, Jesus will judge everyone in the church (Ps. 50:4-5, cf. Mk. 13:27) by their works (2 Cor. 5:10, Rom. 2:6-8, Lk. 12:45-48, Mt. 25:19-30) and then Jesus will marry in the clouds the obedient part of the church (Rev. 19:7-8, Mt. 25:1-12), those in the church (of all times) who "overcame" (Rev. 3:5), before they mount white horses and come back down from the sky (the 1st heaven) with Jesus (Rev. 19:14) as he defeats the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) and all the unsaved armies of the world (Rev. 19:15-21). Jesus will then make the marriage supper of Rev. 19:9 for the resurrected and married obedient part of the church in the earthly Jerusalem (Isa. 25:6-9, 1 Cor. 15:54). Jesus and the obedient part of the church will then reign on the earth for 1,000 years (Rev. 20:4-6, 5:10, 2:26-29).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

B1inHim said in post 1:

Rev. 6:1 2 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev. 6:12-13 and Mt. 24:29-31 are two different events. For the former will occur during the first stage of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24, whereas the latter (like Rev. 19:7-21, 2 Thes. 2:1-8, 1 Thes. 4:15-17) will occur immediately after the tribulation (Mt. 24:29). Also, when Rev. 6:12-13 occurs, the moon's light will appear blood-red, whereas when Mt. 24:29 occurs the moon's light won't be seen at all. There will also be one point between the time of Rev. 6:12-13 and the time of Mt. 24:29 when the moon's light will temporarily not be seen at all, during 1/3 of the night (Rev. 8:12). Also, the sun's light not being seen in Rev. 6:12-13 will be only the first time during the tribulation that something like that will happen, for it will happen again during the 4th trumpet (part of the tribulation's 2nd stage), for 1/3 of the day (Rev. 8:12), and then again during the 5th trumpet (Rev. 9:2), and then again during the 5th vial (Rev. 16:10), part of the tribulation's 4th and final stage, the 3rd stage being the literal 3.5-year time period of the Antichrist's worldwide reign (which time period is shown from four different angles in Rev. chs. 11-14).

Also, what will appear like "stars" falling from the sky in Rev. 6:12-13 will be only the first time during the tribulation that something like that will happen. For subsequently, during the 3rd trumpet, what will appear like a star will fall from the sky (Rev. 8:10-11), and then again during the 5th trumpet (Rev. 9:1). And then again, mid-tribulation, what will appear like stars will descend from the sky (Rev. 12:4).

The 6th seal (Rev. 6:12-14) could be fulfilled in the future by a huge volcanic eruption (possibly of the Yellowstone Caldera) which will occur during the first stage of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24. This eruption could begin with a large earthquake (Rev. 6:12), signaling the sudden rising of magma within the volcano. When it erupts, it could shoot so much ash and smoke into the sky that the sun will appear darkened and the moon blood red (Rev. 6:12b), like happens during large forest fires. The volcano could also shoot blobs of red-hot magma into the sky, which as they fall back down could appear like falling stars (Rev. 6:13). And it could shoot so much super-heated ash and smoke so high and so quickly into the sky that they could form a gigantic mushroom cloud which will make the sky (the first heaven) look like a scroll being rolled up (Rev. 6:14). Earthquakes connected with the eruption could be so large that they set off a chain reaction of other earthquakes in nearby faults and volcanoes, which could set off even more earthquakes further away, and so on, so that earthquakes will end up affecting every mountain and island, moving each of their positions at least a little bit (Rev. 6:14b).

Rev. 7:9-15's great multitude will be only that part of the church (Rev. 7:14b) which will enter the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24 and then come out of it (Rev. 7:14) and enter heaven (Rev. 7:15) by dying (cf. Philip. 1:21,23, 2 Cor. 5:8) during seals 2-6 in the chapter just prior (Rev. 6) (the tribulation's first stage), just as the souls of "them that were slain for the word of God" who will be under the altar in heaven at seal 5 (Rev. 6:9-11) will enter heaven by dying sometime before seal 5, and just as those in the church who will be on the sea of glass in heaven (Rev. 15:2, cf. 12:11) at the tribulation's 7 last plagues (Rev. chs. 15-16) (the tribulation's final stage) will enter heaven by dying during the (just-preceding) literal 3.5-year worldwide reign of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) (Rev. 13:5-10, 14:12-13, 20:4-6, Mt. 24:9-13).

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The word "could" cannot be intermingled with the following
The Harvest of the Earth
14Then I saw the Son of Man sitting on a white cloud. He had a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

15Then an angel came from the Temple and called out in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud, “Use the sickle, for the time has come for you to harvest; the crop is ripe on the earth.”

16So the one sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the whole earth was harvested.

17After that, another angel came from the Temple in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle.

18Then another angel, who has power to destroy the world with fire, shouted to the angel with the sickle, “Use your sickle now to gather the clusters of grapes from the vines of the earth, for they are fully ripe for judgment.”

19So the angel swung his sickle on the earth and loaded the grapes into the great winepress of God’s wrath.

TWO completely different actions, that could never be mistaken for one in the same.

The same as Matthew 24:30And then at last, the sign of the coming of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the nations of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a mighty trumpet blast, and they will gather together his chosen ones from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And He continued

VERBATUM
Jesus in Shorthand, Holy Spirit through Apostle John in Longhand.
Then Prophet Jerry…

Rev. 14:14-16 refers to Jesus sitting on a single cloud in the 3rd heaven and reaping into the 3rd heaven (beginning mid-tribulation) the souls of those in the church who will be killed (Rev. 14:13) by the Antichrist during his future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Rev. 13:5-18) (during the latter half of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24) for refusing to worship the Antichrist and his image, and refusing to receive his mark (Rev 14:9-16, cf. 15:2, 20:4).

Dears ''Prophet Jerry'' and ''Bible2'' ~

How will anyone escape fiery judgment if he or she does not even recognize a blatant counterfeit false prophet clearly detailed in the Scripture? The Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of Prophecy and Yeshua clearly states that he shall send his reaper angels in the harvest of the end of the age, (each in his appointed times). Yet the both of you have Christ Yeshua with the sharp sickle of a reaper in his hand, sitting on a white cloud, and taking orders from another angel who comes out from the temple. Did neither of you read in the KJV that the one seated upon the white cloud is one ''LIKE UNTO'' the Son of man? Yeshua is not a reaper but rather he is the Master of the reapers who sends forth his reaper-angels to do the bidding of the Father:

Matthew 13:36-43 KJV
36. Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39. The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Revelation 14:14-16 KJV
14. And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap;
for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Just because he is one ''LIKE UNTO'' the Son of man does not mean that he is in fact the true Son of man, (that is the tricky thing about false prophets). In addition it appears that neither ''Prophet Jerry'' nor ''Bible2'' has considered that the reaper angel seated upon the white cloud in Revelation 14:14 has only a single golden crown upon his head. Have neither of you read that the true Son of man has MANY CROWNS?

Revelation 19:11-13 KJV
11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Be ye perfect and complete with the Scripture even as your heavenly Father is perfect …
Or be ye deceived; oh ye two prophets and Bible men … :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is the very theology created by men that leads scholars of their teaching to believe and teach, that when we read one thing, it means something entirely different than what is being said or that what is being said is not exactly what it means...

Once more, I will NOT debate what has been given to this END TIME servant of the Most High God.

Any deviation that can be found in this prophecy is not divinely inspired but rather made by the hands and minds of men looking for answers from God by piecing together verses upon verses to show that they are correct, co-signing their-selves by reason of a formula.

Our purpose and pleasure is unto God and God alone, for it is for His eternal purpose and pleasure that we were and are created.

I know that my purpose has been given among the archives of these debated halls of agitated, disturbed, emotional. excitable. impulsive, temperamental and tempestuous dogmatic individuals.

It is my hope and prayer that none here believe what I have shown, but that when it begins to take place, each and everyone who has had the opportunity to see/read what is being given, recognize it and are ready for it.

Note my siggy

Love,
ערבות מדינה
Bond Servant

I Refuse BY Josh Wilson - YouTube

Holy Ground - YouTube

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The sign of the Son of Man in heaven of his coming, is in Revelation 6, Jesus before the throne of God, sickle in hand (from Revelation 14) about to wield judgment on the wicked men of the earth.

Has nothing to do with the rapture, except that it takes place afterward.

btw in your personal profile you have a background picture of the Kobuk river sunset in Alaska. I have floated down the Kobuk river from Walker Lake to Kobuk... a long time ago.

Doug

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The sign of the Son of Man in heaven of his coming, is in Revelation 6, Jesus before the throne of God, sickle in hand (from Revelation 14) about to wield judgment on the wicked men of the earth.

Ahah, yes of course, three kings along the way, (and each with his false prophet counterparts in tow). However, the following Scripture passages are no light matter in that they concern every believer professing the name of Christ Yeshua and walking toward being grafted into the Olive Tree of YHWH and the whole house of Israel:

2 Samuel 12:27-30 KJV
27. And Joab sent messengers to David, and said, I have fought against Rabbah, and have taken the city of waters.
28. Now therefore gather the rest of the people together, and encamp against the city, and take it: lest I take the city, and it be called after my name.
29. And David gathered all the people together, and went to Rabbah, and fought against it, and took it.
30. And he took their king's crown from off his head, the weight whereof was a talent of gold with the precious stones: and it was set on David's head. And he brought forth the spoil of the city in great abundance.

Revelation 16:21 KJV
21. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Rabbah of Ammon is metaphorically called the CITY OF WATERS.
Edom, Moab, and the sons of Ammon are born of the final wicked king of Daniel 11:41.

Ezekiel 18-23 KJV
18. The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
19. Also, thou son of man, appoint thee two ways, that the sword of the king of Babylon may come: both twain shall come forth out of one land: and choose thou a place, choose it at the head of the way to the city.
20. Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
21. For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, he looked in the liver.
22. At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23. And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

Each in his appointed times and none shall be alone in his appointed times:

Ezekiel 21:24-25 KJV
24. Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25. And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

And every hailstone crown of Ammon pride is about the weight of a talent of gold …

Ezekiel 21:26-27 KJV
26. Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Overturn 3 x 430 = 1290 Days (Re: 1290 Days to the Consummation).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

daq said in post 5:

Yeshua clearly states that he shall send his reaper angels in the harvest of the end of the age

Mt. 13:40-42 refers to the great white throne judgment (Rev. 20:11-14), after the future millennium & subsequent events are over (Rev. 20:7-10), when the unsaved will be cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:15). Mt. 13:43's kingdom of the Father is after the great white throne judgment, when a new earth will be created & God the Father will descend from heaven in New Jerusalem to live with the church on the new earth (Rev. 21:1-3).

. . . the one seated upon the white cloud is one ''LIKE UNTO'' the Son of man

The one "like unto the Son of man" in Rev. 14:14 is Jesus, just as the one "like unto the Son of man" in Rev. 1:13 is Jesus (Rev. 1:17-18).

. . . has only a single golden crown upon his head.

The one wearing a single crown in Rev. 14:14 is Jesus, just as the one wearing a single crown in Jn. 19:5 is Jesus. The single crown in Rev. 14:14 could even be a golden crown of thorns, which Jesus could wear while he's reaping the souls of the martyrs into heaven (Rev. 14:13-16), as a reminder to all that he too was a martyr.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

B1inHim said in post 2:

Here in is the beginning of the wrath of GOD, and we are not appointed to His wrath

1 Thes. 5:9a applies to anyone who obtains salvation (1 Thes. 5:9b). And nothing requires that the entire future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24 from its 6th seal to its end will be God's wrath, or that any part of the future tribulation from its 6th seal to its end that will be his wrath will be directed against any of the saved people who will still be alive on the earth at that time (Mt. 24:9-13, Rev. 13:7-10, 14:12-13, 20:4-6). Most of the future tribulation could be Satan's wrath working through evil men and natural forces to bring disaster on the earth, like when Satan was allowed to work through evil men and natural forces to bring disaster on righteous Job (Job 1:12-20), against whom God had no wrath.

The tribulation's 6th seal (Rev. 6:12-14) will happen sometime before the day of the Lord (Joel 2:31, Rev. 6:12), whereas the day of the Lord/Christ (2 Thes. 2:2) will begin at his 2nd coming (1 Cor. 1:7-8, 2 Thes. 2:1-8, 1:7-10), which won't happen until Rev. 19:7-20:6, immediately after the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24 (Mt. 24:29-31, 2 Thes. 2:1-8). So the people quoted at the 6th seal (Rev. 6:17), during only the first stage of the tribulation, could be just as mistaken as Job was when Job said that what was happening to him was God's wrath against him (Job 19:11). Just as what was happening to Job was actually Satan's wrath against him, not God's wrath, so the 6th seal could actually be Satan's wrath, not God's wrath.

After the tribulation's 6th seal will occur its 7th seal (Rev. 8:1), out of which will come its seven trumpets (Rev. 8:1-2). Nothing requires that any of the first six trumpets' events in Rev. chs. 8-9 will be God's wrath. The 5th trumpet's events will be the work of weird locust-like beings from the bottomless pit (Rev. 9:2-10) led by a fallen angel from the bottomless pit (Rev. 9:11). And the 6th trumpet's events to the end of Rev. 9 will be the work of weird horse-like beings led by four fallen angels previously bound at the Euphrates (Rev. 9:14-19). So even though good angels of God will sound the six trumpets, this could simply be announcing God's allowing the wrath of Satan to destroy 1/3 of different things (Rev. 8:7-12, 9:15,18), just as Satan will subsequently, mid-tribulation, be allowed by God to cause 1/3 of the angels to be cast down to the earth for good (Rev. 12:4,9).

Rev. chs. 8-9 will happen before the Antichrist's (the AC's) (the individual-man aspect of the beast's) future, literal 3.5-year worldwide Luciferian (Satanic) reign (Rev. 13:4-18, 12:9). During the AC's worldwide reign, people in the church will be hated & killed in every nation for refusing to renounce the name of Jesus Christ (Mt. 24:9-13). They'll be beheaded for refusing to renounce the witness of Jesus Christ (Rev. 20:4), for refusing to accept the antichrist lies that Jesus himself isn't the Christ (1 Jn. 2:22) & Christ himself isn't in the flesh (2 Jn. 1:7), for refusing to renounce the sound doctrine of the Bible, the Word of God (Rev. 20:4, 2 Tim. 3:15-4:4), for refusing to depart from the Biblical faith & give heed instead to seducing spirits & doctrines of devils (1 Tim. 4:1-2), for refusing to worship the AC's image (Rev. 20:4, 13:15). All of this will be Satan's wrath against the church (Rev. 12:17), not God's, for the church isn't appointed to God's wrath (1 Thes. 5:9).

Even when God's wrath comes in the seven vials (Rev. 16), the tribulation's final stage, because the church isn't appointed to God's wrath, none of the vials will be directed at any of those in the church who will still be alive on the earth at that time, still waiting for Jesus' coming as a thief (Rev. 16:15). Instead, they will go into protective chambers which they will have prepared for themselves on the earth (Isa. 26:20), just as Noah and his family went into the protective ark which they had prepared for themselves on the earth (Gen. 7:7). After the 7th vial is completed (Rev. 16:17,19, 19:2), Jesus will return (Mt. 24:29-30) and bring the 2nd-coming wrath of God on the unsaved world (Rev. 19:15-21). But before that 2nd-coming wrath begins, the church will be caught up together/gathered together (raptured) (1 Thes. 4:17, 2 Thes. 2:1, Mt. 24:31) into the sky to hold a meeting in the air with the returned Jesus (1 Thes. 4:17).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟112,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Mt. 13:40-42 refers to the great white throne judgment (Rev. 20:11-14), after the future millennium & subsequent events are over (Rev. 20:7-10), when the unsaved will be cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:15). Mt. 13:43's kingdom of the Father is after the great white throne judgment, when a new earth will be created & God the Father will descend from heaven in New Jerusalem to live with the church on the new earth (Rev. 21:1-3).

The one "like unto the Son of man" in Rev. 14:14 is Jesus, just as the one "like unto the Son of man" in Rev. 1:13 is Jesus (Rev. 1:17-18).

The one wearing a single crown in Rev. 14:14 is Jesus, just as the one wearing a single crown in Jn. 19:5 is Jesus. The single crown in Rev. 14:14 could even be a golden crown of thorns, which Jesus could wear while he's reaping the souls of the martyrs into heaven (Rev. 14:13-16), as a reminder to all that he too was a martyr.

Unfortunately, in order for one to arrive where you have arrived, he or she must be willing to take the suntelia-consummation of the aionos-age and violate the Scripture by changing it to mean the great white throne judgment which comes after reigning with Christ. In so doing you nullify the doctrine of Christ to your own detriment, and because of the doctrines which you prefer to espouse you appear to have most of the clear statements of Christ, concerning this topic, in the reverse order from what Yeshua states to be the case. This is clear beginning with the fact that both the wheat and the tares are allowed to grow together until the harvest; yet the TARES are gathered FIRST to be bundled for burning. If the Revelation of Yeshua places the harvest in the fourteenth chapter then who are you to put it off until the white throne at the end of chapter twenty? You presume these things did not apply to the disciples in their own generation and to whom these things were originally spoken, (and yet what Yeshua said to them he says to ALL) and then you suggest that the same things apparently do not apply to yourself in your own doctrines; and yet how do you know for sure that the same one of your bosom telling you how right you are about all these things is not the very same one sitting upon a white cloud and whispering in your ear how right you are in violating the Scripture? :)

Matthew 13:27-30 KJV
27. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28. He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29. But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The YGB or YLT Young's Literal Translation shows that the ''consummation of the age'' from the parable of the wheat and tares is the very same ''consummation of the age'' mentioned in the Olivet Discourse because the very same Greek words are employed in the very same expanded Matthew 24 context:

Matthew 13:37-39 (Young's Literal Bible)
37. And he answering said to them, 'He who is sowing the good seed is the Son of Man,
38. and the field is the world, and the good seed, these are the sons of the reign, and the darnel are the sons of the evil one,
39. and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is a full end [GSN#4930 suntelia] of the age, [GSN#165 aion] and the reapers are messengers.

Matthew 13:39 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented Bible)
39. Ho de echthros ho speiras auta estin ho diabolos. Ho de therismos sunteleia aionos estin. Hoide theristai angeloi eisin.

Original Strong's Ref. #4930
Romanized sunteleia
Pronounced soon-tel'-i-ah
from GSN4931; entire completion, i.e. consummation (of a dispensation):
KJV--end.

Original Strong's Ref. #0165
Romanized aion
Pronounced ahee-ohn'
from the same as GSN0104; properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future):
KJV--age, course, eternal, (for) ever(-more), [n-]ever, (beginning of the, while the) world (began, without end). Compare GSN5550.

Matthew 24:3 TUA (Transliterated Unaccented Bible)
3. Kathemenou de autou epi tou Orous ton Elaion proselthon auto hoi mathetai kat idian legontes, ''Eipehemin pote tauta estai? Kai ti to semeion tes sesparousias kai sunteleias tou aionos?''

Matthew 24:3 YGB (Young's Literal Bible)
3. And when he is sitting on the mount of the Olives, the disciples came near to him by himself, saying, 'Tell us, when shall these be? and what [is] the sign of thy presence, and of the full end [GSN#4930 suntelia] of the age?' [GSN#165 aion]

There are those who will fall upon the Chief Corner Stone and allow themselves and their own doctrines to be broken; yet so many more there are with stiffened necks, who refuse to be led by the Shepherd; and like wild unicorn bulls and all the fatlings of Bashan, they go their own ways frolicking along the river banks fouling the waters for anyone else who wants to drink. But when their time finally comes; and that Corner Stone falls upon them, it shall grind them to powder. If you will not allow that Stone to shape your doctrine then who are you truly serving? Did you never read in the scriptures, the Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? And whosoever shall fall on that Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. :)

Upvote 0