Marital Status
Married

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fatima, Portugal, May 13, 2005[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]LOOK AT THE SUN[/FONT]

[FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif]THE MIRACLE[/FONT]
[FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif]OF THE SUN IS[/FONT]
[FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif]PERFORMED AGAIN[/FONT]
[FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif]and THE PURIFICATION[/FONT]
[FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif]IS NEAR [/FONT][FONT=GarmdITC BkCn BT, Times New Roman, serif](*)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]During the celebration of[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the 88th years anniversary of the first apparition[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]in Fatima, on May 13, 2005,[/FONT]

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is given for the world, as the last sign for[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]conversion and preparation for the purification[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]of the world while we wait for ‘the three days of[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]darkness’ as the climax” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](*)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](*) [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]As it is a promise and a message from[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The BLESSED MOTHER MARY to[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mrs. AGNES SAWARNO[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Indonesian visionary), together with[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]INDONESIA[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]During the celebration of the 88th years anniversary of the first apparition in Fatima, on May 13, 2005,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the miracle of the sun [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]will be given again in Fatima, as the same sign[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]that had been given through Lucia, Jacinta and Fransisco,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]on the October 13, 1917.(*)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is given for the world[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]as the last sign for conversion [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]and preparation for [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the purification[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] of the world [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]while we wait for [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“the three days of darkness”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] as the climax.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So cry and repent! Turn yourself to God totally![/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]To Him, The One and Only God,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior![/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And no one can come to Father except through Him.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And for all the names in the world given to men,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]this is the only One by which we can be saved. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Come nearer and stay closer to God[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Trust in Jesus completely[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to pass the days of purifications.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Live your life in prayer and charity deeds [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]and be in peace with everybody[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So you can be saved.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Revelation 3 : 10 :[/FONT]​
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Because you have kept my commandment to persevere, [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I will keep you safe in the time of trial [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]which is coming for the whole world, [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to put the people of the world to the test. “[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Community was assigned by Mother Mary[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to be her messenger [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to foretell and witness this Fatima miracle.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](*) As it is a promise and a message from[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Blessed Mother Mary to [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mrs. Agnes Sawarno,(Indonesian visionary) [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]together with [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Community of Charity Services of The Blessed Mother. Indonesia[/FONT]​

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Now a great sign appeared in the sky : [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]a woman, adorned with the sun, standing on the moon, [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]and the twelve stars on her head for a crown.” [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]( Rev.12 : 1 )[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This revelation to John, the apostle, was fulfilled with the miracle of the sun in Fatima on the last apparition to the three young shepherds: Lucia, Jacintha and Fransisco, October13, 1917, and continued with similar signs throughout the world in the 20th century and also in Indonesia since March 1995.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In Indonesia, The Virgin Mary introduces herself by the name : [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Blessed Mother[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] and She also tells that she is The Revelation Virgin, the Woman adorned with the sun just as written in the book of Revelation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This Community was formed, named and served by Our Blessed Mother Mary from heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It’s all started on Friday March 24, 1995, in Sendangsono – the famous Marian shrine in Central Java, Indonesia – when Mother Mary appeared to Agnes Sawarno, a regular housewife, (married to an Army Officer, Tarsisius Sawarno). Agnes, mother of 5, was 49 years young when it happened. At the time of the apparition there was also a great sign in the sky, the sign of the sun, “the enchantment of sun”. Since that day, Virgin Mary repeatedly appeared to Agnes or “present in locutions” in several different places including her home in Cimahi, West Java, Indonesia, and asked her to work together as this is the last moments for the world.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Two months after her first apparition, on May 23, 1995, Mother Mary asked the people who gathered and prayed with Agnes to form a group and She named it with a beautiful name: Community of charity services of the Blessed Mother:” I am your Blessed Mother, The blessed one as written in the Bible (Luke 1 : 48), the one who love and serve you day and night, I am your Mother, always remember this!”[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On each of her appearances, The “Blessed Mother”, passes messages through Agnes and are heard by everyone who are there, praying with her, including others that the group come in contact with. Not just Mother Mary, but Our Lord Jesus also uses Agnes as a ‘media’ to pass through His messages.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The messages were the essence of Jesus teachings as can be found in the Holy Bible. Repeatedly, Agnes was asked to pass the messages for [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to repent and return to the righteous way of living, to ask for forgiveness and to be saved by The Lord , Jesus Christ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There is nothing “new” about the messages delivered through Agnes, except the way they are delivered. The deliverance is direct and at the same time can be heard by many people, in fact all people who present at the service. Virgin Mary chose this method because of the “limited time available”. This method at the same time emphasizes the presence of God within His people as He himself had promised!! ( Mat 28:20 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Other than those messages, teachings and guidelines, God also shows the “signs”, the sun enchantment, which may be seen as the repetition of what had been witnessed before in other places, like Fatima, Rome, Naju( Korea) etc. Also other “signs” that are especially shown to Indonesia, such as continues years of Agony, Pain, and Suffering until the arrival of the Three Days of Darkness.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The most important message that was delivered through Agnes, was the realization of the secret message that was delivered by Virgin Mary to Lucia dos Santos on July13, 1917 in Fatima, Portugal, about the days of purification of the world, which will reach its monumental event at the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“three days of darkness”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] as the climax. (this message is part of the third secret of Fatima which is not open to public yet by The Church, but has been spread by other visionary who received it from Mother Mary, including Agnes): “ I am here to bring my children back to God, as there will be three days of total darkness on the entire earth, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]where there will be no sun, moon or stars in the sky. (April 3, 1995). [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“ That will be the purification day for the world “[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](February 23, 2000)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Before this climax of purification happens, - some may face it as a chastisement- , Our Loving and Merciful God will give the world [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A SIGN, THE LAST SIGN FOR THE WORLD TO REPENT : THE MIRACLE OF THE SUN ![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER FROM INDONESIA[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]WAS ASSIGNED BY MOTHER MARY TO GO TO FATIMA[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]TO FORETELL AND TO WITNESS THAT THE SIGN WILL BE GIVEN,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]During the celebration of the 88th years anniversary of the first apparition in Fatima, on May 13, 2005,[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]WHAT TO DO TO PASS THROUGH THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS ACCORDING TO THE BLESSED MOTHER MARY:[/FONT]

“ [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I have said it many times, that the time is limited and that is the prime reason for me to come to my children.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]With the blessing of God, I will tell you what is going to take place. Very soon, the darkness will arrive and I am here to prepare my children to be ready for it, so that they will fulfill their hearts with appropriate spirit and not the worldly amusement. Remember my words my children. (June 22, 1996)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Do not be afraid ! Do not come to God because you are frightened, but you come to God willingly because you need Him and you love Him in your life “.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Shortly before the three days of darkness comes, there will be a sign of heavy and dark fog falling down to the earth with stinky smell that makes people could hardly breathe.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mother Mary told us : “Go directly inside, close all doors because God’s power will descend upon the world; it will be so terrifying that you are not able to face it, while God purifying the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Get into your house and pray, the prayer that I’ve given you (The Prayer of Abandonment January 19, 1996 and The Prayer of longing for God August 28, 2004). [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] I will be with you by God’s mercy, and I will pray for you and embrace you. Keep on praying, let God’s hand saves all of you !” (February 25, 2005 ) [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “ There will be great earthquakes shake the world. Do not be afraid! When it comes, you stay home and pray the prayer I have taught you. Do not run away! Trust in God! The power of God will protect you, you will not be harmed by those disasters because the world will be shaken by The Lord. ( February 4, 2005 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “ What I am telling you is contrary to what the world says. They say whenever earthquake happens, you have to go out of your house. But I assure you: we all have our Almighty God in heaven. When earthquake occurs you [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]go inside [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]your house, pray and you will be safe. The world comprehension about this can never be compared with God!” ( March 11, 2005 )[/FONT]

>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• iesus face.jpg
    iesus face.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 61
  • mariawan.gif
    mariawan.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 59
  • LastSupper.jpeg
    LastSupper.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 59
Jul 21, 2008
✟7,620.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] By the power of God a separation will be made: “ The good will be united and God will eliminate those earthly attributes as God witnessed many people refuse to know HIM, limiting themselves with physical matters in their lives “. (March 17, 2000 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “ I am giving you this understanding, not to frighten you, but to give you ample time to get ready “.( March 9, 2000 ) “Get closer to God and pray, my child, as that is your strength”.( June 4, 2000)[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]When the day of darkness comes, please do not be frightened, as you will be together as one in prayer. Get inside your house, close the door and pray with the whole family. Have some lights, no matter how tiny the light is, it will enlighten you all”(March 9, 2000 ).[/FONT]
“ [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am asking you my child, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]light your heart up[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], as that is the eternal flame, something that will be seen as beauty, so that the power of God will be united with your heart at that particular moment” ( August 24, 2000 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Following the three days of darkness, for those people who survive, there will be peaceful days ahead, whereby God Himself will rule in a wonderful atmosphere, full of love and peace. (Revelation 20 ). [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The three days of darkness will not be the end of the world, but mainly a purification period to prepare for God’s second Arrival.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “ Once you see lights creeping in your house from the outside, it is the sign that the turmoil is over. Get out there and honor God in prayer, and get together with the others to praise Him” [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]( March 9, 2000).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]THE MESSAGES TO LEAVE FOR FATIMA FOR THE WORLD[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Since her first apparition in Indonesia on March 24, 1995, The Blessed Mother has accompanied her children along with COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER and worked through Agnes Sawarno to prepare them to draw closer to God and to be ready for the coming of the three days of darkness.[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tell everyone that I, Mary, has come. Take Agnes to all corners of your motherland because I would like to meet my beloved children in this country. ( January 9, 1999 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Right after Sister Lucia de Jesus dos Santos the last visioner of Fatima passed away, Agnes Sawarno who has been prepared by God for more than 20 years, got a new assignment from Mother Mary to continue Sr.Lucia’s task, that previously Mother Mary started with. Now it is Agnes’ turn to continue the journey. I will bring her to be the witness in this world. It is not only for her children in Indonesia but for her children all over the world as well. ( February 25, 2005 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “My beloved children, I am telling you : Lucia is already blessed and she is with me now. I shared what was in my heart according to God’s plan to purify the world to her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is written in your scripture, but you did not understand it. (Luke 21 : 5-19 ; Matthew 24 : 3-14 ; Marc 13: 3- 13 ; Revelation to John 3 : 10).[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Now Lucia is already home. I gave the sign when she was still alive (October 13th 1917). She testified what I had revealed but my messages did not reach you. However, the power of God continues to work, Lucia secretly passed my messages to her trusted friends; It was not enough my children! That is why I came to many places in this world to visit my children. It was not enough either, there are still lots of my children who left Lord Jesus and went astray with the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]But I keep working through Agnes, the child who had been prepared by God since her presence inside her mother’s womb. Do not think that this child is not prepared! She is well prepared to be the last one in God’s plan to purify the world. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] My children, ever since Lucia is with me in heaven, Agnes is assigned to continue the task. What I have prophesied to Lucia, I share it to Agnes and to all of you as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] There are no more hidden things, but rather more comprehensions are added for you to have clear and better understanding about [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the spiritual journey: the spiritual journey with God, with me your Mother, with all angels and The Holy ones in heaven;[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] through this group in these end times, God reveals the Truth for you to understand. Yes, it is true! Heaven exists! The Kingdom of God exists! I, your Mother, am in heaven with God, and with the holy ones who are in heaven, I am still working and praying for all of you in the world “.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]( February 25, 2005 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] “Agnes…, Agnes… will be taken by me to be my witness to reveal the truth for the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]At this final time I will take Agnes and will bring her far away so that many people will repent and will turn to God by all things [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]which will soon happen where Agnes and all of you who accompany her present in those places ( February 25, 2005 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This is the last assignment that I gave to Agnes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] After Lucia passed away, she keeps working with me and you in this group. Yes, Lucia is really with us in this group, go continue your spiritual journey, I will be waiting for you there. Do not be afraid![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The miracle itself will [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]be the last sign for them[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]; But for you, you will keep on working. Be prepared especially for those of you who will accompany Agnes. Make your heart straight and redress it. For this is not just a simple mission to do. This is a mission that I delegate to you to do with Agnes. I will take her to be my witness to reveal the truth. In all these times I was with Lucia to speak up the truth addressing the priests and my children, but my messages were not truly revealed yet, they are still hidden. Right now it is the time I reveal the truth to you in this country through Agnes. Let Agnes be my witness in my last journey. Prepare yourselves sincerely. Take it spiritually and leave the worldly things behind! (March 28, 2005 )[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Tell the priests, those who will accompany you and Agnes, do not be afraid, Go! I, your Mother will be waiting there for you. And your Almighty God will give you all signs, repeating what have been received by Lucia and also by you through Agnes in your country. Be not afraid! God Himself will be with you. Take care of yourselves. Make good preparation because this mission is not a worldly one. This mission is a spiritual one which I delegate to you. Go with your spirit![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] I take you to the far away places out of your country and I make you my witnesses about so many things that I have told my chosen ones, the important messages for my children.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Lucia is in heaven now with me, but she is still working and serving together with you.You will continue working; everything Lucia had received will be repeated when you arrive there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I will be waiting for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] This is the final assignment for Agnes to do for the world. I will bring her out of your country to be my witness. Pray for her so that she can accomplish her mission!![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]THESE ARE THE PRAYERS GIVEN BY THE BLESSSED MOTHER MARY TO BRING HER CHILDREN CLOSER TO GOD, UNITE WITH GOD IN LOVE AND TO BE PRAYER AT THE TIME OF THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS :[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]THE PRAYER OF ABANDONMENT TO GOD[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Litany :[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, enlighten our hearts and minds by Your Holy Spirit[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to be patient when we pray[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to pray well[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to have more faith in You[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to be more surrendered to You [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we pray for Your blessing[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we pray for Your grace[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we pray for Your mercy [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we pray for Your forgiveness[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to have the will to love our neighbors[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, teach us to have the will to forgive our neighbors[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we long for You[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we love You[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, come to us, we welcome You[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, we surrender to You :[/FONT]

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]O’ Lord Almighty,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]at this moment, I commend my spirit to You[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For the earth belongs to You[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And I am Your creation” ( 3x )[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Amen.[/FONT]​

>>>>>>>

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2008
✟7,620.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
>>>>

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]THE PRAYER OF LONGING FOR GOD [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] In the Community of Charity Services of The Blessed Mother, we received Mother Mary’s love gift, the Prayer of Abandonment to God. That is the prayer She taught as the root of all our service spirit, which is the willingness to open ourselves and our hearts to work together with God in bringing all His children back to Him in wholeness.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is Mother Mary’s desire for Her children whom are called to be united in this Community of Charity Services of The Blessed Mother to work hard and fast because the world refining is near. The Blessed Mother invites us to be united by Her desire which She insisted repeatedly in Her messages. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]When The prayer of Abandonment to God was given, Mother Mary invited us to pray Novena in nine (9) consencutive days and in day 7th of Novena, on January 19,1996, Mother Mary first gave us the prayer of Greetings to Her by repeating the Angel of Gabriel’s & Elisabeth’s greeting: “Hail Mary, You who are highly favored. The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed are you now and forever” (repeat 3 X), Amen. [/FONT]
‘[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This Prayer could be used when you are in sorrow, when you are in trouble, it will bind us together’. (Message on January 21, 1996).[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On Aug 28, 2004, eight and a half years later after the prayer of Abandonment to God was given, Mother Mary once more blessed us with a prayer to bring our steps more forward: to desire doing good things and support that longing with an offering prayer. This is the Longing for God prayer, which binds our desire to do good things and Mother Mary’s desire inviting us to cooperate with Her. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] The chain of longing for God prayer may use the normal rosary or you could make yourself the chain prayer as taught by Mary.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In this prayer Mother Mary tell us to resite also The Fatima prayer after each10 prayer of greetings to Mary.: O Lord Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of Your mercy.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Why Fatima prayer? This is the prayer taught by Mary during Her third apparition in Fatima to Lucia, Fransisco, and Jasinta on July 13, 1917. By asking us to pray it at every end of one set of chain, Mother Mary is insisting Her apparition, presence, and messages in Indonesia on Refining is related, is continued, and is accomplished by Her messages in Fatima). [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The longing for God prayer is closed by The Glory be...., Blessed be to the name of the Father .... etc, then the Cross sign again.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The longing for God prayer could be a personal prayer such as morning offering prayer or family prayer or community prayer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Whenever we are at trouble, recite this prayer, we’ll be united with Mother Mary. In Her 28th of Aug’04 message, Mother Mary said: “Let you all be one in this prayer, be united with me, your Mother in Heaven. Here is the prayer I’m giving you, a longing for a union in me, your Mother, Mary.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mother Mary advised us to be dilligent in praying: “Go on, my child! Be patient in this waiting. If you are patient and faithfull, you will exprience ecstassy, but if you have many problems at the end of time and you are not faithfull, you’d be worried, frightened in your live. Please recite this longing for God prayer to me, be united with me to come to the Lord Almighty whom Reigns in Heaven”. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]THE PRAYER OF LONGING FOR GOD in order:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A. Our Victory sign: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In the name of Father, the Son, the Holy spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]B. The Prayer of Abandonment to God :[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]O Lord Almighty, at this moment, I commend my spirit to You for the earth belongs to You and I am your creation” (3 X) Amen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]C. Credo :[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]D. Please state our longing wishes[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]E. Our Father :[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name,Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our tres passes, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]F. Greeting to Mother Mary : [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed art thou, now and forever. Amen[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]G. The Fatima Prayer : [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lord Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those who have most need of Your mercy, Amen[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]H. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I. Blessed be to the Name of Jesus, Mother Mary and Saint Joseph, now and forever, Amen.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]J. All the angels, and the holy ones, all apostles who art in heavens and all saints who received the Lord’s peace, pray for us. Amen.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]K. Our victory sign: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wreath of[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Prayer of Longing for God[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Our hopes for The Holy See[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What matter now is how the Holy See will react after the miracle of the sun in Fatima, which truly happened on May 13, 2005 as promised by Mother Mary to Agnes Sawarno and The Community of Charity Services of The Blessed Mother, Indonesia.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We do sincerely hope that the Holy See consider opening their hearts, changing their mind and accepting the “Truth”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]bestowed by our Lord Jesus and Mother Mary to Agnes Sawarno and The Community of Charity Services of The Blessed Mother about 'the purification of the world' and also reveal the hidden message of Fatima that Mother Mary gave to Sister Lucia.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Therefore, the Holy See can help the children of Mother Mary all over the world to prepare themselves and be ready to face the purification of the world as we wait for 'the three days of darkness' in climax, for this miracle is once again given to the world as the last sign of conversion and preparation for their own salvation.[/FONT]​

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2008
✟7,620.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]INDONESIA[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Secretariat: Jl. Rengas Raya No. 1, Bintaro – Jakarta,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] INDONESIA. Phone: 62-21-73887370[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]To His Holiness[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Pope Benedict XVI[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Apostolic Palace[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Vatican City[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], 00120[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Rome. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ITALY[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Your Holiness,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] We are the Community of Charity Services of the Blessed Mother, a community founded by Mother Mary, our Lord’s Mother, on May 23, 1995. The aim of this community is to work together with Agnes Sawarno, an Indonesian visionary, to convey the messages of our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary to their children in Indonesia, and after the death of Sister Lucia dos Santos de Jesus OCD, also to their children in all over the world, in connection with the nearing purification of the world and the mankind.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On behalf of the Community, we are conveying our witnesses and experiences on the spiritual journey to Fatima on May 13, 2005. Before we start with our letter we would like to confess our faith and our conviction as follows:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We believe in all the contents of the Apostles’ Creed.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We believe that the Christian Economy, since it is the new and definitive covenant, will never pass away; and no new public revelation is to be expected before the glorious manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](DV 4)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yet even if Revelation is already complete, it has not been made completely explicit; it remains for Christian faith gradually to grasp its full significance over the course of the centuries [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Catechism of the Catholic Church 66)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]To understand the full significance of the Holy Bible, based on the public Revelation that is already complete, we are convinced that we will be helped by our Lord Jesus, who is always with us according to His promise: ”Where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them“ [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Matt 18:20)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], and “I am with you always, even to the end of the age” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Matt 28:20)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] and by our Mother Mary, who had been given as Mother by Jesus to His followers [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](cf John 19:26-27)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], to help them, and who after taken up to heaven did not lay aside her salvific duty, but by her constant intercession continued to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation. By her maternal charity, she cares for the brethren of her Son, who still journey on earth surrounded by dangers and difficulties, until they are led into the happiness of their true home” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](LG 62)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We believe that the help of our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary is given among other things in the form of private revelations. It is not their role to improve or complete Christ’s definitive Revelation, but to help live more fully by it [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](private revelation)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] in a certain period of history. Guided by the Magisterium of the Church, the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]sensus fidelium[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] knows how to discern and welcome in these revelations whatever constitutes an authentic call of Christ or his saints to the church [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Catechism of the Catholic Church 67)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This is to introduce our community and our faith and convictions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] As is mentioned above we are asked by our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary to spread their messages related to the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]purification of the world[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] and the mankind, in order that her children will be ready to face it by wholly returning themselves to God.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Repeatedly, Lord Jesus and Mother Mary, conveyed through Agnes Sawarno, asked the Bishops and the Priests to prepare their children, but it had been ignored by many of them, because the spirit of the world influences them. Many Bishops and Priests seem to have left behind the Catholic values for the sake of integration into modern culture. There is no more firmness in teaching; they stress no more holiness in life and no more professional in guiding God’s children. Therefore we were asked to write a letter to the Indonesian Hierarchy, and we had done it five times. The last two were written on May 10, 2005 and September 12, 2005.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] In our letter on May 10, 2005, we wrote that, as assigned by our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary, Agnes Sawarno and 20 members of the Community of Charity Services of the Blessed Mother had left Jakarta for Fatima. Agnes Sawarno had to continue the mission of Sister Lucia, namely to convey the messages given by Mother Mary in 1917 in [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]connection with the purification of the world, that is still kept hidden[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], in order that the Catholic Church can prepare her children facing the mentioned purification, which will reach its climax in the form of [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Three Days of Darkness[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] covering the whole world.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] To that letter we attached our first booklet entitled “THE MIRACLE OF THE SUN IS PERFORMED AGAIN AND THE PURIFICATION IS NEAR”. We had prepared and multiplied this booklet to be distributed in Fatima. In that booklet we informed the assignment we received from our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary, namely to become delegates and witnesses in resounding the Fatima Messages of 1917, that there were still a part of it, which is still hidden and have to be opened promptly to the world, so the European people can receive the “sign” for their conversion upon approaching the purification of the world. If Agnes and the Community did not go there, they would not receive the sign to prepare themselves, and would directly face the climax of the purification of the world through the “three days of darkness”. We had brought about that assignment according to our capability.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] To the letter of September 12, 2005 to all Bishops in Indonesia, we attached also a book entitled “MUJIZAT KEMBALI TERJADI DAN PUNCAK PEMURNIAN DUNIA SUDAH SEMAKIN DEKAT” (in Indonesian language, 1[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]st[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] edition). This is the second book, expressing our witnesses and experiences, as they were, with full awareness that this pilgrimage had been a spiritual mission, and we had done it in our faith, although sometimes we did not fully understand.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] To this letter we would also like to attach our book about our witnesses and experiences to Fatima entitled “THE MIRACLE HAPPENS AGAIN AND THE CLIMAX OF THE PURIFICATION OF THE WORLD IS EXTREMELY NEARING” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](translated into English from the second edition of the Indonesian language – which will be published in March 2006)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Through this letter we would like to convey to Your Holiness concerning the following matters: (1) The miracle happens again and the climax of the purification of the world is extremely nearing; (2) Jesus Christ is the only Truth and Salvation. [/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Miracle Happens Again and the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Climax of the Purification of the World is Extremely Nearing.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] There is still a hidden message, conveyed to Lucia in 1917, which should be opened to the public, but because it had not been opened yet after Sister Lucia passed away, Mother Mary asked Agnes Sawarno to continue Sister Lucia’s assignment. This would be a new mission for her and the Community of Charity Services of the Blessed Mother in Indonesia, given by Lord Jesus and Mother Mary. Then, on May 10, 2005 Agnes Sawarno and 20 members of the Community of Charity Services of the Blessed Mother left Jakarta for Fatima to perform this new mission.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] In this letter we witness, that in truth, all what Lucia, Francesco and Jacinta had experienced during the apparition of Mother Mary in 1917, were repeated again at the moment we were present at Fatima on May 13, 2005. Mother Mary appeared again accompanied by the signs of miracles: of the sun, rain, cold wind, heat, and thunderbolts, even double rainbows. All those signs were repeated for echoing again the messages of Mother Mary to Lucia, especially the message about the purification of the world, which is now already going on and will reach its climax in the “three days of darkness”. All those signs were the fulfillment of Mother Mary’s promise to us and also that to Lucia about the seventh time of apparition in Fatima as conveyed by Mother Mary at the first apparition in Fatima on May 13, 1917 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](but we ourselves did not understand about it until Mother Mary told it to us during our recollection in Ungaran, Central Java, Archdiocese of Semarang, on August 28, 2005).[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] We were also asked to be witnesses and to resound the Fatima messages in 1917.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] On the occasion of another recollection on December 4, 2005 in Ambarawa, once more Mother Mary spoke about the purification. She said: “And I am asking you, to tell to them, especially the Priests… And tell also to your Highest Priest [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Your Holiness)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] in order that the part of the message which is still hidden until now, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]be opened and be declared to the whole world about the purification of the world[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]”.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Therefore with humbleness in heart we hope that Your Holiness would accept our testimonies and at the very least examine it carefully. We would also appreciate, as required by Lord Jesus and Mother Mary, if Your Holiness would be so kind enough [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]to[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]open and declare to the whole world about the purification, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]as it is publicly understood as ‘the third secret of Fatima’[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], so that all of the children of God would be well prepared to face the purification of the world[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. It would be much clearer if Your Holiness read our books attached. We offer again these whole testimonies of ours to Jesus, our Lord and God and to our Mother Mary, the Blessed Mother, who assigned and accompanied us during this spiritual journey, united in one heart and one soul. [/FONT][/FONT]

>>>>>>

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2008
✟7,620.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Jesus Christ is The Only Goodness, Truth and Salvation[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] For the Christians, Jesus Christ is the only Goodness, Truth and Salvation. About Himself Jesus said: “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](John 14:6)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. And the moment before ascending to heaven He said to His disciples: “Go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned” [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](Mark 16:16)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] In deep concerned we experienced the fact that now there are many among the Priests and Church-officials, who are of opinion that outside Christ, there is also goodness, truth and salvation [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif](their opinion is based on some of Church Documents)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. The attitude of such Priests and Church-officials can weaken, and in fact, it has already weakened the faith of our Catholic people. This fact is very clearly pictured in the happenings of how easily they change their religion; they leave their Catholic religion, which we believe comes from God. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] On June 25, 2005 Mother Mary gave the following short message[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“All right! This is it that has become a very deep concern in heaven. God has been ignored, because the world looks big to their eyes whose faiths are weakening. My children and you, too, my priests, tell them their weaknesses so far, where they have made their decisions and ignored God to human beings. And tell them to introspect again whatsoever has been said and decided by them, to My children all over the world. And I would say no other salvation has been sent down after God the Lord has returned to heaven. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The salvation has been left among you. It has been such a long time that salvation has been among you until God The Lord will return to the earth, that time your God will receive the Truth done by each human beings who believe in Him, and whatever has not been done by the non-believers, the Lord will try and judge all of them. Whoever believes will enter into His Love and Affection; a fair trial will be given to those who believe in Him.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On the occasion of our recollection on November 13, 2005 at Klender, Jakarta, Mother Mary asked us to convey this message to Your Holiness while mentioning Your Holiness’ name “Benedict”: “My beloved priests and all my children who accompanied Agnes, to the places that I have sent you, I have brought you to the other countries, I would have told you that in those countries there were a lot of my children who have left God in their lives, that was the reason that I have brought you. I have made you my witnesses, when you will convey this truth to your Highest Leader. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I mention his name here: Benedict[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. Convey these messages to him these last moments. I am telling you my priests, do it! Do not be afraid, for heaven has seen that [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]what they have reached as a decision is wrong[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. Victory is in God’s hand. Everything is in God and the salvation is in the hand of God, and [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]they have been afraid of the world[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]”.[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]That statement, that decision that have shaken the faith of my children as well as their trust to my priests. I, your Mother...., this last moment[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] this truth ought to be revealed, whoever believes will be saved, and whoever does not believe will be lost with the world. These are the last moments for the world”.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Because we still do not write a letter yet to Your Holiness, then Lord Jesus urged us once more to convey it to Your Holiness on the occasion of our recollection at Ambarawa, Central Java, Archdiocese of Semarang on December 4, 2005. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He said: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“No! All their decisions are wrong! They dared to deny My Word because of the world, afraid of the world.”[/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tell them, I Am the Way of the Truth and Salvation. You who believe will be saved, but who does not believe will die uselessly. I no longer send down any other salvation to this earth until I come back to be Judge of the mankind. Do not you believe such a thing, as it is the decision men made, but deceived the people”. [/FONT]
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Convey My Will, soon! Convey to Your Highest Priest [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]([/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Your Holiness, red.)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] that I Am the Way of Salvation! There is no other way”![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For that purpose, with our whole humble heart, we hope that Your Holiness will be disposed to evaluate again some documents of the Church about the Truth and the Salvation in order to be re formulated so that no difference of interpretation can occur in their realization. We would be happy to tell Your Holiness that we praised the Lord that The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith had published the declaration of [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Dominus Iesus[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] (2000), [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]and we also appreciate that Your Holiness has released the first encyclical, namely[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]‘Deus Caritas Est’[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For more clarity concerning the messages of our Lord Jesus and Mother Mary about, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]“Jesus Christ is The Only way of Salvation”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif],[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] we would appreciate if Your Holiness read our books attached.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]These are the matters we would like to convey to Your Holiness, as stressed by our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary, especially in the last few months. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We hope that this letter and the attached books can be used as materials for the reflection in preparing ourselves and our Catholic community waiting for the purification of the world and its climax, namely the Three Days of Darkness, so that we can face it with joy and happiness as promised repeatedly by Mother Mary to us.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It would indeed be much clearer for Your Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, concerning the messages by Lord Jesus as well as by Mother Mary, if Your Holiness would read our website w w w . [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]hatiibuyangbahagia . o r g (Indonesian language).[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] All the messages and the contents of the heart of Lord Jesus and Mother Mary from 1995 up to now are readable in the website mentioned, or [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]w w w . heartofblessedmother . o r g(English language)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], which is still incomplete yet. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If there is anything that is not pleasing Your Holiness, with our whole humble heart we apologize, we did all that in faith and we testified it as they were, we are only as ‘instruments’ to convey them to Your Holiness.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We hope that this letter will come to Your Holiness attention and cooperation appropriately, with our sincere gratitude. W[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]e also pray that Your Holiness will always be in good health and that the Holy Spirit will always enlighten Your Holiness with truthful wisdom. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In the name of our Lord Jesus and our Mother Mary, we are certainly ready to face the climax of the nearing purification of the world.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Jakarta, February 6, 2006.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Yours sincerely in Jesus Christ and Mother Mary,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On behalf of the[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]COMMUNITY OF CHARITY SERVICES OF THE BLESSED MOTHER[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]INDONESIA[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Signature[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]R. Robianto Koestomo[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]S. Florence Wiranata[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Spiritual Advisor,[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Isak Doera [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Emeritus Bishop of Sintang[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Copies to:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Their Eminences the Cardinals of the Catholic Church (by email)[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]His Excellency the Apostolic Nuncio to Indonesia,[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]His Eminence the President of The Bishops Conference of Indonesia,[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]His Eminence the Cardinal Archbishop of Lisbon, Portugal,[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]His Excellencies Archbishops and Bishops of the Catholic Church (by email & mail)[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]His Excellency Bishop of Leiria - Fatima, Portugal,[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Madre Superior of the Carmelite Convent of St. Teresa, Coimbra, Portugal,[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Members of the Community of Charity Services of the Blessed Mother, Indonesia.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Aymn27

Radical Reformationist
Feb 12, 2005
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟19,028.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
oh brother....do you not know this is the Anglican forum...kindly, would you please post that hocus pocus Romanish mary-idolatry somewhere else? For our Lord stated that ONLY THE FATHER knows the time and date of the final coming...and Mary is NOT the FATHER....please return her to her proper place in the economy of our salvation - saved by and through Christ's suffering, death and ressurection...nothing more, nothing less...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.