Oct 24, 2004
Florida
Visit site
✟12,588.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Has any one heard what happen Dec 3 in Palm Springs California?
Coach McCartney founder of Promise Keepers Started a new ministry called “Road two Jerusalem” (R2J). Some very large Churches were involved. It is to unite MJ & Christians. McCartney says the MJ should not be the tail but the head. And the Church should follow the MJ example. Some of our youth were there and danced. About 1700 people were there.

Torah

Senior Veteran
Oct 24, 2004
Florida
Visit site
✟12,588.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
insaneinthebrain, I tryed the link but it did not work? I would like to read some about this. This Shabbat our youth talked about what happened behind the scenes. Some very large Churches thought out the US. Has asked the MJ for forgiveness.

PS, third try and it worked. Thanks

Upvote 0

yod

the wandering goy
Sep 6, 2003
Dallas, TX
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Messianic
I was there...kinda running around all day but I saw it on a TV feed in the conference center. What do you want to know about it?

The Coach and Raleigh Washington didn't say anything that we don't already know...but it is their courage for putting their reputation and credibility on the line for messianic jews that should be honored.

Some of the speakers seemed to go a little "overboard" in their zeal to show solidarity...but PRAISE GOD!!!!

it's about time...things are moving quickly now.

I heard an interesting rumor tonight at a Hanukkah party (oh yeah...Happy Hanukkah!) about a messianic TV network coming out of Dallas TX. Anyone else heard anything about it?

Upvote 0