Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Today is the last day of the selection board, at the end of today, all the ratings of 250+ applicants will be stacked up against each other and there will be an order of merit list created and the first 43 will be selected. Results will be released to us by mid next week. Praying fervently...

But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. St. Matthew 6:33

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Today is the last day of the selection board, at the end of today, all the ratings of 250+ applicants will be stacked up against each other and there will be an order of merit list created and the first 43 will be selected. Results will be released to us by mid next week. Praying fervently...

But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. St. Matthew 6:33

That is a really tough test for you all!!

I will keep you in my prayers, BM. :wave:

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Military Personnel Message 09-112 ... Fully Qualified - Select!!! 153A - Rotary Wing Aviator

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Military Personnel Message 09-112 ... Fully Qualified - Select!!! 153A - Rotary Wing Aviator
Does that mean that your prayers were answered as you desired?????

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

God is good and Praise his name for ever :) :clap::clap::clap::amen:

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

Congratulations, BM. I am so pleased for you. :wave:

God is good!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums