“Lo-ammi . . . not my people” (Hosea 1.9).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

hello

I never said the Jews accept Jesus today where did you get that.

I said the House of Joseph is Christianity and provided verses to show what I said was true. Joseph IS NOT JUDAH. Should the scales ever fall you will see this.

You can protest the Truth all you want it will get you nowhere.

You seem to be suggesting that no Jews accept Jesus that no Jews are Christian

I willing to state that there are more people of Jewish decent who are Christian then Jews who follow the Jewish faith.

Upvote 0

SeekingtheTruth

Feb 9, 2004
✟316.00
Faith
Christian
The house of Joseph are Jews. The house of Joseph reject our Christ as do all the other tribes. I will have to refuse your scales of the serpent's offering. The nation of Israel today rejects the Christ. Pray out to them, in intercessory prayer, for them to come to Jesus Christ, even yourself who holds a similar view. How precise is the Word:

Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

No if the house of Joseph was Jews Paul would not have said This

Heb:8:8: For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

See two houses I supposed now you will disagree with Paul's words also.

In fact the Bible ALWAYS separates the TWO only the doctrine of men combines the Two Houses.

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just The Facts said:
Hi raphe

Well done except the beast that looks like a Lamb but speaks like a dragon.

This is not America.

Beast = Kingdom
Lamb = Jesus
Dragon = Satan

So here we have a Kingdom that Appears to be the kingdom of the lamb or the Kingdom of God but its doctrine is that of Satan.

Hi troy

there is not one seven left the prophecy was 490 years and it ended in 47 BC..

All blessings have been received. The Promise that God would bring them back IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

The house of Judah had only one Blessing that Jesus would be born of the house of Judah that has been fulfilled.
I don't know about the beast being America, but it is kind of funny that the argument you made actually made it sound like the beast IS America. Read what you wrote here again and America actually fits. We are known in the world as a "christian" nation, yet this country is NO such thing.

Upvote 0

SeekingtheTruth

Feb 9, 2004
✟316.00
Faith
Christian
To Mr. Facts,

As I have said before, the reason we have the blood of Christ, is because we are not always accused of an untruth.

That is why I agree with Hebrews 8.8 that disproves your theory that not all the 12 tribes of Israel are Jews, yet I am accussed. The evil spirit is truly beguiling.

Upvote 0

IsraelSarah

Oct 6, 2004
✟124.00
Faith
Christian
lighthearted and not personal...pretty heated in here lets get two second graders in here to see if they know how many two is? ok im not meaning you who argue that two is 144,000 but the whole silly belief. last i checked two looked like this * *

tho they represent two houses one cannot me this many thousand and the other this many

good thing the people wont be burrying 144,000 in 3 1/2 days
which was the intent of some and the forbidance of others
now why would He mention that possible burrial: for sure 144,000 buried in 3 1/2 days would be well quite a miracle in itself

from Revelation 11 and Zechariah 4 -John3 and Matthew11,17 Mark 10
and Proverbs 30

the two olive trees are not any of the old testament prophets or witnesses Scriptural proof: John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but "He" that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven" this scripture uses "He" meaning exclusively that He is the only one that will come down from heaven...(Enoch and Elijah ascended but remember Paul talks about a third heaven) they were ascended but not to the same place Jesus ascended Proverbs 30:3,4 "I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the Holy One .Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is His name, and what is His Son's name, if thou canst tell?..." This verse speaks of things the HOLY ONE has or only ever will/could do.

the two witnesses are not the Word and Spirit or two angels (none of which can be martyred) Scriptural proof: Revelation 11:7-8 observation God has given the privilege of spreading the gospel to men -because of our unique relationship to God which the (remember)- angels long to look into- and to give prophesy) when angels give prophesy it is to "man" and then that man is honored for his "place" or "job" which comes after the prophesy or message given by the angel.

Mark 10:40 "But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not Mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared." i do not believe that this would have been an issue to the disciples or displeased them as shown after verse 40 if it were two angels or "word and Spirit- there would have been no purpose in recording the question (shown in the verses before) by the two disciples if it were- the specific identity of the two is not named for their safety before the 1260 days when the two are given power to kill on their own behalf...- if they were angels God would have no problem telling more about them as He does of the other angels who bring good and disaster to the earth in revelation. and they are not groups or the two lampstands and two olive trees symbols would not have been used...God would have used symbolism of things that implied groups not singleness...and in the end times there will be a "oneness" of those who believe(follow) not jews and Christians. Simply "those who love and obey" i only see one group he would anoint two vessels from: to use in such a manner "those who are going to heaven...these two are not self appointed or volunteers yet overly willing as Mark 10:40- they were created to stand before the God of the earth. the identity of the two olive trees will be clear when the 3 and a half years begin...
Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment; So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation... -This verse is spiritually speaking "He appear the second time without sin..." He experienced spiritual death, so those who believe on Him would live just as He did when the Power of the Spirit raised Him. -yes as well as physical. men are appointed to die "once" - remember believers are to die to sin / alive to Christ. when our body gives out for whatever reason: technically we don't die we go to heaven continue to live- "(physical)Death is just another thing we live through" this verse is speaking of the spiritual death believers must die to become alive to Christ
if the verse were speaking physical then you would have to explain the contradiction with Lazeraus coming to life and dieing twice.

note: matthew 17:11-12 Elijah has already come...disciples had the same question many do today, isn't Elijah coming...His answer: he has already come matthew 11:14
And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.