“Lo-ammi . . . not my people” (Hosea 1.9).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Now let us look at Daniel chapter 9. After Daniel had confessed the sins of his people, God sent Gabriel to say this to him: “Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy” (v.24). Since Daniel prayed to God for His people and His holy city, God in His answer also mentioned “thy people and thy holy city.” Let us understand that “thy people” points to the children of Israel, and “thy holy city” refers to Jerusalem. What God means is this: When the seventy sevens are passed, the transgressions of Israel and the holy city will be finished, their sins will come to an end, their iniquity will receive reconciliation, and the everlasting righteousness will be brought to them. Have all these been fulfilled? No, the children of Israel continue today to be “Lo-ammi . . . not my people” (Hosea 1.9). Hence her restoration is yet in the future. These things still remain unfulfilled because the prophecy concerning the seventy sevens has not been fulfilled. But at the second coming of the Lord Jesus, all the prophecies will be fulfilled.

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Zayit,

Of course Israel is still the nation that God first revealed Himself to, and they always will be. Nothing can ever change that.

Here we will not investigate as to when the seventy-sevens actually commenced. One fact is enough for us, however, which is, that we know the Anointed One did come after the sixty-nine sevens (seven sevens plus sixty-two sevens). From the time of the decree concerning the rebuilding of Jerusalem to the moment of the coming of the Anointed One, there were to be four hundred eighty-three years. Now that the sixty-nine sevens have already passed and the Anointed One (Christ) has also come, what is left is the last seven. As soon as the last seven is fulfilled the children of Israel will receive the fullness of blessing of Daniel 9.24. However, within the seven years of the death of Christ, was there any day which could have been deemed as a time when transgression was finished for the children of Israel and upon Jerusalem? No, not even a single day. And have there not been over nineteen hundred more years since the time of Christ and still no end of transgressions? Hence, it is quite evident that the seventieth seven did not follow immediately after the sixty-nine sevens.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

no you are misunderstanding who Hosea is talking to.

6: And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Lo-ruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.7: But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.8: Now when she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. 9: Then said God, Call his name Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

As we can see this is Directed at the house of Israel or Joseph AKA: Ephraim Not at the House of Judah IE the jews.

You are talking a prophecy that is about one House and applying it to another house.

See the Thread House of Israel/Joseph House of Judah Joseph is Christianity. And you will see God has said o the House of israel You are my Sons and I am your God. They are Christianity.

You are also misunderstanding Daniel

” Let us understand that “thy people” points to the children of Israel,
End Quote

Thy people is the House of Judah not the House of Israel Daniel wants to know the Future of the jews and Jerusalem.

This has nothing to do with Hosea God clearly says in Hosea he will spare the House of Judah.

You need to come to grips with the fact that Daniel 9: is not an End Time prophecy.

Here are all the references to the end days in the book of Daniel

Daniel 8:17, Daniel 8:19, Daniel11:27, Daniel 11:35, Daniel 11:40, Daniel 12:4 Daniel 12:9

Notice that the term end of times or end days or time of the end is not used once in Chapter 9. Why is that?

Answer = because it is not an end time prophecy if it where Daniel would have said so like he does everywhere else. If you ignore this part of the Legend of the Map that is prophecy you will just get lost.

Upvote 0

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Justthefacts,

Why is it that this one seven has not been fulfilled and that the children of Israel have not yet received the full blessing? Because “after the threescore and two weeks (the sixty-two sevens mentioned above) shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing.” Christ has died, and consequently the children of Israel did not receive the blessing. It was because they would not receive Him with willing hearts but crucified Him instead, and therefore punishment came upon them. “The people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary” (v.26). When Jews insisted on killing the Lord Jesus, they openly declared: “His blood be on us, and on our children” (Matt. 27.25). Naturally God is treating them according to their own words by temporarily rejecting them and showing grace towards the Gentiles. But after the number of the Gentiles has been fulfilled, He will give grace once again to the children of Israel. And at that time, this last seven shall be fulfilled. As soon as the last seven is over, God will deliver the children of Israel according to the promise (Dan. 9.24).

So you see as we come full circle, really we are taking an application of Israel and applying in Christianity to all of Israel for is it not true of all of Israel. Of course, there is still sin rampantly so. If you get rid of chapters and verses that were originally not in the Bible you wouldn't be so legalistic about where certain words are located about the end, even though "the end thereof" of the prince is mentioned, that is, the Antichrist. Read spiritually; do not legalistically to see only what you want to see. See in scripture things are converging, and avoid legalism that it is not applicable to Judah. Heck, it is applicable to the whole world for heaven sakes.

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The book of Hosea deals mainly with the house of Ephraim. Remember, there were seperate prophecies given to the house of Judah. Ephraim is also called Israel as it was know as the northern country of and Judea the southern - two houses of Israel. Judah would be taken into captivity for four hundred years, then return, rebuild the wall and temple, and then put Jesus Messiah to death. Ephraim was to be absorbed into the Gentile nations and become as lo ammi, and then you need to finish that verse to see the exciting revelation that they would become as "Sons of the Living God". The other sons of Gomer and Hosea reveal even more about the "lost tribes of Israel", in that Jezreel is an agricultural term that has to do with a seed being planted and then re-emerging to new life. Jesus even said that He has come for the lost sheep of Israel and the promise is that the two houses would be reunited before God's Son would return and establish the "reign of iron". Another clue to who Ephraim is that he is God's "firstborn" son. What tribe or mighty nation sounds like "Sons of the Living God and firstborn sons? Well it sounds like the born again Church to me, and Ephraim is the mighty tribe that has come as the Notzrim or watchmen over their brother Judah, for God has a remnant of that tribe to be saved too. Check out these verses:

Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Ezekial 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hosea 1:9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God even describes the land He will place His lost tribe in as a pleasant place in Hosea which sounds like America, the new world, and abortion:

Hosea 9:13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.

More pertinate verses:

Jer 3:18 In those days the house of Judah will walk with the house of Israel, and they will come together from the land of the north to the land that I gave your fathers as an inheritance.

Jer.31:6 Arise, and let us go up to Zion, To Yahveh our God . We are the watchmen, Notzrim, preserved in Yeshua and have found grace in the wilderness, as the name Ephraim means to flourish in captivity.

Zech 10:6-10 I will strengthen the house of Judah, and will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them back, because I have had compassion on them; and they will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am Yahweh their Elohim and I will answer them. Ephraim will be like a mighty man, and their heart will be glad as if from wine; indeed, their children will see it and be glad, their heart will rejoice in Yahweh. I will whistle for them to gather them together,for I have redeemed them; and they will be as numerous as they were before. When I scatter them among the peoples, they will remember Me in far countries, and they with their children will live and come back. I will bring them back from the land of Egypt and gather them from Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon until no room can be found for them

Isaiah 11:13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah,and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

Revelation 12:5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne."

Revelation 19:15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.

It's fairly easy to see the will of God in His not so "lost tribes of Israel" as being part of His plan, and seeing that the United States was founded on religious freedom, it was indeed a pleasant place for Ephraim to flourish - and then, as Daniel, Hosea, and Zechariah prophecied, come to the aid of their remnant brother Judah.
I think that the United States is clearly the beast that looks like a lamb (Christian) and speaks like a devil (immorality) depicted in Revelations. We, America and Great Britain, have supplied and revived the beast that was nearly slain so many years ago at Tours France and the gates of Vienna which was the Jihad of Islam with oil dollars. Revived and stimulated with this money, this financing of a one last Jihad will lead to Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi raphe

Well done except the beast that looks like a Lamb but speaks like a dragon.

This is not America.

Beast = Kingdom
Lamb = Jesus
Dragon = Satan

So here we have a Kingdom that Appears to be the kingdom of the lamb or the Kingdom of God but its doctrine is that of Satan.

Hi troy

there is not one seven left the prophecy was 490 years and it ended in 47 BC..

All blessings have been received. The Promise that God would bring them back IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

The house of Judah had only one Blessing that Jesus would be born of the house of Judah that has been fulfilled.

Upvote 0

Rafael

Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just The Facts said:
Hi raphe

Well done except the beast that looks like a Lamb but speaks like a dragon.

This is not America.

Beast = Kingdom
Lamb = Jesus
Dragon = Satan

So here we have a Kingdom that Appears to be the kingdom of the lamb or the Kingdom of God but its doctrine is that of Satan.

Hi troy

there is not one seven left the prophecy was 490 years and it ended in 47 BC..

All blessings have been received. The Promise that God would bring them back IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

The house of Judah had only one Blessing that Jesus would be born of the house of Judah that has been fulfilled.
I reckon we'll have to agree that we disagree:
beast = empire
United States is an empire, and Islam, too, is an empire; empire loosley being any power of country, kingdom or large group of people big enough to attack and conquer another country. The United States claims to be a Christian nation (followers of Christ), but televises and sells immorality to the world. Lamb that speaks like a dragon....."like" or as a dragon; not the dragon.
If you think God has forsaken Judah, then your argument is with a ton of scripture. Replacement theology is man's idea - not God's. He is not a covenant breaker and has in mind a remnant of both houses. The partial hardening of Judah was exactly that - partial and for the benefit of the Gentiles, but in no way will they be utterly forsaken as a house or Ezekiel 37:16,17 and Hebrews 8:6-8 is wrong - just to remention those two scriptures.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall (Judah)? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealous

Romans 11:25-26 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery - so that you will not be wise in your own estimation - a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in: and thus all Israel will be saved....

Psalms 37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi raphe

I think we can agree I am not the Revealor and You are not the revealor Only jesus is the revealor.

Jesus has given us symbols.......he has also given us explanations to ignore what Jesus says these symbols mean is to ask any tom dick or harry what the symbols on the map mean. Why not believe what the person who wrote the map says these symbols mean.

this is not just a Christian Empire though of that I have no Doubt this is an Empire the Claims it is the kingdom of God on Earth.

It Appears on Earth as the kingdom of the lamb but it speaks lies for Satan is the father of lies. i do not believe it is Satan it is controled by Satan.

I do not believe in "Replacement " there is one true Olive Tree.

The House of israel was cut off in 715 BC as noted by Hosea the House of Judah was cut off in 70 Ad as noted by Daniel 9 and Revelation 12. its end came with a flood.

There is no replacement there is a cutting off of the bad unfruitful vines and a grafting in of the house of israel/joseph and the Gentiles.

Romans is the Answer to this. Now there are Two Parties here Two Olive Trees The house of Judah and the House of Joseph the wild Olive Tree. Hosea makes it clear the House of Israel would lose its Identity as being of the 12 Tribes. Later the House of Judah will be grafted back in. There is no Jew no Greek there is only Sons of the Living God and they all belong to one Good Olive Tree

17: And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;18: Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19: Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20: Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22: Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23: And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24: For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Let me ask you a Question

1. Has the 1,000 years of peace happened yet in your understanding?
2. Is modern Israel Ezekiel 37 fulfilled that is can we soon except Ezekiel 38 to come to pass?

Upvote 0

Rafael

Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello "Just the Facts"
No sir, I don't believe the 1000 years Kingdom of peace has happened yet, to my understanding - if your talking of the milliniel kingdom. No, I don't think Israel has be reunited yet, but I'm not sure. I see so much more happening as symbolic with these beasts and witnesses than other views. I believe that the two witnesses to the truth are Christians (Ephriamites) and the Messianic Jews (Judahites), or at least they are the two that believe in the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. We see them fall on TV practically every day, and the image of the beast grows faster than any other religion and has been set loose on the world again. I sure don't claim to know it all or even a little, but sure am interested. I just see that many of the things people are waiting on may have already happened or be happening right now.
Another point I believe may be true and looks solid that way is that the Abomination of desolation has much to do with the Dome of the Rock. You probably know already that it is built over the court of the Gentiles instead of the Holy of Holies, and fits the scripture in Rev. 11:2 where John is told to not measure it for it will be given to the Gentiles to trod over for 42 months which I believe as 1278.34 days. 1967AD - 1278.34 days = 688.66AD (start of the building of the Dome of the Rock).
1967AD is the time of the fullness of Gentiles or when the Six Day war resulted in the first time the Jews had control of Jerusalem in 2,573 yrs.
Ya think, and do you have any books to recommend that reflect your views on the prophecies for these end days?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Justthefacts,

You are confusing the 1st resurrection with the general resurrection.
You are confusing the last week with nothing we have ever seen on earth yet.
That is why you can't account for in scripture the 1260 days, the 1290 days, the 1335 days mentioned several times in Daniel and Revelation.
If even one part of your claim is false you have to throw it all out completely. Plus you should not have to struggle so hard to allegorize these things.
When Christ comes we will just know it. But you are all over the place right now and there are millions of different ideas not in agreement in this age of Laodicean of "differing opinions".
You are confusing the Jews with northern Israel (Ephraim, etc) and southern Israel (Judah, etc.).

Praise the Lord He mentions the 12 tribes in Rev. 7 to bring us back to the preserved truth.

These are your mistakes. Pretty simple. That is why you can not see the glory of the millennial kingdom? That is why you can not see all those in Rev. 20.4 do not include all the Christians. This is why you confuse His power with His authority. This is why you confuse the age of grace with the kingdom age. This is why you confuse kingdom in us with the kingdom of what the world will become. This is why you confuse the work of the cross with the work of His "iron rod".

How to get you from a spirit of allegorizing whatever your flesh wants to the Spirit of truth is not so easy a task if you hath not an ear to hear.

The end consequence of these beliefs you have is to lower your conscience day by day and to take the mark of the beast. Don't let the evil spirit win.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi troy

What re you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the millennial Kingdom coming you are posting about someone else or your own imagination.

I have accounted for all of those time frames.

You just refuse to see the truth of this prophecy instead chasing after your own imagination

Of Course I did not include Alan Greenspan but then again I am not lost.

I never confuse the Jews with Israel although you sure were earlier.

You quote Hosea when he talks about Israel and try to apply it to Judah. You need to do more reading.

No that is all your assumptions of what I believe.

99 % of what you say I write and believe I have never written or believed or even said........ ever …………………so I guess you need to actually read my Posts.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Rphe

Well some of your numbers are wrong

The Jews had control of Jerusalem in 65 AD with far more authority then they do today. And again in 135 AD they held it for a number of years During the Second Jewish revolt. Which was far bloodier then the first revolt.

I think your numbers are wrong for a couple of reasons.

The Temple was destroyed the Roman went into the holy of holies. They destroyed everything so the gentiles started trampling the outer court of the earthly temple in. 70 AD still even today it is trodden down.
So this means the Gentiles have trampled it for almost 2,000 years.

What is clear that after the 42 months or 1260 years is up God will bring forth his Two Witnesses.

Upvote 0

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Justthefacts,

It is not that I apply it to Judah, but that it applicable to Judah at the time of Christ. Do you see the difference? It is truly wondeful. All you are doing is confusing the Jews which is all the 12 tribes with northern Israel. How shallow to think God is not speaking to all of Israel (Joseph), His chosen ones.

"Of Course I did not include Alan Greenspan but then again I am not lost". That is a bizarre statement. We are not suppose to talk about Greenspan. Is this evil man suppose to be kept hush hush? Why are you defending him?

Your allegorizations are off the wall. Now you think 1260 means 1260 years. Oh boy. The consummation of this age does not revolve around 70 AD, or 135 AD, these are just forerunners. What is to come will be much more severe.

And perhaps when we come right down to it this is what you and your spirit are rejecting is a Great Tribulation of 1260 days as you float your 1260 years around. That's crazy stuff.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

the jews are not the 12 Tribes they are one of the tribes the tribe of Judah.

They do not even hold the right to the name Israel. When god Seals the 144,000 they will not all be Jews no matter what you say the Bible is Clear.

5: Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand.

I guess all the Jews in modern Israel are just confused too they say they are only Jews.

Once again you still need to read I never gave those dates as Anything other then when the Jews controlled Jerusalem in the past.

I have posted this two or three times in the last two days YOU NEED TO READ what others say troy not just assume you know.

the Great Tribulation is 1290 Days troy not 1260 days.

The Witnesses testify for 1260 days then the great Tribulation for 1290 Days.

You see not only are you wrong about what my beliefs are it is obvious to me you are wrong about a great many things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rafael

Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just The Facts said:
Hi Rphe

Well some of your numbers are wrong

The Jews had control of Jerusalem in 65 AD with far more authority then they do today. And again in 135 AD they held it for a number of years During the Second Jewish revolt. Which was far bloodier then the first revolt.

I think your numbers are wrong for a couple of reasons.

The Temple was destroyed the Roman went into the holy of holies. They destroyed everything so the gentiles started trampling the outer court of the earthly temple in. 70 AD still even today it is trodden down.
So this means the Gentiles have trampled it for almost 2,000 years.

What is clear that after the 42 months or 1260 years is up God will bring forth his Two Witnesses.
Yes, Im aware of Antiochus Epiphanies and Romes destruction, but those dates are much before 688AD.
I too, wonder about the witnesses, as to whether or not indiviuals must appear in Jerusalem and be slain, but the symbol of the two witnesses of the two tribes being killed in Jerusalem happens even as we write here. Many Ephriamites are going to Israel and living there, today, and are being killed along with the Jews.

Upvote 0

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
Justthefacts,

from Judah12,000 from Reuben12,000from Gad12,0006from Asher12,000from Naphtali12,000from Manasseh12,0007from Simeon12,000from Levi12,000from Issachar12,0008from Zebulun12,000 from Joseph12,000(Ephraim) from Benjamin12,000

144,000 from all of Israel all 12 tribes. All of the Jews include all 12 tribles. Don't you worry your little heart over how God will saved this remnant. He will do it, including Judah and and Joseph.

1260 days refers to the Great Tribulation. another 30 days is to administer judgement on the nations “From the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days” (Dan. 12.11): this is a month more than the 1260 days of 11.3. This additional month may be the period that will be used for the judgment of the sheep and the goats after the Great Tribulation.

And another 45 days for 1335 days is to establish Israel at the center of the nations.

You are getting all your numbers mixed up.

Your longing to divide up northern Israel an southern Israel is a legalism that will increase in the days leading up to the return of Christ. Let it go.

Upvote 0

Troy777

Jan 29, 2004
✟377.00
Faith
Christian
The second terror is past, but look, now the third terror is coming quickly. The two witnesses die before the 3rd woe or the beginning of the 7 bowls, but this does not necessarily coincide with the the 7th trumpet resurrection. The bowls will be quick and brief, 30 days coming out of the 7th trumpet.

1260 days of 3.5 years of Great Tribulation, followed by 30 days of administering judgment and 35 more days to set up Israel (no distinction of northern and southern), and they will reign with Christ at the center of nations though not as kings. The kings of course will be overcomers in Christ like the 5 wise virgins, whereas the 5 foolish virgins (also Christians) will be disciplined in "outer darkness" to prepare them for the new city after the millennial reign. Overcomers will reign over 5,3,1 cities.

Upvote 0

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
Troy777 said:
. All of the Jews include all 12 tribles.

o.
When was the term 12 tribes of Israel changed to Jews? State
which Bible verse where we see God discontinuing the use of Israel 12 tribes and changed it to used one tribal name JEWS , to represent all 12 tribes?
It is important to get such basic points correct to give you some credibility.
You could ask a Jew to explain the error in your words since they know

exactly which Israelite tribe/tribes are termed Jews.

Of course, if you can go into the Bible and state which tribes

returned to Israel after the Babylonian captivity, you could then start finding

out whether people of the tribes of Gad, Aser, Zebulun, Naphtali etc

were named Jews by God in the Bible.

You can use the verses of the Word.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.