“Herd Immunity.” The flawed science and failures of mass vaccination.

When it comes to vaccines I am....

• ...pro-vaccine.

• ...anti-vaccine.

• ..unsure of what I feel.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
From where I come from, beating children is forbidden by law. And I am happy to see that we at least agree on the notion that children should be protected by the state, if endangered. We're just differing in our perception of the amount of endangering that requires intervention.

Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
From where I come from, beating children is forbidden by law. And I am happy to see that we at least agree on the notion that children should be protected by the state, if endangered. We're just differing in our perception of the amount of endangering that requires intervention.

I would say that is roughly accurate. We may quite possibly disagree on what entails endangering.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If parents don't vaccinate their children they should be isolated from other people. In many cases, there has been a resurgence of diseases that were thought to be eradicated because stupid parents read some ridiculous conspiracy website and decided to believe that rather than their pediatrician.

Yeah, my kids have all been vaccinated as have my husband and I and, guess what, none of us have had polio or measles or diphtheria or pertussis. I would personally choose not to mix with those anti-vaxxers or have them anywhere near my kids. If other kids get sick from their kids' illnesses, those parents should be sued for their lack of responsibility.

Upvote 0

OGM

Mar 22, 2010
✟11,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
mafwons said:
Yes lets be morons because one works all will work. Obviously you must be using sarcasm to make a pointless point.
I am not being sarcastic. I'm wondering if people do this with other diseases. Polio is on the increase in some parts of the world. Could it be lack of vaccinations in combination with over exposure.

Even with chickenpox would not it be better to quarantine a child as opposed to letting that child infect others with full-blown chickenpox?

Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If parents don't vaccinate their children they should be isolated from other people. In many cases, there has been a resurgence of diseases that were thought to be eradicated because stupid parents read some ridiculous conspiracy website and decided to believe that rather than their pediatrician.

Yeah, my kids have all been vaccinated as have my husband and I and, guess what, none of us have had polio or measles or diphtheria or pertussis. I would personally choose not to mix with those anti-vaxxers or have them anywhere near my kids. If other kids get sick from their kids' illnesses, those parents should be sued for their lack of responsibility.

Ok, yeah the more opinions I see on this the more I realize Amerikans are going to deserve whatever they get. Weather or not those conspiracy websites are correct is in doubt, but no more doubt that the fact that the companies that produce our vaccines, are in it to make a buck. Now in most of the actual cases of contamination Ive read about they don't use the vaccines here but send them to third world nations where they will face no repercussions if people are harmed. I guess thats ok, and we can 100% trust companies that would engage in this type of behavior.

Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am not being sarcastic. I'm wondering if people do this with other diseases. Polio is on the increase in some parts of the world. Could it be lack of vaccinations in combination with over exposure.

Even with chickenpox would not it be better to quarantine a child as opposed to letting that child infect others with full-blown chickenpox?

No on the chickenpox and this is what they call evidence based practice, or did until the advent of the varricella vaccine. In regards to the other diseases one is better off not catching them. Chicken pox does kill I guess you could say, I'm not positive but I'd venture to say that it as a result of secondary infection, not positive but even this is in a very small minority, and it occurs mainly in adults because they were not exposed as children. I had a particularly bad episode of chicken pox at age 5, I still have scars from it and I missed about 4 weeks of school, our dic said it was worst he ever saw and I was never in danger of dying.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Ok, yeah the more opinions I see on this the more I realize Amerikans are going to deserve whatever they get. Weather or not those conspiracy websites are correct is in doubt, but no more doubt that the fact that the companies that produce our vaccines, are in it to make a buck. Now in most of the actual cases of contamination Ive read about they don't use the vaccines here but send them to third world nations where they will face no repercussions if people are harmed. I guess thats ok, and we can 100% trust companies that would engage in this type of behavior.

Americans are very deserving of their freedom from polio, pertussis, measles, etc. Thanks for agreeing. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP

* Americans *whether *I've *that's

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Americans are very deserving of their freedom from polio, pertussis, measles, etc. Thanks for agreeing. :thumbsup:

I would agree. However that is not what I am referring to, I am reffering the sheeple trying to get everyone to be sheeple.

33536842.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Why is this about Americans? Europeans feel just as strongly about their right not to have polio, or half a dozen other communicable diseases.

Maybe some people need to go and look at some video or photos of kids with these diseases. Maybe they wouldn't think so lightly about it if they had kids who could be affected by these diseases.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
LOL - freedom haters.

There is no right to spread disease to others. It's an evil thing to do.

Nurgle doesn't think it is an evil thing. He just wants to share his joyous gifts with us mortals, and who are we to decline?

Just look how happy children with polio once were before cruel doctors denied them their right to disease:

polio-national%20museum%20of%20health%20and%20med.jpg

Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
LOL - freedom haters.

There is no right to spread disease to others. It's an evil thing to do.

I did not see anyone suggest the right to spread disease. Oh I get it, if you choose not to get vaccinations you are automatically spreading diseases. Good one but a little short in the facts department. Not getting vaccinated does not mean you have a disease, oh is that the misconception here. Hey I see well.it works like this if you don't have the disease you cannot spread it to others, and if you do have the disease and the well behaved sheeple around you are vaccinated then you cannot dpread it to them. Any questions? This is actually funny what if I were an anti vaxer not just supportive of them, I feel way worse for them now than I did prior to this because I see the level of hate they are dealing with.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I did not see anyone suggest the right to spread disease. Oh I get it, if you choose not to get vaccinations you are automatically spreading diseases. Good one but a little short in the facts department. Not getting vaccinated does not mean you have a disease, oh is that the misconception here. Hey I see well.it works like this if you don't have the disease you cannot spread it to others, and if you do have the disease and the well behaved sheeple around you are vaccinated then you cannot dpread it to them. Any questions? This is actually funny what if I were an anti vaxer not just supportive of them, I feel way worse for them now than I did prior to this because I see the level of hate they are dealing with.

You need to actually go and look up some facts. It's not worthwhile trying to even discuss with you. :wave:

Upvote 0