Oct 24, 2004
Florida
Visit site
✟12,588.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I don’t know if anyone here has ever read the book called “Bias” by Bernard Goldberg in which he exposed bias in the media to witch he worked for, for years. [I found “Bias” as very good reading] He has another book out called “A Slobbering Love Affair Starring Barack Obama” The cover describes the book this way, “The True and Pathetic story of the torrid romance between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media.

Eben Abram

Sep 3, 2003
Visit site
✟8,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom ALecheim

In pray for all the Men in Authority, here, there, everywhere. I know the condition of Humanity and the Scripture that says, ALL MEN ARE LIARS and the Truth is not in them.

Knowing the state of humanity, I look to and choose to highlight the best the person can do in thier given circumstances.

If a person says, I am Christian, or, I am a Messianic Jew or Beleiver, I may have my personal doubts, but since Messiah said, I must Love them and seek their best because of HIS name, I do.

In recent years I have watched people polarize thier faith away from the Love of God and Man that it should be, and seen how easy it is to divide and conquer a Beleiver with technology.

Media, posts, Web, Wiki, podcast, songs, church's even Neighbors and friends. Polarized by how easy it is to provoke a person into revealing what is in thier own heart.

I like that.

I watch it and see, as Messiah said, Out of the Abundance of the Heart the Mouth speaks, and you know, listening to Beleivers and seeing the Hatred grow not in anti-semitism, but anti- and you can put in waht you are against...

I now know what the Spirit of Anti-christ is and it isn't what you think, it is the ability to turn you from being a PRO Messiah perspective of love and respect with dignity to all OUR ENEMIES as well as our friends, into a Anti............ whatever you can put in

I can say this this, I am Pro Bush till he out of office. Pro meaning I support Him in prayer and since he is a Beleiver, I pray a special blessing on his family.

I can equally say, I am Pro Obama after he takes office and as he has said He is a Christian I pray a special blessing on him and his family.

Equally I pray for both since they are Human Beings, the amzing thing is that those who claimed to be PRO messiah and Pro Israel are often taking many ANTI- stands on many things that I would hate to think the SPirit of Anti---- is the SPirit of Anti-Christ.

But since the accuser of the brethren is the anti....I think I sit well on my theology wondering about the biases and hatreds I see surfacing slowly in the words coming out of Christians mouths.

Jesus Christ, in this country, could not become President, because we who are His People, Jew and Gentile, as Messianic and Christian, would crucify him rather than serve Him

In the New administration, in as much as you've done it unto the least of my brethren, whether Pro or anti you have done it unto me.

The Bias is not in the media, it is in you and me.

Eben

Upvote 0