miss-a

Jul 12, 2009
Snowy Northeast
✟35,831.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to all of you who have prayed and will pray for sick kitty, Narnia.

The update is the vet found a mass in her digestive tract that they are considering cancer. They have no treatments for kitty cancer. I have put her on tumor-shrinking and immune system natural remedies (happy to share info with anyone interested.) She is eating and drinking better and has resumed some normal behaviors and has slightly better energy.

Please continue prayers for her. Wouldn't it be great if she could pull through, and this would be a great testimony on prayer, natural remedies and help for a condition that conventional medicine has no answers for.

Pic attached from before she got sick. Let's get her back to that.

Thank you so much,
a

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks to all of you who have prayed and will pray for sick kitty, Narnia.

The update is the vet found a mass in her digestive tract that they are considering cancer. They have no treatments for kitty cancer. I have put her on tumor-shrinking and immune system natural remedies (happy to share info with anyone interested.) She is eating and drinking better and has resumed some normal behaviors and has slightly better energy.

Please continue prayers for her. Wouldn't it be great if she could pull through, and this would be a great testimony on prayer, natural remedies and help for a condition that conventional medicine has no answers for.

Pic attached from before she got sick. Let's get her back to that.

Thank you so much,
a

:heart: Awwwwww thank you for the picture of Narnia. She is beautiful. Praying with you for her healing. (((hug)))

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
thank you for the picture of Narnia. She is beautiful.
Agreed. She looks a lot like my Artie (of blessed memory).

Upvote 0