Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
- Less Advertisements! Members see fewer ads and have the option to upgrade their account to ad free!
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Agent for Christ, Male
I also like this one, too. http://www.christianforums.com/threads/no-one-man-pastor-ministry-over-all.7895370/ Sep 15, 2015
- Jason0047 was last seen:
- Managing account details, Feb 20, 2017 at 1:26 PM
There are no messages on Jason0047's profile yet.
- Anti-Eternal Security Evangelist
- Fav. Books:
- Fav. Verse:
- John 3:16, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 2:3-4, 1 Timothy 6:3-4, and more.
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- KJV (King James Version) is my favorite; However, I do use other versions.
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Origin of the Life View:
- Young Earth Creation
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
For my Statment of Faith:
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
- I accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Savior with a Bible comic book tract titled "This Was Your Life" in 1992.
Check out this thread here:
As for the word "OSAS" used in my Ministry Title above: Well, it is short abbreviation for the belief called: "Once Saved Always Saved." It is saying that once you are saved, there is nothing you can do to be unsaved. It is a popular teaching here in the churches of America. It is a teaching that I find to be unbiblical because I believe it takes away the consequences of sin (in the afterlife) and thereby gives most (Not all) people a license to sin on some level. For God's righteousness (or morality) is clearly taught in His Word. For God is good; And God is love. He would never condone or allow anyone (Especially His people) to get away with sin in some way.
Anyways, may God bless you.
And may His love shine upon you.