Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
Series: The Great Commandment
The Great Commandment: "Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." —Matthew 22:35-40
- Part 1: God's Plan Is Love
- Part 2: Love Others As God Loves Us
- Part 3: Love Never Fails
- Part 4: The Great Commandment In The Law
- Part 5: Blessed Is Every One That Feareth The Lord
- Part 6: The Tenderness Of Jesus
- Part 7: Because He First Loved Us
- Part 8: Ten Ways To Love
- Part 9: Which Is The First Commandment Of All?
- Part 10: For God So Loved The World
- Part 11: Prayer For Our Enemies
- Part 12: We Are One In The Spirit / By Our Love ♫ Mark Swayze Band
- Part 13: The Best Way To Find Love
- Part 14: You Shall Love The Lord With All Your Heart ♫ Maranantha! Singers
- Part 15: Love Your Enemies
- Part 16: They Will Know We Are Christians Our Love ♫ Jars Of Clay
- Part 17: Love God And Love Thy Neighbor
- Part 18: That Jesus Loves Us
- Part 19: In Christ Alone (A Cappella) ♫ Stephen J. Nasby
- Part 20: Faith In The Power Of God
- Part 21: The Greatest Commandment Love One Another ♫ Good And Faithful Servants
- Part 22: That's How Much I Love You ♫ Kathy Troccoli
- Part 23: Everything Is Possible ♫ Michael Rossback
- Part 24: Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself
- Part 25: Love Your Neighbor
- Part 26: Love God And Love Thy Neighbor