Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
Series: Mournful Soul
Jesus called the Holy Spirit the Comforter. The Holy Spirit comforts those who are honest about their own sin and humble enough to ask for forgiveness and healing. Those who hide their sin or try to justify it before God can never know the comfort that comes from a pure heart, as Jesus talks about in Matthew 5:8.
- Part 1: Hallelujah, What A Savior By Shelly Moore Band
- Part 2: Song Of Solomon From Martin Smith
- Part 3: You Are My Hiding Place By Selah
- Part 5: From The Depths of Woe by Zac Hicks and Coral Ridge Worship
- Part 6: Immanuel By Patrick Schlabs
- Part 7: Our Song In The Night By Michael Van Patter
- Part 8: Come Ye Souls By Sin Afflicted By Indelible Grace
- Part 9: Beautiful Things By Gungor
- Part 10: You Are My Hiding Place With Scot Chatham
- Part 11: From The Depths Of Woe By Indelible Grace
- Part 12: Let It Rain By Michael W. Smith
- Part 13: Children, Things We Throw Away By Harvest
- Part 14: God Only Cries By Diamond Rio
- Part 15: Hear My Cry, O God By Esther Mui
- Part 16: Be Still My Soul By The Kry
- Part 17: Psalm 69 Looking For God By Sons Of Korah
- Part 18: When The Hard Rain Comes By David Nevue
- Part 19: I Asked The Lord By Indelible Grace
- Part 20: Sing Songs By The Psalm Project
- Part 21: It Is Well With My Soul By The Three Tenors
- Part 22: Spirit Of The Living God By Audrey Assad
- Part 23: Touch The Flame ♫ Jesus Fellowship Songs
- Part 24: Rock Of Ages By Aretha Franklin