1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zionists, Globalists or neither: What will USA be in 2013?

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Paxton25, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Paxton25

Paxton25 Peace and Safety

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel's Netanyahu and the Jewish Neocons in America Vow Revenge against Obama

Spanish company owned by George Soros will "Count" American votes overseas in November

It's too bad that the Libertarians, Ron Paul followers, Tea Partiers and Occupiers couldn't band together to form a third party with one simple message: ''We want to bring our soldiers home and take our country back.'' A Johnson-Ventura ticket would have made this election interesting.

Now we're stuck in a tug of war between Zionists and Globalists. Neither alternative seems American to me, but at least we now know the true colors of Romney and Obama.

2. Illuminaughty

Illuminaughty Drift and Doubt

Faith:
    Humanist
    Most the Jewish people I know are not neo-cons. I think it's kind of offensive to stress the Jewish thing in that regard.