Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
George Zimmerman expected to be charged in Trayvon Martin’s death

A Florida special prosecutor has decided to charge neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in the shooting death of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, sources told ABC News. George Zimmerman to Be Charged in Trayvon Martin Killing - ABC News

Anyone seen Zimmerman? Last I heard he is out of State.

This was expected. Apparently Sean Hannity knows where he is.^_^ But this has just been a bizarre case. Folks who say they are his lawyers aren't really his lawyers because he hasn't signed anything with him, but they have been representing him even though the have never met him?

He's calling the prosecutor.
He's calling Sean Hannity.
He's putting up websites.

Has he had a mental split?

Upvote 0

Verticordious

Sep 4, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
✟8,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unless they have some secret evidence they haven't told anyone about, I can only assume he is being prosecuted because the prosecutors are scared about what could happen to them if they're on the wrong side of the media frenzy. Not only have they not brought forth any evidence that he is guilty, the current evidence strongly suggests he has not done anything criminal. Perhaps he's guilty of being a wuss. I mean, being beat nearly to death by a random 17-year old? Did Trayvon even lift? Embarrassing, sure, but being a wuss isn't a criminal offense. In fact, being an effeminate man seems to be desirable trait among liberals these days.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Who Is Special Prosecutor Angela Corey? « CBS Miami

The 57-year-old Corey is known as a no-nonsense career prosecutor.

has a reputation as a tough conservative in the courtroom.

Corey sees herself as an advocate for victims’ families.

“I take them on and they become like family to me and I don’t believe Trayvon’s family will be any different to me,” said Corey. “

Active in Republican Party politics she was the ideal choice for Gov. Rick Scott to take over the case.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi verticordus,

They must have different shows in ohio. I've seen the arrest pictures and there's not much evidence that he was beaten at all and certainly not nearly to death. The man got a big head that he was in charge and made a terrible decision to confront the young man. Things got ugly and he shot him, but the ugliness seems at most to be perhaps a haughty attitude of the young man. Personally I can't blame him. If some stranger were to walk up to me and challeng me why I'm walking though some neighborhood he'd better be on his best behavior and have his wits about him. As far as anyone can tell at this point, the only criminal behavior that Mr. Zimmerman witnessed was a black man walking.

God bless you.
IN Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Unless they have some secret evidence they haven't told anyone about, I can only assume he is being prosecuted because the prosecutors are scared about what could happen to them if they're on the wrong side of the media frenzy. Not only have they not brought forth any evidence that he is guilty, the current evidence strongly suggests he has not done anything criminal. Perhaps he's guilty of being a wuss. I mean, being beat nearly to death by a random 17-year old? Did Trayvon even lift? Embarrassing, sure, but being a wuss isn't a criminal offense. In fact, being an effeminate man seems to be desirable trait among liberals these days.

I said a couple of weeks ago that they would almost have to charge him with first or second degree murder. And here's why: The Stand Your Ground law. According to Zimmerman's 911 call, Trayvon Martin was within his right to use force if he felt threatened. He's not alive to claim that right because Zimmerman killed him. You cannot be the pursuer to whom someone can say they are standing their ground and then you kill them without sensible people charging you with murder. Zimmerman is claiming a defense that could have been applicable had he not pursued Trayvon and given him reason to LEGALLY respond with force. Zimmerman's own testimony is what he will be convicted off.

Reactions: quietpraiyze
Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obama's on this case too. He has a practice of attacking smaller police departments that the liberal news media thinks will stir up trouble. He made a slip a while back of referring to one of the Executive brances departments as 'his' . Let us not forget what was one of his first tasks once he got into office...to attack the police department that had an encounter with one of his black friends in Connecticut.

This is a very evil powerful spirit that has overcome our nation. Richard Nixon was going to be impeached for doing what Obama has been doing. He was fecided to resign. Forcing his Executive department to stay on a case that had already been resolved, until enough manufactured evidence is created...is definitely impeachment material.

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Obama's on this case too. He has a practice of attacking smaller police departments that the liberal news media thinks will stir up trouble. He made a slip a while back of referring to one of the Executive brances departments as 'his' . Let us not forget what was one of his first tasks once he got into office...to attack the police department that had an encounter with one of his black friends in Connecticut.

This is a very evil powerful spirit that has overcome our nation. Richard Nixon was going to be impeached for doing what Obama has been doing. He was fecided to resign. Forcing his Executive department to stay on a case that had already been resolved, until enough manufactured evidence is created...is definitely impeachment material.
You were some what vague, I guess you're not voting for Obama, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
This was expected. Apparently Sean Hannity knows where he is.^_^ But this has just been a bizarre case. Folks who say they are his lawyers aren't really his lawyers because he hasn't signed anything with him, but they have been representing him even though the have never met him?

He's calling the prosecutor.
He's calling Sean Hannity.
He's putting up websites.

Has he had a mental split?

That honestly may be the case. No matter how you look at it, he's been under a lot of stress.

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I said a couple of weeks ago that they would almost have to charge him with first or second degree murder. And here's why: The Stand Your Ground law. According to Zimmerman's 911 call, Trayvon Martin was within his right to use force if he felt threatened. He's not alive to claim that right because Zimmerman killed him. You cannot be the pursuer to whom someone can say they are standing their ground and then you kill them without sensible people charging you with murder. Zimmerman is claiming a defense that could have been applicable had he not pursued Trayvon and given him reason to LEGALLY respond with force. Zimmerman's own testimony is what he will be convicted off.
You have not looked into this have you. Zimmerman seems to have been attacked by the thug after he starteded back to his truck. This thug had it seems been tossed out of his high school three time this year.

He seems to have been busted at school with stolen jewelry and a bugraly tool plus pot bag one time.

This thugs mom could not keep him in line so she sent him to his dad as he had been kicked out of high school again. Dad also failed to keep him in line as he was out looking for places to rob as his pot business was shut down as it was in at his high school.

Evil thug was [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed that someone was watching him and it was going to be harder to break into peoples homes so he attacked the man when he turned his back to go back to his truck. Thug was more than likely on drugs when he attacked the man as Zimmerman said this right from the start.

Upvote 0

RipCityLameR

Jul 14, 2011
Newberg, Oregon
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not looked into this have you. Zimmerman seems to have been attacked by the thug after he starteded back to his truck. This thug had it seems been tossed out of his high school three time this year.

He seems to have been busted at school with stolen jewelry and a bugraly tool plus pot bag one time.

This thugs mom could not keep him in line so she sent him to his dad as he had been kicked out of high school again. Dad also failed to keep him in line as he was out looking for places to rob as his pot business was shut down as it was in at his high school.

Evil thug was [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed that someone was watching him and it was going to be harder to break into peoples homes so he attacked the man when he turned his back to go back to his truck. Thug was more than likely on drugs when he attacked the man as Zimmerman said this right from the start.

I think you just made a lot of assumptions. You assumed he was trying to break into peoples homes and that he was on drugs? Based off of what? Now, I'm not saying that this wasn't Martin's fault, and I'm not saying that it was either, but it's really obvious that you're looking for the worst here, as evidenced by you addressing him as a "thug" throughout the post. Let the law do it's work, but don't act that because of a bunch of at times contradictory info has given you this clear vision of what happened. People who were THERE don't even know what happened, so it seems irresponsible for us to make judgments over the internet. Let's let the court do that.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

What Trayvon (yes the child had a NAME) did outside this matter is irrelevant. As I said, in accordance with ZIMMERMAN's 911 call and Trayvon's call with his girlfriend, in keeping with the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW, Trayvon had a legal right to respond with force against Zimmerman.

Section 3 of the Florida law says

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Trayvon LEGALLY had the right to respond with force if he felt he was being threatened by Zimmerman following him. Perhaps this is why the 911 operator told Zimmerman "you don't need to be doing that".

In doing what he LEGALLY had the right to do, Zimmerman killed him This is easily second degree murder.

Irrelevant. That has nothing to do with this case.

This thugs mom could not keep him in line so she sent him to his dad as he had been kicked out of high school again.

His name, again, was Trayvon. Save your OBVIOUS animus for yourself. And what his mother could or could not do is irrelevant. He had a right to be where he was and to legally defend himself in accordance with the Florida Statute.

Dad also failed to keep him in line as he was out looking for places to rob as his pot business was shut down as it was in at his high school.

Irrelevant.

Gosh, Zimmerman would love to have you on the jury. You're making all sorts of assumptions here. The only thing we know for sure because of Zimmerman's 911 call and the corroborating testimony of Trayvon's girlfriend is that Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon.

And if he felt threatened by Zimmerman , he LEGALLY had the right to respond with force.

It's provable second degree murder all day based on Zimmerman's 911 call and the corroborating testimony of Trayvon's call to his girlfriend.

He may or may not have intended to kill Trayvon, but he did. And it never would have happened had he, ZIMMERMAN, not put himself in the position of having someone else have to stand his ground.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What Trayvon (yes the child had a NAME) did outside this matter is irrelevant. As I said, in accordance with ZIMMERMAN's 911 call and Trayvon's call with his girlfriend, in keeping with the STAND YOUR GROUND LAW, Trayvon had a legal right to respond with force against Zimmerman.

Section 3 of the Florida law says

Trayvon LEGALLY had the right to respond with force if he felt he was being threatened by Zimmerman following him. Perhaps this is why the 911 operator told Zimmerman "you don't need to be doing that".

In doing what he LEGALLY had the right to do, Zimmerman killed him This is easily second degree murder.

Irrelevant. That has nothing to do with this case.

His name, again, was Trayvon. Save your OBVIOUS animus for yourself. And what his mother could or could not do is irrelevant. He had a right to be where he was and to legally defend himself in accordance with the Florida Statute.

Irrelevant.

Gosh, Zimmerman would love to have you on the jury. You're making all sorts of assumptions here. The only thing we know for sure because of Zimmerman's 911 call and the corroborating testimony of Trayvon's girlfriend is that Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon.

And if he felt threatened by Zimmerman , he LEGALLY had the right to respond with force.

It's provable second degree murder all day based on Zimmerman's 911 call and the corroborating testimony of Trayvon's call to his girlfriend.

He may or may not have intended to kill Trayvon, but he did. And it never would have happened had he, ZIMMERMAN, not put himself in the position of having someone else have to stand his ground.
I'm impressed Zaac.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I think the Sanford P.D. dept has egg smeared all over their faces.

So why is it a special investigation can gather enough evidence (weeks after the incident) to make and possibly prove a charge of second degree murder case and the cops that were first on the scene, the first investigator's were unable/unwilling to make a case?

Sanford P.D. had the advantage, everything was fresh. Eyewitness accounts, all evidence at crime scene, medical evidence (or I should say the lack of medical evidence) collaborating Zimmerman's statement of being severely beaten. Forensic evidence of Martin's body, were his hands and knuckles have any cuts or bruises? GSW to the chest, close range (any stippling) or not so close? Condition of Martin's clothes, any rips, tears, grass stains to show a struggle on the ground?

Yep, I guess it takes a special investigation from the Governor for justice to be served in Sanford.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but I think the Sanford P.D. dept has egg smeared all over their faces.

So why is it a special investigation can gather enough evidence (weeks after the incident) to make and possibly prove a charge of second degree murder case and the cops that were first on the scene, the first investigator's were unable/unwilling to make a case?

Sanford P.D. had the advantage, everything was fresh. Eyewitness accounts, all evidence at crime scene, medical evidence (or I should say the lack of medical evidence) collaborating Zimmerman's statement of being severely beaten. Forensic evidence of Martin's body, were his hands and knuckles have any cuts or bruises? GSW to the chest, close range (any stippling) or not so close? Condition of Martin's clothes, any rips, tears, grass stains to show a struggle on the ground?

Yep, I guess it takes a special investigation from the Governor for justice to be served in Sanford.

I think the police department is okay. They worked with Angela Corey on the investigation, not to mention their head investigator was gonna try to make an arrest for manslaughter that night.

The problem seems to be with the powers that be who weren't on the scene who overrode the lead detectives decision to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter.

I would like to know how that person(s) reached that conclusion?

There did seem to be a lot of evidence that the Sanford Police had that they were holding pretty close and not sharing with anyone. That's a good thing.

But it's kinda interesting that the video of Zimmerman arriving in handcuffs gets leaked but a lot of other stuff did not one the special prosecutor took over.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No, professional law enforcement officers know what they are required to do by law and ethics.

Cooperating with the special investigation? You bet they did! When the Fed's and the Governor's special investigation team are in town, what were they to do? We haven't heard from the Fed's yet, the second shoe to drop.

That's true. They may be looking into quite a few things down there cause a lot of stuff about their process just doesn't seem to be getting done justly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.