Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks, ks777 - only took about half an hour that way lol.

Nicely done short movie.

Although I did feel bad for Mr. 0, It failed to move me at the end.

Not sure what message the creator of this film is trying to convey, honestly.

Certainly it's not about the beauty of children in general, or a moral or practical pathway to correct injustice and hatred - since the people only accept the 0's and their child because the child represents the ultimate in their numerical heiarchy that is reponsible for the discrimination and hate in the first place.

So...help me out here...

Upvote 0
A

AllForJesus

Thanks, ks777 - only took about half an hour that way lol.

Nicely done short movie.

Although I did feel bad for Mr. 0, It failed to move me at the end.

Not sure what message the creator of this film is trying to convey, honestly.

Certainly it's not about the beauty of children in general, or a moral or practical pathway to correct injustice and hatred - since the people only accept the 0's and their child because the child represents the ultimate in their numerical heiarchy that is reponsible for the discrimination and hate in the first place.

So...help me out here...

Actually I found it a bit bad that they only got respected because they got an infinity labeled kid.
Kids are sure a wonderful thing but to put pressure on them to make then be the saviours of the parents is not quite right.

I think maybe the clip was about the two zeros making something (I just wish it was not kids :))

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I could barely watch it. I kept having to skip.

I really can't stand watching underdogs suffer. It turns my stomach in the worst way. Even yarn people.

So I have no idea what its about but I'm sure it has a deep meaning of acceptance of yourself and the value of each life but I couldn't watch it all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheOliveSeed

0-_-0
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
✟15,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That was a great video. I'm not sure why it had to take them having a child before people would leave them alone and stop picking on them though. It kinda means their actions weren't really genuine - because they were only respecting them simply because of the child. But it's still a great film and nicely put together. Just not sure how I feel about the end.
smile.gif

Upvote 0