Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of you aren’t old enough to remember the “Classics Illustrated” comic books, but there is a YouTube channel that has something similar for the bible. They’re basically comic-book style videos giving a “Cliff Notes” synopsis of many books of the bible. They seem like they’d be an excellent thing for new Christians to view prior to beginning a more in-depth study of the books. The videos are usually shorter than 10 minutes each.

Here is the one for the gospel of John.

Their main website is http://www.jointhebibleproject.com

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Most of you aren’t old enough to remember the “Classics Illustrated” comic books, but there is a YouTube channel that has something similar for the bible. They’re basically comic-book style videos giving a “Cliff Notes” synopsis of many books of the bible. They seem like they’d be an excellent thing for new Christians to view prior to beginning a more in-depth study of the books. The videos are usually shorter than 10 minutes each.

Here is the one for the gospel of John.

Their main website is http://www.jointhebibleproject.com
These are so awesome! I will be sure to share them in the future with others.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps a better alternative than Saturday morning cartoons for the rug rats?
Especially if the parents and family are having a Bible study later. The littles can get an overview before. I love them. Going to share a few on Facebook, hoping they touch some hearts.

Upvote 0

sunnynyc

Mar 2, 2017
Flushing, NY
✟8,895.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would advise against sharing these and just stick to the King James Version Holy Bible. Some of their own personal views have been infused into their teachings and i believe this deviates from what the actual scriptures teach. It is not advisable to continue watching. You want to rely on the original source for the truth, not what someone says.
John 7:24 | Holy Bible KJV
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would advise against sharing these and just stick to the King James Version Holy Bible. Some of their own personal views have been infused into their teachings and i believe this deviates from what the actual scriptures teach. It is not advisable to continue watching. You want to rely on the original source for the truth, not what someone says.
John 7:24 | Holy Bible KJV
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

"Original source?" You realize Paul did not write in KVJ English, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums