Your thoughts on this type of preaching....

walkinginthelightnow

Jan 10, 2014
✟15,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he is not against us he must be for us as christ would say. What he says is correct. If it were these peoples last and only chance to hear the gospel could any of us be less forward?

Amen brother. I agree. He is not condemning them because he doesn't have that authority but giving warnings from scripture is biblical.

Jude 22,23
"On some have compassion making a difference, others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire"

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can't force religion on people. It's been tried and bloodshed was enormous.

you might take note of the apostles....and all those that were scattered by persecution.
they went everywhere into gentile town centers and there they preached ,Declared in a loud voice ,interrupting,uncomfortable to some..the Gospel.the warning of the wrath to Come coupled with the hope of escape in the Lord Jesus.

you may also note he "declares"..he does not force... others approach him and attempt to force him into silence .even the hypocrite is made manifest by the declaration of the light of the gospel..saying "we've been to church ,now we are here trying to relax?////?what a shocker of a declaration.shame upon shame.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If you have the gifting to evangelize, then evangelize, it is personally not my gift, but I say more power to him, I would advise him though to be very, very careful not to pass judgment on the people though... which he borderline does, I would just advise him to very careful, lest HE be judged...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if every one waits until they can do it with flawless.. perfection.. No one will ever speak the Gospel.

some here on cf ,in probability,haven't died enough to themselves to even tell a workmate.."hey do know about the hope of life there is in the lord Jesus...?"
not to sound harsh but folks will speak of love,god,heaven,hell,sin,forgiveness,angels,healing...but astoundingly few will directly use the name of the LORD JESUS in a conversation outside of a church service...
if you think i'm wrong... do so on monday at work.

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Is it Ray Comfort? I haven't watched the video but he has a heckler box for anyone to challenge him....I agree 100% on that type of preaching....Everyone has broken the Ten Commandments and are in need of a PERFECT SAVIOR.

Upvote 0