Cape Town, South Africa
✟198,195.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Wished there were a "none of the above" answer to a lot of them really, or just better questions/answers. Just chose the closest possible.

I found that too, so it's maybe not the greatest quiz, but OK for a five-minute diversion.

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟85,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm 46 (actual age 26).

I guess my inner 7 year old that dresses up, is perpetually singing, and watches cartoons and my inner 82 year old that likes quilting, carrot cake and linser cookies average out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg J.

Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For a few I had to select least worst instead of best, as I'm sure most people do. Regardless, clearly there is something wrong with this test! It's 50 years off for at least one facet of my personality. ;)

MentalAge Final Score Snapshot.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
41!

41-years-yikesyou.jpg

Ahh, all this time and I never knew what I wanted to be when I grew up... now I know why.

I love to color in coloring books... (yes even the kid kind) play with legos and build forts........its been staring me in the face all this time.... I refuse to grow up.... so...... apparently all I ever wanted to be is a politician. :D

Upvote 0

RayofSun

Feb 22, 2005
Land of the ice and snow
✟113,831.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You see someone fall over in the street. Do you ...

Shake your head and think "muppet"

^_^ WHAT?! ROFL Best option they had on the whole test!

And my mental age is 27. Sounds about right to me. I'm a swinging pendulum one minute yelling at the youngin's to get off my lawn, and the next building forts and playing with Lego. I guess 27 is just where it balanced out.

Oh and @TheRealAriel there is nothing wrong with linzer cookies! Who doesn't love them?! LOL

Upvote 0