Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your God is wrong, judge goes into tirade and throws pro life activist

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by WarriorAngel, Mar 22, 2012.

1. WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel I close my eyes and see you smile Supporter

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    ...back to jail.

AND how was your day?

‘Your God’s wrong’: Judge erupts in angry tirade, sends pro-life activist back to jail | LifeSiteNews.com

An Ontario Court of Justice judge erupted in a lengthy, angry tirade against pro-life activist Mary Wagner – and ejected a spectator from the public gallery – in a downtown Toronto courtroom Wednesday. The judge then sent Wagner to jail for an additional 92 days, added to 88 days already served prior to trial, after finding her guilty of mischief and two counts of failing to comply with probation orders.

The charges related to Wagner’s November 8 arrest at the site of the Bloor West Village “Women’s Clinic.” Wagner has been arrested on several occasions for peacefully entering abortion facilities in Toronto, where she presents women in the waiting room with a rose and offers them pro-life counseling.

Nice. Good to see a judge can have their own personal opinions. Not the people. Wow.

2. Brooklyn Knight

Brooklyn Knight On a narrow road but not narrow minded

Marital Status:
    Engaged
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Wouldn't being face to face with others and actually entering said abortion clinics constitute as actually being brave?

Also, from the comments:

Is this true?!

3. WarriorAngel

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I dont know, must have been something local in Canada.
    Its pretty disturbing if it is true.

4. WarriorAngel

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    NM making a separate thread....

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  5. WarriorAngel

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    :eek::eek::eek:

WOW - wow. Thats disgusting.

6. JacktheCatholic

JacktheCatholic Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I read this in the morning on FB and I applaud this Canadian Pro-Life woman. As to the judge I would say she reminds me a of mother dog who is mean as h.e. double toothpicks. I mean, this judge is a real loser to state anything regarding her religious beliefs and THAT is veru uncalled for and should be punished IMO.

Regardless, I think we need women (and men) like this Pro-Life woman.

It seems we have more women on the Pro-Life area then men and I am a little ashamed of my gender these days, they are so wishy washy and spineless I<o and genrally speaking.

7. FriendlyJosh

FriendlyJosh Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    And who judges the judges on earth? So sick of men getting in power that have no business being there. Unless The Lord put them there, that is. The whole "honorable judge" blah blah, what makes men like this honorable exactly? because they were a lawyer for 20 years and upgraded to a judge? get real. This man should be made to apologize for daring saying the Lord Almighty is wrong, and he should be removed of his position or at the very least suspended. Why do judges have so much power? it's sickening. People see it as a joke too, that's why trash tv shows like judge judy exist, where she sits there mocking the defendants, abusing her authority, so everyone can say "haha isn't that funnny". The whole high chair stuff for judges is stupid too, again unless God put them there, or they did anything worthy of being there people shouldn't have to cater to them, or act like they're somehow higher up or better than anyone else.