Your favorite game of all-time?

A

Amber the Duskbringer

Majoras mask sucked compared to Link to the past. It's not to say it's a bad game but every kid on the net has to say it was the best zelda game ever which is odd. Yes it was decent and the 3 day added quite a challenge which I enjoyed but what killed it for me was the fact it was link dying in this game. Think about it, in twilight princess you are trained by the stalfos with the gilded sword and mirror shield in the majoras mask. In the beginning of MM link is searching for his lost friend in the woods, Navi, well go back to the OOT which stated all those who wonder the woods without a fairy become stalfos, his friend was that fairy. It is a good game which I play often but it's definitely not my favorite Zelda. I would reserve that for LTTP, OOT, and links awakening. Windwaker was ok.

My list-Morrowind, fallout new vegas, Super mario 3, super mario world, Super Castlevania 4, Crono trigger and crono cross, ff7-9, legend of zelda link to the past, links awakening, the legend of zelda, megaman 2, conkers bad furday, castlevania symphony of the night, resident evil3 and 4, Fable, super metroid, metroid prime, battletanx 1 and 2, tony hawks underground, pokemon any of the gameboy ones especially fire red, leaf green, hell i love pokemon in general. Super Contra 3, metal slug, worms world party, worms armageddon, touhou 6, sonic 1, 2, 3, knuckles just could go on games are pretty much my main hobby :p Oh also WOW burning crusade.

Upvote 0

TheProject

If it lives in water, I don't eat it...
Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My top 10 are (I actually have these ranked on another web site, do I just have too much time on my hands sometimes or what? :) ):

10.Super Mario Galaxy 2
9. Mega Man X
8. Dead Space
7. LoZ: Ocarina of Time
6. Final Fantasy VI
5. Bioshock
4. Resident Evil 4
3. Metroid Prime
2. LoZ: A Link to the Past
1. Super Metroid

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

christ112

Dec 23, 2011
✟7,611.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
My favorite favorite game is Metal Gear Solid, it has a great story, gameplay, weapons and equipments, and characters. I also like other great games such as God Of War 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Street Fighters, CoD (almost all of them). I have a really cool wide range of PS3 games, almost 40 games, and I nearly finished them all, and they are not stupid games that are almost worthless.

Upvote 0

TheProject

Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zelda has always been a favourite. But I really do love the Lego games. They slot in nicely when playing more serious gams and need a fun game to play.

Did anyone else just realize that a Lego Zelda game would be epic?

I am going to throw a name out there just to see how many people remember it:

Super Mario RPG (SNES) :cool:

I'm playing through this on the Virtual Console right now. Great game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan4Jesus

Apr 4, 2008
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did anyone else just realize that a Lego Zelda game would be epic?

I'm playing through this on the Virtual Console right now. Great game.

That is awesome! You are going to love it. I was so happy to see it on the virtual console because I had sold my SNES a while back.

I remember waking up on Christmas morning when I was a little kid and rushing down the stairs to see if Super Mario RPG was underneath the tree.

Those SNES days were the best! :cool:

Reactions: TheProject
Upvote 0

TheProject

Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is awesome! You are going to love it. I was so happy to see it on the virtual console because I had sold my SNES a while back.

I always wanted to play it, but that was in the days before I had money, so I was never able to get it. I downloaded it the day it became available, played through it for quite a while, then it got lost in the shuffle of some other games. I'm back into now though.

Those SNES days were the best! :cool:

Yes...yes they were.

Upvote 0