AveMaria

Anglo-Catholic Tat Queen
Aug 2, 2004
✟19,896.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
US-Democrat
Anyone part of a young adults' fellowship group? What sorts of activities do y'all do? What's worked, what hasn't?

We're trying to plan the next few months' worth of activities for my group, and put together a budget request, and I'd love any ideas for activities that have worked for others!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BaptistboyforJesus

Sep 24, 2004
Missouri
✟15,204.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
:thumbsup: Volleyball of course, even though I'm in another exercise group:D !

Lazer Tag is the bomb!!!;) ;)
One of my friends is trying to start a comedy/drama group for our Young Adult Praise Worship Night and maybe expanding it to the local homeless mission or
retirement homes. I hope it goes well.

Maybe that can give you more ideas!:amen:

Upvote 0

chanis

"scru mpt rule cent ...&a
Nov 22, 2004
San Diego
✟16,870.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
we have bonfires, do dinner, movies, bowling, and hang out at someone's house...we have activities through out the month to get to know each other and it's a lot of fun. Since we've been doing more activities our group has been growing closer together...

Upvote 0

renaistre

The mountains are calling...
Jan 15, 2004
Santa Clarita, CA
Visit site
✟2,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BaptistboyforJesus said:
Lazer Tag is the bomb!!!;) ;)

Anyone who knows me in "real life" has already gotten sick of hearing about this, but I'm in the process of designing a new laser tag system from the gound up with my cousin and a few of his friends. We are to the point that we are actually looking at testing the basic system this winter. I never thought about using it as a church group activity though. I like it. :clap:

Upvote 0

Ginsu

Professional Garden Gnome Placement Manager
Mar 5, 2004
Manitoba, Canada
Visit site
✟10,324.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
yeah I'd suggest lazer tag also. our youth used to go play that every now and then... everyone had a blast. Paintball is unbelivelby fun too, but I'd suggest it for more of the older crowd, the 16 and up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums