You know you're a Seventh-day Adventist if . . . .

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It does not "reveal" any such thing, so I would never "admit" that it does. They are insults, and you can't gloss it over. :thumbsup:

You know I agree. If you didn't like being a Adventist then move on. It is very sad to see how anyone can make fun of anyone's belief. Here is one for all who sit around and joke now. What will you do when the so call Adventist (not by a church name but obey the original message) are sitting on the walls of the New City and you who have made fun are not inside but outside ready to be burned. Oh yeah you are not going to like this. But remember he who have the last laugh have the best one. I am not saying that all of what SDA are today teaching is Bible base, but I believe the original true message was giving to the pioneers must be adhere too. All have gone astray yes in all the churches that is why there are so many. But there is one true way and all who have jokes instead of prayer for each other will not be acepting in Elohim's kingdom.

Did you all know this is a form of bullying because we are different? I believe that there are spiritual minded people in all religions in the whole world. When the time come all will acept truth the way Elohim wants it and not any particular church. That is why a church name or organization was not given in any of these texts:

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the testimony of Yashua the Messiah. Rev 12:17

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Elohim, and the faith of Yashua. Rev 14:12

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Yashua: worship Elohim: for the testimony of Yashua is the spirit of prophecy. Rev 19:10

Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship Elohim. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev 22:9-15

I see no church, religion or creed here at all. Only all who will obey Elohim's commandments and have the testimony of Yashua. Finally they all must worship Elohim.

Be very careful of whom and what you make fun of it will come back and bit you later.

Blessings instead of making fun of you and what you believe,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

Princessdi

Oct 13, 2005
✟15,713.00
Faith
Christian
You have got to be kidding. Do you know that most of the people responding here were and still are SDA? Most of these memories are very good ones, and I would trade them for anything. That doesn't mean they weren't also fun and that it is not fun to see who else shares them. Especially when you consider that most of us have never been in the same country or part of this country, but still share the same experiences, growing up SDA.

You don't have the authority to tell anyone to "move on" from the church. You move on from this thread if you have no pleasant memories of being brought up SDA that once in a while will bring a smile or even a laugh.......lighten up!

You know I agree. If you didn't like being a Adventist then move on. It is very sad to see how anyone can make fun of anyone's belief. Here is one for all who sit around and joke now. What will you do when the so call Adventist (not by a church name but obey the original message) are sitting on the walls of the New City and you who have made fun are not inside but outside ready to be burned. Oh yeah you are not going to like this. But remember he who have the last laugh have the best one. I am not saying that all of what SDA are today teaching is Bible base, but I believe the original true message was giving to the pioneers must be adhere too. All have gone astray yes in all the churches that is why there are so many. But there is one true way and all who have jokes instead of prayer for each other will not be acepting in Elohim's kingdom.

Did you all know this is a form of bullying because we are different? I believe that there are spiritual minded people in all religions in the whole world. When the time come all will acept truth the way Elohim wants it and not any particular church. That is why a church name or organization was not given in any of these texts:

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the testimony of Yashua the Messiah. Rev 12:17

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Elohim, and the faith of Yashua. Rev 14:12

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Yashua: worship Elohim: for the testimony of Yashua is the spirit of prophecy. Rev 19:10

Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship Elohim. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev 22:9-15

I see no church, religion or creed here at all. Only all who will obey Elohim's commandments and have the testimony of Yashua. Finally they all must worship Elohim.

Be very careful of whom and what you make fun of it will come back and bit you later.

Blessings instead of making fun of you and what you believe,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
...you actually know who Dell Decker is---and you even have at least one of her "records."
Veggie Links, anyone?--It was at an SDA boarding school I learned to love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches!! Pickles are hard to find at an SDA boarding school!--Oh, yah--going to Vespers wearing nothing but a coat and heels!!! (It was quicker!)

Upvote 0