You know your getting old when this happens.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What does it mean when the doorbell rings and you answer the phone?:blush:

It means the same thing as when I grab the TV remote and try to answer the phone--or point the phone at the TV to change channels!!

Upvote 0
Jan 20, 2013
✟15,829.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
When you realise you have just planned your weekend away around flat walks, access to toilets, and a comfy bed. As opposed to roughing it in the mountains in a bothy...

Bothy and roughing it in the same sentence???? Roughing it is wild camping with no toilet or tap ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jubileeLEE

Sep 18, 2011
✟7,805.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Might have been mentioned already but..
the first sign was everyone I was chatting with was suddenly 10 years younger than me. :o
when you hate the majority of the music everyone is listening to.:notlistening:
the talk show hosts had topics about the 'youth of the nation':cool: and the cut off point was 35 years old
people say, 'you're still young' when you tell them your age with a voice as if speaking to someone on a sick bed;)
I used to go 3 days without sleep just hanging out, now I get extremely irritable if I miss a few hours of sleep one night.:mad:
I can not stay up to watch 8pm tv shows, it's too late for me.:yawn:
many things I hated as a youngster I now appreciate, high fiber foods, lots of news talk shows, water.:)
I do not want to be out long driving around because I want to be near a bathroom.:satisfied:
being busy, busy, busy at work is no longer an adrenalin rush but torment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirForceTeacher

King of the Wicker People
Feb 23, 2004
The south
✟20,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Funny, I just had an "I know you're getting old moment an hour ago." This year's results for promotion to Master Sergeant (USAF) just came out. I know like two names on the list, and I only retired two years ago.

EDIT: Seconds after posting this I checked my email and I've got an AARP invite. It's spam, but gah, it still hurts.

Upvote 0