Yet more Christians silenced in Europe, and in America...

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Bulgaria, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia. Hmm. All these countries have something in common. What is it? Oh yeah, they're Orthodox nations. Is there a correlation? Who knows.

Also (though not orthodox) Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Moldova, Bosnia, Italy, Croatia, Turkey, Greece (ironically), Romania, Albania, Armenia, Malta, and a couple of micro-states. Put together I'd say that's at least half of the population of Europe. It's more than half of all countries.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Definitions:
0 : Abortion not allowed.
1 : General legal principles allow abortion to be performed in order to save a woman's life.
2 : Abortion explicitly allowed in order to save a woman's life.
3 : Abortion explicitly allowed in order to save a life and for certain other reasons.
4 : Abortion allowed on request.

Abortion law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

El Salvador, Nicaragua, Chile, Dominican Republic, Holy See, Malta Have the 0 category. * I assumed Ireland should be in there - but Northern Europe Ireland is level category 2.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Status of same-sex marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is something interesting...

Netherlands

Main article: Same-sex marriage in the Netherlands
The Netherlands became the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriages on 1 April 2001. The possibility exists in its European territory as well as the Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) while those marriages are recognized in Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Status of same-sex marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is something interesting...

Netherlands

Main article: Same-sex marriage in the Netherlands
The Netherlands became the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriages on 1 April 2001. The possibility exists in its European territory as well as the Caribbean Netherlands (Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) while those marriages are recognized in Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten.

Why is that interesting? What's your point?

Upvote 0