YES!! Phil Robertson to Return to Duck Dynasty!!

• Thread starter DiligentlySeekingGod
  • Start date
M

MarkSB

Lol, I never heard of the show or Phil Robertson until this controversy.

I've heard other people talk about it but have never seen it, I've never had any desire to watch any kind of reality TV. They have craploads of Duck Dynasty t-shirts at the Walmart store up here though. Every time I see them I think they are ZZ Top t-shirts. :D

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lets get some things straight.

A&E only allowed him back because without him the whole family would leave. And that means another network would take their cash cow from them. THey took him back for the money, its that simple.

Why are people so shocked by all this? We christians say what he does all the time yet no one makes it public news. People are acting like no one had ever said what he says. From the bible none the less. Whats interesting is christiainty and God are mocked and hated all the time on tv yet I don't see any non-believers trying to make that big news. For some reason its ok to hate christians on tv, but not the other way around.

So next time someone of opposite beliefs says to me "We are all about being tolerant!", I will laugh and say no your not.

Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've heard other people talk about it but have never seen it, I've never had any desire to watch any kind of reality TV. They have craploads of Duck Dynasty t-shirts at the Walmart store up here though. Every time I see them I think they are ZZ Top t-shirts. :D
Actually, DD is not a "reality" show, at all. It's more a loosely scripted Redneck Three Stooges situation comedy.

I have no idea why people want to call it a "reality" show. 'Cause it sure isn't.

Upvote 0