Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So every spring and summer I usually have things I that I do every year, places that I go, etc. And was wondering if anyone else does, and what is it? It can be anything, you wash your car yearly :)P), you go to a festival, you see certain people, etc etc.

M

Marycita

I always get excited for Worship on the Lawn at my church..I love being outside for church service..

but I wont' get to...well unless of course they do that at Ellerslie ^_^

and there are festivals at the riverfront in the summer... and my family always does a bunch of camping in the summer...and bonfires...

and my rebirthday is in the summer..so I always get excited for that :D

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Church Related
The student group have an end of year barbecue before everyone whizzes back to their home counties, always fun in the park. Also the final "quiet night in"; lots of food, lots of films, lots of laughs.
There are a few more "coffee mornings" that I intend to go to just because I should, in theory, have time in the mornings now university is over.
Come September there'll be the harvest festival, so much fun in a hall filled with all manner of things! Harvest supper is perhaps the best thing about September. Although that's more autumn than summer, so this whole bit is invalid!

Outside of it
The same as I do every other season. Work, sleep and sometimes go to places under the guise of "work" whilst actually trying to sneak in some sort of holiday feeling.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well usually all my festivities are in august, lol. My birthday is always inbetween two festivals that I go to. One has a ton of stuff to look at and buy, and eat. And the other has a petting zoo. :D

Edited to add: For my moms birthday we may be going back to the drive thru zoo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Every year I look forward to outdoor concerts, the rodeo, walks by the beach
2417375943_676f2aa7d5.jpg

gmwhiterockpier.jpg