Ye Olde Politics-Free Alehouse

• Thread starter Twelvestring Johnny
  • Start date

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Swedish alcohol regulations are made up by Nazis, the stuff are only sold in special government owned stores and you have to be 20 to buy them. :sick: That's why I had a lot of fun with my parish's youth choir when we went to Rome when I was 17. Thank God for the Italians.

Cider is for beta males though - no offence man. Real men drink beer, whiskey and vodka. If you live in the UK where you have the best ale in the world there's simply no excuse for buying cider. ^_^
You're still on CF: I thought that you'd been banned or something?

Reactions: Imperiuz
Upvote 0

Imperiuz

Liberty will prevail
May 22, 2007
Stockholm
✟21,093.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
You're still on CF: I thought that you'd been banned or something?
U kidding? Don't think I've been into trouble with the law since 2010 or something. Nothing serious at least.

Of course, sometimes I hear a little 14 year old me screaming in the back of my head: you're such a beta beta beta beta.... ^_^

Upvote 0

Imperiuz

Liberty will prevail
May 22, 2007
Stockholm
✟21,093.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
UK has the best ale. Hands down.

Brown-AleJPG.jpg

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish I could still have a beer once in a while because supposedly there are so many good ones, but I can't keep any sort of alcohol down anymore due to the medications I'm on, and if I am fortunate enough to be able to keep it down, I just get horrendously depressed and get a massive headache along with it. It's a real bummer because I used to enjoy drinking beer. One of my favorites was Saranac IPA, but I haven't had any in about four years.

Upvote 0