Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
White Horse said:
Quite sure. They never make mistakes. hehe

FWIW, I am a professional writer. Probably not a good idea to debate me on the ins and outs of the members of the profession. ;) :kiss: :hug: :wave:

Yes well... moooo....

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
FWIW, I am a professional writer. Probably not a good idea to debate me on the ins and outs of the members of the profession.
wait, your a "professional writer" so its not good to argue with you about media bias? please explain how your status as a "professional writer" (mind the quotes) should in any way intimidate anybody, anywhere, and at any time.

i have great expections of your reply, as you are indeed a "professional writer".

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Take it easy, Cowboy imind.

It sounds like you are ready to count to ten and draw, pardner. White horse sure's known 'round these parts and its best ya not challenge him to a war with words.

Keep yer powder dry and your dictionary pointed in a safe direction.

(goes and hides in the saloon)

Scribbler, spiderman sure could be helpful in this situation, but I guess he's off dancin somewhere safe.

Upvote 0

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ginny said:
Scribbler, spiderman sure could be helpful in this situation, but I guess he's off dancin somewhere safe.
San Francisco, no doubt. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

White Horse

Natural born world shaker
May 3, 2005
✟49,668.00
Faith
Christian
imind said:
wait, your a "professional writer" so its not good to argue with you about media bias? please explain how your status as a "professional writer" (mind the quotes) should in any way intimidate anybody, anywhere, and at any time.

i have great expections of your reply, as you are indeed a "professional writer".

Slow down there, Hosscat. I wasn't trying to "intimidate" anyone. Just making the point that I know a journalist or two, and I know how they tend to lean. I'm getting along just fine with the poster to whom I was replying, thank you very much. And he's getting along just fine with me, I assume, by his moo comment. Seems like good, clean fun to me, anyway. Maybe I'm ignert. Dunno.

What is it with you liberals always getting your pinko panties in a wad, anyway? :p

And exactly what part of getting paid to write do you not understand? :p

Waaaaait a minute. It just dawned on me. You're mad because you bit on the subject line, aren't you? You were drooling to lay something else on the Bush administration, weren't you? Dollar to a donut THAT'S why you're upset. :kiss: :hug:

Upvote 0

girlieman

Aug 11, 2005
USA
✟502.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
White Horse said:
Quite sure. They never make mistakes. hehe

FWIW, I am a professional writer. Probably not a good idea to debate me on the ins and outs of the members of the profession. :wave:
As a member of the vast right wing conspiracy I know that you are watching me with little flying saucers. Pretty soon you will be forcing me to reproduce with Joan Rivers:eek: :sick:

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Take it easy, Cowboy imind.
who is uneasy?
Slow down there, Hosscat...What is it with you liberals always getting your pinko panties in a wad, anyway?
projection?
And exactly what part of getting paid to write do you not understand?
don't distort the situation. you weren't using your friends as leverage here, you were clearly using your "status" to intimidate, as you didn't mention them, but rather your position as a "professional writer" (mind the quotes); but it failed miserably and now you're backpedaling.
Waaaaait a minute. It just dawned on me. You're mad because you bit on the subject line, aren't you? You were drooling to lay something else on the Bush administration, weren't you? Dollar to a donut THAT'S why you're upset.
someone paying you to put words in my mouth? is that why i shouldn't debate with you, because you'll simply speak for me? awesome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.