Would marry someone outside your race?

Would you marry someone outside your race?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have no problem with interracial relationships. One of my friends from elementary school met and married someone of a different ethnicity, and I couldn't be happier for him. With that being said, they're not for me, not because I don't find women of all races objectively beautiful, but because I like to have as much in common with a future spouse as I possibly can, and that represents such a huge difference that I can't see myself attracted to non-Caucasian women.

I kind of do agree with you in a sense. I personally find it more attractive to know a woman and I share certain ethnical culture similarities.....we can examine the differences and still have a good deal of similarities. As a black man truthfully I feel like I can come home to a woman that understands that struggle.

Upvote 0

Orange Crow

Aug 16, 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
✟39,246.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I should've replied to this thread earlier, but by accident I clicked no and I haven't been able to change that.

Here in my country, most of the friends I have, people I know, my family.. They all are 'white'. And I'd be open to marry someone from a different rage but my culture is so different, so where I'm at now, I'll likely be going to meet a white gf, (chances are higher and I prefer it anyway right now). But if I meet a black person I'd be open for it but my chances now are slim that I'd date somebody who's black.

Upvote 0

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I should've replied to this thread earlier, but by accident I clicked no and I haven't been able to change that.

Here in my country, most of the friends I have, people I know, my family.. They all are 'white'. And I'd be open to marry someone from a different rage but my culture is so different, so where I'm at now, I'll likely be going to meet a white gf, (chances are higher and I prefer it anyway right now). But if I meet a black person I'd be open for it but my chances now are slim that I'd date somebody who's black.

I've been to places in the world where I would date someone of a different race. However in America I would never do it.

Upvote 0