✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Blair Witch
Was pretty bad -- but I kept thinking something was going to happen and it just never did....
now that I never heard of--best skipped I guess.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The Blair Witch :sick: :sick: :sick: :mad: :mad:

Was pretty bad -- but I kept thinking something was going to happen and it just never did....
now that I never heard of--best skipped I guess.

So did my sis-in-law and I.We were so angry with ourselves for watching this entire piece of garbage,which is essentially a group of college age people with less sense than a group of 12 yr.olds,and a trash-mouth woman who seems to be trying to set a record for how many times one can say the "F" word in 15 minutes! And ALL THE HYPE Scariest Movie Ever!Should be known as the most useless,unbelievable WASTE OF TIME,movie ever!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Halloween III:Season of the Witch..

hahaha that stupid silver shamrock song

Now I love, HalloweenIII:Season Of The Witch,LOL! I think it is a pretty good creeper. Good "ORIGINAL" story as well.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Even though I am a huge fan of the versatile actor Johnny Depp,I hated everything about "Charly and the Chocolate Factory"! Even Johnny seemed to wish he was elsewhere,and not doing this movie!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
fried green tomatoes

Oh no, I loved that movie..How can you not like Fanny Flag? Kathy Bates was the key for me though...

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

CollectiveSoul

Oct 27, 2005
✟684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
hold on;) Let us discuss this or should I make another thread? Certainly not the worst movie as another member said but being the season and AMC showing all the Halloween films this last week I too watched(half) of the film.Where is Michael Meyers at? Where is the original story? They flubbed it up and called it Halloween.

I thought the choice in actors weak(no jamie lee either) so I say on a scale of 1-10 this film got a 2.

But the worst film I have seen has to be Open Water.I just felt cheated,lol.When a film leaves you feeling cheated you know you been had!:p
Now I love, HalloweenIII:Season Of The Witch,LOL! I think it is a pretty good creeper. Good "ORIGINAL" story as well.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
hold on;) Let us discuss this or should I make another thread? Certainly not the worst movie as another member said but being the season and AMC showing all the Halloween films this last week I too watched(half) of the film.Where is Michael Meyers at? Where is the original story? They flubbed it up and called it Halloween.

I thought the choice in actors weak(no jamie lee either) so I say on a scale of 1-10 this film got a 2.

But the worst film I have seen has to be Open Water.I just felt cheated,lol.When a film leaves you feeling cheated you know you been had!:p

Actually this movie has nothing to do with the Halloween/Michael Myers series of sequels,which I never liked any but the first one of those and never bothered with beyond part of the second.Aren't those all John Carpenter productions? Anyway I thought Halloween III was a fine,fun film that stands on it's own,even though even it is a bit too gross for my tastes,LOL! :eek:

Ok,I checked,seems John Carpenter only directed the first(IMHO,the only good one) Halloween, and Jamie Lee was missing from several of the sequels.

Upvote 0