Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Israel do I need to explain why

You hate the people who are Gods chosen people and where Jesus is going to set His Kingdom from.

I have the feeling you believe the news a little too much.

How can a Christian hate Israel, Gods chose people. My goodness, they were killed by the millions so they could get their land back and they have fought hard to keep it.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I won't say I "hate" any country, but I do think North Korea is the most belligerent and volatile.

Actually North Korea is the one country to hate. I say that because it is also the one where it is easy to see the difference between the people and the country. I see the people of North Korea as the primary victims on North Korea.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God has established every nation for His reasons so I really cannot hate any of them but if Antarctica was a country I would hate it.

What was God's reason for Canada? Lol.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟433,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Actually North Korea is the one country to hate. I say that because it is also the one where it is easy to see the difference between the people and the country. I see the people of North Korea as the primary victims on North Korea.

That's how I see it as well. It's one of those cases where I really believe that if you cut the head off the snake the body really would die. Although the public may be resistant to aid from the U.S., it nonetheless is desperately needed.

What was God's reason for Canada? Lol.

Comic relief?

Upvote 0

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
How can a Christian hate Israel, Gods chose people.
I couldn't agree more. I'm humbled that God has grafted me onto the Tree of Life, and has set me in the New Jerusalem of the New Covenant.

The Gates of Death shall not prevail against the Church which was called out from Mesopotamia and has flourished into the City of God we see today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
There are precious few things I deem worthy of hatred, and I doubt countries even qualify for the list of honourable mentions.

There exist bad elements within each country's foreign and domestic policy, but, echoing others, North Korea probably ranks as one of the more heinous.

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
How can a Christian hate Israel, Gods chose people.
Not every Christian believes in that. I was actually very shocked to discover that a fair amount still do.

I mean, believe what you want, but letting your religion determine which side you take in an actual war and land dispute is pretty medieval (though I'm not saying anyone should hate them).

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Not every Christian believes in that. I was actually very shocked to discover that a fair amount still do.

I mean, believe what you want, but letting your religion determine which side you take in an actual war and land dispute is pretty medieval (though I'm not saying anyone should hate them).

There will always be people that try and miss-lead Christians in the wrong direction. Please just read daily and do not forget what God has planed for us that stay true to Him.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟433,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think there is a country I hate, unless we want to count the Islamic State of Syria and the Levant. The recognized countries I dislike the most would be North Korea and probably Iran.

I would agree, except I can't refer to ISIS/ISIL/IS as a country. I see them exclusively as a band of rabid barbarians who are an embarrassment to Islam, Muhammad, Allah, and their mothers.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I just realized that we may be talking country music here.

If it is country music that this is about I pick anything made that is called "new country", I hate "new country".

Now Hank Sr. and Waylon Jennings is a different story, its the real deal.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hahahaha actually the news if you watch closely the media are in favour of Israel and mostly ignore what happens to the people of Gaza.

Since the year 2000, Israel has killed 1,500 Palestinian children, while Palestinians have killed 132 Israeli children. That means Israel has killed over 1,000% percent more Palestinian children than vice versa.

For example, Amnesty International,Human Rights Watch, and many other human rights organizations reported that in Israel’s 2009 Gaza Massacre, Israel killed about 450 children, and it was Israel, they documented, that broke the ceasefire. (In that massacre, Israel killed overall from 1,400 to 7,000 Palestinians, almost all civilians, while 13 Israelis were killed, several from friendly fire.)

Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other country. That includes Iraq under Hussein.

Hamas is the government elected by Gaza in elections that Jimmy Carter (and many others) observed and said were completely fair and free. Israel constantly says Hamas uses human shields. But in Israel’s biggest massacre of Gaza, the one in 2009, all the human rights organizations, including Amnesty, HRW, and the jurist Richard Goldstone, found that Hamas DID NOT use human shields. On the contrary, Israel used human shields, which is a regular practice for Israel. Israel uses civilians as human shields.Israel forced Palestinian civilians to dig and lay naked in trenches around Israeli tanks.

In 1948, the people who wanted to form a Jewish state carried out a massive terror and ethnic cleansing campaign against the occupants of Palestine, expelling about half of them (750,000) from their land and into concentrated areas (Gaza and West Bank). Israel has slowly continued colonizing even those areas, which were specifically reserved by the UN for Palestinians. Israel takes all the best land and resources, such as water.

But hey they are God chosen people so that's cool..

Though I doubt they are longer gods chosen people especially with oh yeah k forgot that man again erm what was his name yeah Jesus... who makes us all one

“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

You hate the people who are Gods chosen people and where Jesus is going to set His Kingdom from.

I have the feeling you believe the news a little too much.

How can a Christian hate Israel, Gods chose people. My goodness, they were killed by the millions so they could get their land back and they have fought hard to keep it.

And I believe humans have the right too live in peace

9c0d9ac8468dbb92f57d44e259b9d38e.jpg

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private

If it is country music that this is about I pick anything made that is called "new country", I hate "new country".

I now understand why people ignore me.

Its ok though, I like it like that.

Now it's time to conga.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Didn't the Israelite's originally commit ethnic cleansing to get their land in the old testament? Like hack of pregnant mother's wombs and stuff?

I say they're doing a little better. That's all you can ask, one baby step at a time. Lol.

Reactions: TheGirlOnFire
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Finally someone who is actually on topic, lol.

Upvote 0