LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
I feel like I have just read a script from the Twilight Zone, with the false prophet as the Director ^_^,but I have been called that myself, so whatever. At least the obvious choice is on the earth already...obvious to me anyway, and not some mystic Buddhist coming to earth on some heavenly body.

"That's the sign post up ahead. You have just entered the Twilight Zone"

Of course the obvious choice is on Earth. How much more obvious could it be? David Hasselhoff is the AntiChrist

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So...what happens on (or about) December 21st, 2012? Will the planet be scorched by fire? Will there be a pole shift? What makes you insight to 2012 any different to what every other speculator is saying? What makes you think you can survive it (physically)?

CC
Peace be upon all:

A wise man once told me that only fools follow their dreams.

I choose to ignore that advice.

If i am enlightened through a dream or a vision, I research it. I follow it until I have a Scriptural fact, or a scientific theory. Then after I have pursued all avenues of research, I pray for the Truth irt my sight.

Of this I have come to the conclusion that indeed the stars will fall from heavens, the winds will be held back, and the earth will be shaken.

As for my own personal deliverance through these things. FAITH that i am who i am.

As for specific dates, I differ to the stargazers, ritualists, and literal lucifer maitreya worshippers who control the media, the govts, and the technologies therein. Perhaps they know the dates. I have seen only the devastation, and the places not to be when the hammer comes down.

This is NOT the wrath or the judgement or the burning away. Do not be deceived, because the a/c will promote this damage as such. This is merely a birthpang leading to the delivery.

ALmighty be praised and exalted for the gifts of the Spirit, which He ALone gives to those who humble themselves to receive them.

Upvote 0

oneofchrists

Give Me Stength Lord
Sep 9, 2009
Intervale, New Brunswick Canada
✟8,514.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Almighty's Humble Servant! How are You doing? Just a Question for You Charles, if You will? Were are these spots that we should not be when devastation falls down on us? Referring to:"and places not to be when the hammer comes down".......God Bless You in what You do in His name, For good of all..............Dave

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother Dave,
Peace and ALmighty's favor be upon you.

In my vision I saw the stone thrown from the heavens without a hand n=being laid upon it. It hit the NE corner of Utah. I did not see the map and exact location, but the devastation that ensued was global. The coasts of every continent were washed away 200 miles inland.
As for specific safe zones, ALmighty ALone will guide the sealed to the spot where His Son, Jesus Christ will shield them through this. The Holy Spirit is flowing into the hearts of men, and guiding them to deliverance from this.

I beleive that most people who know the Truth irt the coming catastrophe are making preparations for it. As ALmighty has done for Noah, He is doing for anyone who will hear Him.
Some have called this remote viewing, or gut feeling etc, but I beleive it to be the ALmighty using the conscience He gave us.

You know it is my charge to expose the evil forces which seek to decieve, but it is also my charge to bring my brothers and sisters to the Truth, that they are potentially sealed, and don't yet know it.

If everyone who is eligible for deliverance would accept this gift of the seal, there would be more than 12000 from each tribe. I beg of my brothers and sisters to research their eligibility and humbly accept it. It is sad that ALmighty knew only 144000 would do such.

My request of my brothers and sisters is to pray on this for the sight which ALmighty gives. They, too, will see what is to come. They will feel the Hands of the Lord, guide them to the safe place He has set aside for us.
They will see what is unseen. They will find what is hidden.

Or they will let go and let God. Either way their fine, so long as they are not decieved. But I personally accept my charge, my calling, and my seal.
From the deception and the devastation, i am delivered.

Now onto the world.

Praise and exalt ALmighty God, YHWH, above ALL forever!

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just found this vid, by a guy from India. Notice how this guy takes information from scientists etc, and is able to link them to biblical prophecy.

I didnt need the internet to know about these things. I only use it to tell others of my visions.
I guess i am not alone in my sight.

Perhaps another source will convince others to search for the Truth irt the coming tribulation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS7Rky3V7Wk

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The word of God ends with the following words:
Revelation 22:
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

God Himself said there would be no more. Anything else is not of God.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The word of God ends with the following words:
Revelation 22:
18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

God Himself said there would be no more. Anything else is not of God.
The devil who is lucifer, or to modern man, maitreya, knows this Holy Scripture Word for Word. he can recite the whole Scripture from In to Amen, in any and all current and ancient languages.

Perhaps what is written above means anyone who has ever read a single Scripture and interpreted it to another is guilty as such.

So for that interpretation of the above i am guilty, as are you, as is EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH!

I bring to my brothers and sisters what I feel is revealed to me. Either i am who i am, or i am a schizo in need of sorcery, oops, I meant medicine to stifle the Voice of the Spirit!

I'll wait until my ALmighty Father starts telling me to condemn, to judge, or to break His Commandments before I seek out the advice of a sorcerer, oops, I meant doctor.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The devil who is lucifer, or to modern man, maitreya, knows this Holy Scripture Word for Word. he can recite the whole Scripture from In to Amen, in any and all current and ancient languages.

Perhaps what is written above means anyone who has ever read a single Scripture and interpreted it to another is guilty as such.

So for that interpretation of the above i am guilty, as are you, as is EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH!

I bring to my brothers and sisters what I feel is revealed to me. Either i am who i am, or i am a schizo in need of sorcery, oops, I meant medicine to stifle the Voice of the Spirit!

I'll wait until my ALmighty Father starts telling me to condemn, to judge, or to break His Commandments before I seek out the advice of a sorcerer, oops, I meant doctor.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Interpreting scripture is one thing. We all try to be as accurate as possible in our interpretations. But claiming direct revelation about spiritual truth is something else altogether.

1 Corinthians 14:29 expressly says that the others are to judge the words of a prophet, not just to accept them.

Reactions: Achilles6129
Upvote 0

Solar Powered

Feb 19, 2010
✟15,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't any of you "Christians" read the Bible?

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Da 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

There ain't even a temple for that sucker to enter. You all can posit any person you like as a candidate; but the "anti-Christ" ain't gonna be revealed to ANYONE... until he stands in that temple, declaring himself God--not by hook; not by crook; not by visions, or spirits, or aliens, or any other nonsense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Da 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

There ain't even a temple for that sucker to enter. You all can posit any person you like as a candidate; but the "anti-Christ" ain't gonna be revealed to ANYONE... until he stands in that temple, declaring himself God--not by hook; not by crook; not by visions, or spirits, or aliens, or any other nonsense.

I agree with the tone of your post, but it must be remembered that WE are the Temple of God. No building is needed for the False Christ to sit. Granted, he has not arrived yet, just sayin...

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I think we've also forgotten the scriptures where Jesus states many will come claiming to be the christ, but will not be Him. We are seeing that on a massive scale at present just as prophecied.

As for me I've come to the conclusion just keep my eyes on Jesus and not worry about "d man" , because as a pretribber I don't believe I'll be here when he sits his sorry self down in the temple in Jerusalem. I believe we should be more more focoused with being about our Father's business (witnessint) then what the devil is cooking up with his hand picked dude:pray:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Almighty's H Servant I see you talk of being sealed and the 144,000. Would you explain this a bit more?
Thnx
My dearest sister Grace,

It has been my charge to bring into view the evil entities which control our earthly domain, and how they seek to accomplish their masters plan.

We are told to behold our enemy.

I once believed Islam to be my enemy until the Lord convicted me, and led me to the Truth.

In that, my life experience combined with research and prayer and meditation have led me to certain Truths, irt my enemy.

Now I blow the Trump.

Being a trumpeter I have amassed a large number of "enemies" who have sought ill will against me.

Across the planet right now, there are Believers who are actively seeking inspiration and enlightenment. These have humbled themselves soas they could see and hear what they were once blinded and deaf to. These brothers and sisters are all of the Abramic faiths and all accept Jesus as their Messiah, and our King of Kings. These actively and eagerly await His return and His Anointing. These believers have divorced their allegiances and allied themselves with the Family of ALmighty God ALone. They have been preparing themselves for the wedding supper, and they shall be delivered safely to it. These are the trumps you will hear from the wilderness during the tribulation. They will come out of the woods with their signs and their horns and call out man to repent of his idolatry and false allegiance, and warn of the great deception. i am one of these.

In that we are to sealed from danger from two directions. One will be the hand of ALmighty which is to start the GT with a catastrophic series of events and the other will be 3.5 years later when the SOP, a/c will unleash his minions and his followers on his dissenters, which will be atheists and Believers who refuse a/c's authority or not fallen for his deception which will be a technological eden.

I have already been personally shown what it is to be sealed. I posted a thread entitled, Tested/Taunted under the edification/Christian Advice section. This thread has an example of my sealing, and how I have received this.

I wish all of my fellows would accept this protection and deliverance, but indeed, their destiny is their own. Some of us choose to be imprisoned, and others martyred. It appears that the position one takes during these next three years is his destiny. Our Father warned brother Noah of his tribulation and brother Noah warned others who thought him crazy. It appears as if many will think we are crazy, and that's ok, because it is what it is.

A brother earlier said we should test our prophets not just beleive them. So true. That is why I ask every person I encounter to ask ALmighty and our Beloved who i am. It is not for me. i am delivered. It is for all. All who will hear. And it is ALL for the Glory of our Lord.

Praise and exalt Him above ALL forever!

Upvote 0

Solar Powered

Feb 19, 2010
✟15,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
gracechick...

Here's a tidbit related to our Father's business...

Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Why would God have bothered to tell us everything about "d man's" kingdom and all that would happen, including that mark... if we ain't gonna be here to take it, anyway? If you think He gave Revelation solely to those "Jewish tribulation converts" (or any others), that's pretty unlikely... since they don't even have Bibles with a "New Testament". And they sure ain't gonna hear about Jesus if the church is long gone, now... are they? Amd how are they gonna get converted if the Holy Spirit has taken flight?

Joh 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

This is what prophecy is for--a tool of God. And who uses that tool? Christians who have the Holy Spirit... who ain't sittin' in the mezzanine with opera glasses, as Chuck Missler is wont to describe the Church, while we are attending the stage-play called "The Tribulation".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry I should've been more clear. We are to study and to show ourselves approved and those who study Revelation receive a special blessing.

I am merely growing somewhat concerned at how some believers wish to constantly debate such subjects as who the ac will be ect. We should be aware and expend as much energy on the unbelievers and the world's needs as we do working at proving x statement. JMHO

Upvote 0

Solar Powered

Feb 19, 2010
✟15,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
gracechick...

"We should be aware and expend as much energy on the unbelievers and the world's needs..."

I agree; and where better to find those unbelievers than right here? (The "alien" ought to give us pause; eh?)

As to reading Revelation: the blessing derived is by reading AND understanding it, which allows us to know that we don't have to be deceived when "d man" shows up... 'cause we'll know exactly who he is and why he's here. The vast majority of the world, on the other hand, will see that critter as god (and the false prophet will assist in that endeavor--believe it--who is also fully described in detail for our benefit.) The only ones who won't be deceived are the "elect"; those who have received the blessing from reading AND understanding Revelation. The others?...

Mt 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The ones we help will know, also, what that mark is all about. And their "witness" will help many others come to the Christ...

Da 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

We're all gonna die--ain't but one I know of who got out without croakin' (other than those few who are blessed and make to the end)...

Da 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Otherwise, I'd prefer to croak in the service of our God, if I can.

I don't intend to be so abrupt--there just ain't that much time left to dance around the issues. And with that 6th Trumpet about to blow, full-blast... there are 1/3 of mankind about to bite the dust; those who will never get the chance... to accept OR to reject that mark. And a goodly percentage of them will be headed straight into that lake of fire.

Debate isn't part of the equation. By speaking the truth, rather than painting some rosy picture of a mystical, magical extraction from out of the clutches of Satan, we might prevent a few of the potential brethren from that fate... ya think?

Even Jesus (Immanuel-God With Us) had to duke it out with the devil... for forty days--followed by crucifixion (of His choice, I might add.) Are we greater than our master?

Think long and hard on these things.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
gracechick...

"We should be aware and expend as much energy on the unbelievers and the world's needs..."

I agree; and where better to find those unbelievers than right here? (The "alien" ought to give us pause; eh?)

As to reading Revelation: the blessing derived is by reading AND understanding it, which allows us to know that we don't have to be deceived when "d man" shows up... 'cause we'll know exactly who he is and why he's here. The vast majority of the world, on the other hand, will see that critter as god (and the false prophet will assist in that endeavor--believe it--who is also fully described in detail for our benefit.) The only ones who won't be deceived are the "elect"; those who have received the blessing from reading AND understanding Revelation. The others?...

Mt 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The ones we help will know, also, what that mark is all about. And their "witness" will help many others come to the Christ...

Da 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

We're all gonna die--ain't but one I know of who got out without croakin' (other than those few who are blessed and make to the end)...

Da 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Otherwise, I'd prefer to croak in the service of our God, if I can.

I don't intend to be so abrupt--there just ain't that much time left to dance around the issues. And with that 6th Trumpet about to blow, full-blast... there are 1/3 of mankind about to bite the dust; those who will never get the chance... to accept OR to reject that mark. And a goodly percentage of them will be headed straight into that lake of fire.

Debate isn't part of the equation. By speaking the truth, rather than painting some rosy picture of a mystical, magical extraction from out of the clutches of Satan, we might prevent a few of the potential brethren from that fate... ya think?

Even Jesus (Immanuel-God With Us) had to duke it out with the devil... for forty days--followed by crucifixion (of His choice, I might add.) Are we greater than our master?

Think long and hard on these things.
:amen:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Matt 15:13-15 ~ But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
In other words, if isn't scriptural it's a lie out of hell. Almighty's humble servant, we are not trumpet blowers. We are the bride, part of the body of Christ, the church, witnesses for Christ. In the NT, the only one who "trumpets" are the Angels hearalding the plagues, and the trumpet at Christs return. You have the zeal to do the Lords work which I commend you for, but your zeal is SOOOO misguided.

Upvote 0