Worldwide Accreditation Commission of Christian Educational Institutions (WWAC)

PRZandWRSHP

Nov 1, 2009
✟7,613.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone know any information on this accrediting institution? Further, what is the current consensus on Christian Leadership Institution?

I have read the older reviews of them; however, those posts/threads are back in '06.

My quick version: I desire to earn my doctorate (I have a B.A. and and M.Ed. from a state university, not religious). At this time in my life, with two young, active sons, I would like to earn in online/distance education route. There aren't any brick and mortar options near me, which are affordable.

Being I am a SAHM, thus we are single family income, what most deem affordable would probably still be too much.

I'm off to Praise Team (pre-service rehearsal) and must keep it short this morning. I'll post more this afternoon when we get home.

Thanks for any feedback!! Blessings, Catherine

friend23

ATIS INTERNATIONAL BIBLWE COLLEGE
Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ATIS INTERNATIONAL BIBLE COLLEGE offers Honoris Certificates. You will legally be entitled to use the title Dr. in front of your name and D.D. D.Th.,D.B.S.,D.Min.,after your name. All Doctorate titles, regardless of where they came from, are considered honorary and no test is required.

FREE BIBLE COURSES
FREE PSYCHOLOGY COURSES
FREE ENGLISH COURSE

Cristian Lee,D.Th (honorary)

Upvote 0

KandC

Aug 25, 2023
Orlando
✟301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The WWAC was very legitimate. But after the Death of its founder, Dr. Paul Richardson a couple of years ago, it was taken over by people he never intended to have it and they are going against all of the guidelines and regulations he and other established. They are now known to accredit schools that are NOT even qualified (i.e.. no staff, no curriculum, etc.). If they were accredited before his death that are most likely still a good school. Anything accredited after his death is very questionable.

Upvote 0