Status
Not open for further replies.

JWNEWMAN

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
✟21,154.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, particularly those of Paul. But as a whole the christian faith promotes dissent and arrognace, in direct conflict to what Jesus seemed to want.
The Christian faith teaches unity among brethren. The perception of arrogance is imputed by those who do not like the rules imposed by Christians who uphold the standards of the word. But it is the Word which is being rejected as well as its adherents.

Upvote 0

2ducklow

angel duck
Jul 29, 2005
✟9,570.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Christian faith teaches unity among brethren. The perception of arrogance is imputed by those who do not like the rules imposed by Christians who uphold the standards of the word. But it is the Word which is being rejected as well as its adherents.
My belief is that we should either believe every word in the bible is true, or we should believe none of it. those who pick and choose which verses they believe are of God and which are not only have thier own opinion to rely upon based upon the current philosophy of the day. Very wishy washy if you ask me.

Upvote 0

FLANDIDLYANDERS

When I am slain may my corpse lie facing the Enemy
Aug 16, 2005
Pompey
✟12,836.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My belief is that we should either believe every word in the bible is true, or we should believe none of it. those who pick and choose which verses they believe are of God and which are not only have thier own opinion to rely upon based upon the current philosophy of the day. Very wishy washy if you ask me.

Have you sold everything you own and given it to the poor?

Who picks ad chooses? EVERYONE!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.