Midwest USA
✟54,616.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It is wonderful to have one's faith restored in human goodness! Just last week, I was shopping at Lowe's, and after loading the items into my trunk from the buggy, I pushed the cart aside, leaving my WALLET in the upper area of the buggy.
After I arrived home, I noticed a couple hours later that I left my wallet there. When I called the store, they said someone turned it in. My ride to the store was panic-filled, knowing my license, medical card, credit cards and cell phone were all vulnerable!
Wonder of wonders, not a single dime was missing, nor anything else. I could hardly believe it! Praise be to God, and may he bless the one who returned it to the store!

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well.......this is not really a "thief" ie they did not intend to steal the vehicle and then brought it back in remorse; it's a case of mistaken identity. Still a funny story though. Can you imagine the look on that person's face when they were informed they got the wrong car, lol

And is anyone else a little disturbed by "It appears some older Subaru keys are interchangeable...." Think I'll pass on Suburus!

Upvote 0