Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A woman in the midst of the protests outside the rally for presidential candidate Donald Trump on March 12 was arrested on Friday for abuse of a police service animal.

According to a police report, an officer mounted on horseback was involved in police crowd control outside the Midland Theatre when protesters began moving into the street and blocking traffic, approaching officers on foot. After police verbally instructed the protesters back onto the sidewalk, the crowd continued moving forward and mounted officers moved into position to block the crowd.

Police said that's when the suspect, April J. Foster, 29, approached an officer and his horse, Dan, and began screaming in the horse's face in an attempt to scare him. When that did not work, Foster reportedly slapped the horse in the face with an open hand.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/03/19/woman-charged-for-abuse-of-police-service-animal-at-kc-trump-protest/

Horses matter!

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know the answer to that, but I do know that others who have done this have been prosecuted, even when some other demonstrators weren't apprehended and could have been.

Cruelty to animals? Disorderly conduct? Resisting arrest? Something about attempting to damage police property, possibly??

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't really know the answer to that, but I do know that others who have done this have been prosecuted, even when some other demonstrators weren't apprehended and could have been.

Cruelty to animals? Disorderly conduct? Resisting arrest? Something about attempting to damage police property, possibly??

In some places its considered an assault on a police officer.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Woman charged for slapping police horse at KC Trump protest

What about riding off with one hehehe........

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Woman charged for slapping police horse at KC Trump protest

What about riding off with one hehehe........

Awesome!!! Hahaaaa! I gotta see that movie just fer the chase scene :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe she was involved in a gallup poll?
^_^ Nice.
I wonder what it's name was........

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

It depends on the state but dogs and horses in service to the executive branch,or police in other words, can be considered as a police animal. Assaulting one as this woman did can be a felony. The same as if you hit a police officer.

This woman's behavior is deplorable. She's hoping to get the horse to shy? Dismount his officer? She deserved arrest.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You can lead a horse to the protester but you can't slap it in the face.
The horse was lucky ole Arnold wasn't there.......cold [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] a camel and horse ehehe

...................................................................................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟11,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can you imagine going to jail for this? And I agree she should have been arrested.
Everyone is in the stir for something from DUI to murder. This woman slapped a horse. ^_^ There's one for the arrest record.
Equine abuse!

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It depends on the state but dogs and horses in service to the executive branch,or police in other words, can be considered as a police animal. Assaulting one as this woman did can be a felony. The same as if you hit a police officer.

This woman's behavior is deplorable. She's hoping to get the horse to shy? Dismount his officer? She deserved arrest.

Let's not forget what would be next. If the officer is thrown and the horse bolts several people could have been seriously injured. Horses are powerful animals.

Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
You know what's really comical about this? The horse probably thought the slap was her way of showing affection... I guarantee you, there is no way any normal human can open-hand slap a horse and hurt it... And trained horses won't flinch from a fast moving object.

When I was an early teenager, I had a deal with a local horse trainer about 5 miles up the road from us.. I clean stalls and feed the horses every weekend, I then get to ride the horses whenever I wanted.
Most guys when they're 15 or 16 have no idea how to get a girl.. but it didn't take me long to figure out that having access to horses would make me a chick magnet. (yes, it worked well)..

The horses I learned to ride and care for are called "Arabians" and the cheap one's started out at $15,000 back then.

I used a 2x4 like a baseball bat on a horse one time because it cornered me and tried to put me down.. That horse barely even cared when I hit it... I swung that wood as hard as I could and the horse barely paid any attention at all..

Horses are tough animals.. Slapping one in the face?? LOL.. I have to wonder if the horse even felt it.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dan. It's in the article.
Ahhhh. I didn't read the article..........Mea culpa....
Wonder if it was named after one of the 12 tribes of Israel:

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Dan.html#.Vu9AIEd9haU

Dan was named by Rachel who exclaimed, "God has judged me, and has indeed heard my voice and has given me a son" (Genesis 30:6). Later, Jacob — now named Israel — gathers his people around his death bed, he says, "Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel" (Genesis 49:16).

Hence it's pretty safe to say that the name Dan comes from the Hebrew verb דין (din) meaning to judge, contend, plead:

http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...the-tribe-of-dan-missing-from-revelation-75-8

Note: Dan and Ephraim are missing from the 12 tribes in the Christian NT book of Revelation...........

Upvote 0