✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Full article:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/06/patrick-j-buchanan/natos-anti-russian-aggression/

Excerpt:
For the House has passed and Sen. John McCain is moving a bill to provide Ukraine with anti-armor weapons, mortars, grenade launchers and ammunition. The administration could not spend more than half of the $300 million budgeted, unless 20 percent is earmarked for offensive weapons.

Congress is voting to give Kiev a green light and the weaponry to attempt a recapture of Donetsk and Luhansk from pro-Russian rebels, who have split off from Ukraine, and Crimea, annexed by Moscow.

If the Pentagon is indeed moving U.S. troops and heavy weapons into Poland and the Baltic States, and is about to provide arms to Kiev to attack the rebels in East Ukraine, we are headed for a U.S.-Russian confrontation unlike any seen since the Cold War.

We don't know what the world will look like on the first day of the tribulation but its infrastructure will already be in place when it starts. People have no idea that they are preparing for the tribulation but it is happening daily in tiny increments.

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Full article:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/06/patrick-j-buchanan/natos-anti-russian-aggression/

Excerpt:
For the House has passed and Sen. John McCain is moving a bill to provide Ukraine with anti-armor weapons, mortars, grenade launchers and ammunition. The administration could not spend more than half of the $300 million budgeted, unless 20 percent is earmarked for offensive weapons.

Congress is voting to give Kiev a green light and the weaponry to attempt a recapture of Donetsk and Luhansk from pro-Russian rebels, who have split off from Ukraine, and Crimea, annexed by Moscow.

If the Pentagon is indeed moving U.S. troops and heavy weapons into Poland and the Baltic States, and is about to provide arms to Kiev to attack the rebels in East Ukraine, we are headed for a U.S.-Russian confrontation unlike any seen since the Cold War.

A US military historian once remarked that nuclear war is inevitable but that in his opinion nuclear war will start from a series of miscalculations rather than a designed intent.

If you read the postings under yahoo news articles it is clear most voting Americans think the USA could easily defeat Russia using all modern military weaponry. Apparently, this is testament as to why democracy is preferable to sanity and common sense.

I really don't think Russians want war. Least of all to be bogged down in wars that cost lots of money. I think Putin and Russians want to remake Russia great in their vision of what "greatness" entails. I think in part that means for them to have strong national security, to build a robust, resilient economy, and to have regional and international influence.

Does that sound so drastically different than what Obama and Americans claim they want for the USA?

NATO should have never pressed so far into the former Soviet region. Okay, its like gang bangers and cartels that are never satisfied with the turf they have but want to continually expand until they own 100%. That's exactly what it's like. I don't care how many Americans get offended. Okay, albeit complexities exist, multiple layers of issues are involved in various questions or problems geopolitically. But really, a lot of this is not rocket science. If adults were not so juvenile, if adults in DC were better than Chicago teenage gang bangers or adult crackheads, then they'd be able to peacefully resolve differences with Russia. But they're not better and in fact are often worse.

I should be the one constantly in beef with people on the streets of Milwaukee to streets of Kiev and Moscow. But I'm not. I'm not a juvenile. I'm an adult. Even in threatening environments far more dangerous for me than Russia is for anyone in the USA or Western Europe, I still stay out of beefs and drama nearly always.

The Ukraine isn't even as simple a black and white issue as the USA likes to make out. I'm no scholar on that region or country but from what little I do know there are no innocent "good guys" over there. They're all "bad" on both the Western leaning and Russian leaning sides. Mobsters on both sides. Corruption on both sides.

While I don't believe the Russians want war (as Western puppet masters keep claiming), and really want to do business (supposedly, that's what Americans want but they vote for war more than any other nation on earth), I do think Putin and Russia will use nukes if they perceive Russia to be cornered with no other options.

Upvote 0

Caretaker

Jun 7, 2013
✟18,132.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
A US military historian once remarked that nuclear war is inevitable but that in his opinion nuclear war will start from a series of miscalculations rather than a designed intent.

If you read the postings under yahoo news articles it is clear most voting Americans think the USA could easily defeat Russia using all modern military weaponry. Apparently, this is testament as to why democracy is preferable to sanity and common sense.

I really don't think Russians want war. Least of all to be bogged down in wars that cost lots of money. I think Putin and Russians want to remake Russia great in their vision of what "greatness" entails. I think in part that means for them to have strong national security, to build a robust, resilient economy, and to have regional and international influence.

Does that sound so drastically different than what Obama and Americans claim they want for the USA?

NATO should have never pressed so far into the former Soviet region. Okay, its like gang bangers and cartels that are never satisfied with the turf they have but want to continually expand until they own 100%. That's exactly what it's like. I don't care how many Americans get offended. Okay, albeit complexities exist, multiple layers of issues are involved in various questions or problems geopolitically. But really, a lot of this is not rocket science. If adults were not so juvenile, if adults in DC were better than Chicago teenage gang bangers or adult crackheads, then they'd be able to peacefully resolve differences with Russia. But they're not better and in fact are often worse.

I should be the one constantly in beef with people on the streets of Milwaukee to streets of Kiev and Moscow. But I'm not. I'm not a juvenile. I'm an adult. Even in threatening environments far more dangerous for me than Russia is for anyone in the USA or Western Europe, I still stay out of beefs and drama nearly always.

The Ukraine isn't even as simple a black and white issue as the USA likes to make out. I'm no scholar on that region or country but from what little I do know there are no innocent "good guys" over there. They're all "bad" on both the Western leaning and Russian leaning sides. Mobsters on both sides. Corruption on both sides.

While I don't believe the Russians want war (as Western puppet masters keep claiming), and really want to do business (supposedly, that's what Americans want but they vote for war more than any other nation on earth), I do think Putin and Russia will use nukes if they perceive Russia to be cornered with no other options.

Interesting post - thanks.

But one thing is not clear to me regarding, "... I still stay out of beefs and drama nearly always."

I don't mean this in an uncomplimentary or off-hand way, but "are you bragging or complaining"? In other words, is that a good or a bad thing in your view?

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." -- Ephesians 6:17

The sword Jesus spoke of bringing in Matthew 10:34 was the word of God.

The ending of the parable in Luke 19:27 where the parable speaks of killing those who did not want the man of noble birth to be king refers to the final judgement day.
You are wrong on both counts. The sword Jesus came to bring was first manifested in 312 AD when the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds, when also Jesus brought about the first judgment day, when the 6th head of the Satanic beast of the Revelation was killed off by St. Constantine, the first horseman to kill the enemies of Jesus. The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus and kill His enemies. The Kingdom of God is within us.

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Interesting post - thanks.

But one thing is not clear to me regarding, "... I still stay out of beefs and drama nearly always."

I don't mean this in an uncomplimentary or off-hand way, but "are you bragging or complaining"? In other words, is that a good or a bad thing in your view?

It's a good thing. And it's not bragging it's a statement of fact. I have every reason to be in perpetual beef. The White House has zero. I'm out numbered millions to one. The White House has numbers and might on their side.

Look... life for me is very Shakespearean. I have someone I've known since childhood who I have to watch out for setting me up. Due apparently to the ancient motivation in Genesis between Cain and Able. Jealousy. Which has turned into Envy. From there strife. Which baffles me because my life is no bag of cotton candy and I've helped this guy out plenty from money, housing, to fighting in which I took a number of staples in the top of my head getting cracked with a metal pipe, all helping him out.

I've got in a separate case, a cat coming up to me telling me that someone we know tried paying him to jump me. I'm sure they still got a price out on me. But I bend over backward to stay out of these dramas and beefs. So, as I told him and as he already knew because I put the word out there. Anyone runs up on me and I'm Trayvon Martin them. Broad day light then and there. Fortunately, he likes me and thinks I'm alright, plus he doesn't want to get involved in that drama. All these other dudes are the US Government. I'm Cuba trying to keep the USA as joint allies with the La Cosa Nostra off of me. I'm not offensive or intentionally trying to start drama. I'm defensive and always willing to talk things out, work things out reasonably.

These are just facts. The US Government is like 16 year-old Chicago gang-bangers. I'm like the 80 year-old dude like, "Hey, we can all 'eat.'" ("Eat" being slang for making money, living well and so forth.)

There is a problem with greed. Both the various Mexican cartels and US Government suffers from it. They don't just want nice size slices of the pie. They want the whole pie.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus and kill His enemies. The Kingdom of God is within us.

The U.S. is well known for killing off the enemies of the Christian deity, hence our total lack of religions other then true Christianity and annual atheist hunts.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Why some in Congress want to pick a macho fight with Russia, I'll never know. The Russian Government is by no means the only country in the world currently invading other territory, and at least the people in Eastern Ukraine *want* to be part of the Federation. That's more than I can say for Hawaii, some of the US overseas territories.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
The U.S. is well known for killing off the enemies of the Christian deity, hence our total lack of religions other then true Christianity and annual atheist hunts.
We are now dropping 100-pound "hailstones" on the latest face of the 7th head of Satan in the Battle of Ar Mageddon which began on 9/11 when the Euphrates was dry.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We are now dropping 100-pound "hailstones" on the latest face of the 7th head of Satan in the Battle of Ar Mageddon which began on 9/11 when the Euphrates was dry.

Do you keep these pearls in a doc that you copy and paste from or do you type them out every time?

Also holy nonsequitur

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Caretaker

Jun 7, 2013
✟18,132.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
"Russia Without Ukraine Is A Country;
Russia With Ukraine Is An Empire."

Russia clearly wants to be an empire.

You're buying the lies pushed by Washington. The US overthrew the democratically elected government in the Ukraine. Then the neo-nazi oligarchs that the US put in power started abusing the rights of the Russian speaking people one the east side of the Ukraine. See here for what really happened: https://consortiumnews.com/2014/09/02/whos-telling-the-big-lie-on-ukraine/

Upvote 0

Caretaker

Jun 7, 2013
✟18,132.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Why some in Congress want to pick a macho fight with Russia, I'll never know. The Russian Government is by no means the only country in the world currently invading other territory, and at least the people in Eastern Ukraine *want* to be part of the Federation. That's more than I can say for Hawaii, some of the US overseas territories.

Good points, except the one about Russia "invading other territory". It's the US that overthrew the democratically elected government of the Ukraine. See the article at the link in the above post.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You're buying the lies pushed by Washington. The US overthrew the democratically elected government in the Ukraine. Then the neo-nazi oligarchs that the US put in power started abusing the rights of the Russian speaking people one the east side of the Ukraine. See here for what really happened: https://consortiumnews.com/2014/09/02/whos-telling-the-big-lie-on-ukraine/

This for more context,
https://libya360.wordpress.com/2013...d-ukraine-enthralled-by-brzezinskis-paradigm/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Interesting article, but a lot has transpired since it was written.

I've never been a fan of Brzezinski.

The leadership has changed but not the politics or the geography.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Do you keep these pearls in a doc that you copy and paste from or do you type them out every time?

Also holy nonsequitur
The 7 last plagues and the punishment of Moscow the great harlot follow the great tribulation of WW II.
Besides the role of the US both in defeating the last face of the 7th head of Satan in the Battle of Ar Mageddon, and in punishing the great harlot, God is also punishing Moscow. The average age of life-expectancy in Russia is lower than in any other industrialized nation.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The 7 last plagues and the punishment of Moscow the great harlot follow the great tribulation of WW II.
Besides the role of the US both in defeating the last face of the 7th head of Satan in the Battle of Ar Mageddon, and in punishing the great harlot, God is also punishing Moscow. The average age of life-expectancy in Russia is lower than in any other industrialized nation.
aww, no hail stones? What about the dry Euphrates?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.