kidwboro

Aug 13, 2012
Little Neck, NY 11362
✟8,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
With men, it's impossible. But not with God, for with God, all things are possible.
The world says it's impossible.
But examine your lives, and see all the miracles He's wrought. Those are not coincidences.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
With men, it's impossible. But not with God, for with God, all things are possible.
The world says it's impossible. (The Bible (God's word) says it's possible) (I might add)
But examine your lives, and see all the miracles He's wrought. (and see that all things are possible, for you, through Christ, with God) (I might add here) Those are not coincidences.

Amen! :amen:,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world says it's impossible.
But examine your lives, and see all the miracles He's wrought. Those are not coincidences.

Amen brother, thanks for reminding of us of Gods awesome power and His faithfulness. Jesus told us if we had faith the size of a mustard seed we could say to this mountain "move!" and it would move. How many us have mountains in our lives that would move if we just had the faith to believe it. Satan wants us to believe that a defeated life is our lot, whereas the word of God says we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Lord, help us to believe your word and not the lies of the Devil. Increase our faith, Lord Jesus!

Upvote 0