Visit site
✟8,224.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It has become apparent to me over the course of the past few months that this debate will continue far past my own death and I want no part in this constant hateful attack on one another. I would also like to make the observation that the conservative side seems much more caustic than those of us coming from the liberal background.

In these arguments many people have lost sight of all that Christ stands up for: LOVE. Love is the key and love is the call, it wipes away tears and warms us all. I find it quite sad that such a personal aspect like sexual orientation must be so debated over and not just accepted as a fact of life. Some of us are born gay, some of us aren't; so is how it has been, is now, and will always be.

I challenge everyone to find the love in their heart again. And don't cop-out by saying "well, I am loving people by trying to save them from such a horrid sin" Most of us do not need and do not want your help and it's best to leave well enough alone. I hope that at least one person gains some insight through all that I have said in my time in this section. I will remain a member of the forums yet I will not be posting in this subtopic due to many personal decisions and realizations.

One last note to all of my friends defending homosexuality: thank you for taking up for all of us... when you speak may your words be received by others and may you always remember that you speak for the voiceless. Remember also the wisdom of the old saying "with a fool no season spend, lest ye be counted as his friend"

If anyone would like to contact me, feel free to pm me.

I bid all of you brightest blessings and a heartfelt farewell.

Merry we meet, merry we part, merry we meet again.

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your symbol says you are a Pagan. Therefore (besides the fact that you aren't allowed to post in this forum) You are not qualified to teach the ways of the Lord, since you do not know them.

Jesus shed His blood because GOD IS going to JUDGE SIN. Many many people are going to spend eternity without God and will ultimately be destroyed.

A guise or cloak of Christianity will not get us into Heaven, nor will a profession or a sinner's prayer.
Nothing short of a circumcised heart will allow us to access His mercy and grace.

It is free as in, you cannot buy it and you cannot work for it, but you do have to die for it.

It has become apparent to me over the course of the past few months that this debate will continue far past my own death and I want no part in this constant hateful attack on one another. I would also like to make the observation that the conservative side seems much more caustic than those of us coming from the liberal background.

In these arguments many people have lost sight of all that Christ stands up for: LOVE. Love is the key and love is the call, it wipes away tears and warms us all. I find it quite sad that such a personal aspect like sexual orientation must be so debated over and not just accepted as a fact of life. Some of us are born gay, some of us aren't; so is how it has been, is now, and will always be.

I challenge everyone to find the love in their heart again. And don't cop-out by saying "well, I am loving people by trying to save them from such a horrid sin" Most of us do not need and do not want your help and it's best to leave well enough alone. I hope that at least one person gains some insight through all that I have said in my time in this section. I will remain a member of the forums yet I will not be posting in this subtopic due to many personal decisions and realizations.

One last note to all of my friends defending homosexuality: thank you for taking up for all of us... when you speak may your words be received by others and may you always remember that you speak for the voiceless. Remember also the wisdom of the old saying "with a fool no season spend, lest ye be counted as his friend"

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Your symbol says you are a Pagan. Therefore (besides the fact that you aren't allowed to post in this forum) You are not qualified to teach the ways of the Lord, since you do not know them.

Jesus shed His blood because GOD IS going to JUDGE SIN. Many many people are going to spend eternity without God and will ultimately be destroyed.

A guise or cloak of Christianity will not get us into Heaven, nor will a profession or a sinner's prayer.
Nothing short of a circumcised heart will allow us to access His mercy and grace.

It is free as in, you cannot buy it and you cannot work for it, but you do have to die for it.

So now you think your allowed to show disdain for this Kid ? You act like somehow you are ordained to teach. How about showing some Love and a little kindness, so that maybe he might remember that in his lifes travels. You come across as so sanctimonious, as if you are an ordained teacher. Forget not, that some would say, you are not allowed to teach either.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Peace young brother

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That may be, because I am ordained to teach.
(No, I am not a Pastor of a congregation, nor is that my calling)

Furthermore, even if I weren't, we are all called to preach the Gospel and make Disciples of men, so not having a license shouldn't stop anyone from preaching the Truth of God's Word.

And I would not describe pointing out that a person who is Pagan is not qualified to teach the ways of Christ as "disdain", and the rest of the message is basically what the Gospel IS and what the Gospel IS NOT in a nutshell.

So now you think your allowed to show disdain for this Kid ? You act like somehow you are ordained to teach. How about showing some Love and a little kindness, so that maybe he might remember that in his lifes travels. You come across as so sanctimonious, as if you are an ordained teacher. Forget not, that some would say, you are not allowed to teach either.

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private

Well atleast he was honest enough to change his icon and finally admit he is not a Christian. Not like it is going to matter soon since Erwin is changing the rules.

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Well all of God's saints are to preach the word against all ungodliness. But hey, who cares what God has to say.

Reactions: IamRedeemed
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
That may be, because I am ordained to teach.
(No, I am not a Pastor of a congregation, nor is that my calling)

Furthermore, even if I weren't, we are all called to preach the Gospel and make Disciples of men, so not having a license shouldn't stop anyone from preaching the Truth of God's Word.

And I would not describe pointing out that a person who is Pagan is not qualified to teach the ways of Christ as "disdain", and the rest of the message is basically what the Gospel IS and what the Gospel IS NOT in a nutshell.

No it is your haughty tone. get over yourself.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said that I "act as though I am ordained to teach", now you say it is my "haughty tone", after learning that I am ordained to teach.

When people ran up to Jesus who knew not the ways of God and proposed to get in His face and attempt to teach Jesus a thing or two, He promptly corrected them. He did not coddle them OR receive them unto Himself. God resists the proud, (those who persist in telling Him what is what), and He gives grace to those that humble themselves and submit to what HE SAYS is what.

Personally, I have not seen one message of truth from the Word, coming from you in this forum yet, AND I have yet to see one post showing anything that remotely resembles love for anyone who is posting the truth.

So, I guess I should introduce you to kettle... Pot...meet kettle.

No it is your haughty tone. get over yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
You said that I "act as though I am ordained to teach", now you say it is my "haughty tone", after learning that I am ordained to teach.

When people ran up to Jesus who knew not the ways of God and proposed to get in His face and attempt to teach Jesus a thing or two, He promptly corrected them. He did not coddle them OR receive them unto Himself. God resists the proud, (those who persist in telling Him what is what), and He gives grace to those that humble themselves and submit to what HE SAYS is what.

Personally, I have not seen one message of truth from the Word, coming from you in this forum yet, AND I have yet to see one post showing anything that remotely resembles love for anyone who is posting the truth.

So, I guess I should introduce you to kettle... Pot...meet kettle.

I said goodbye to the kid, you claimed you were ordained and proceeded to put the boot to him.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROFL!!! That is a complete fabrication of what occurred.

843f66fbf0.jpg

I never discussed my ordination until you said that I "spoke to him as though I were ordained to teach."
At that point I informed you that I am.

ce70b63db2.gif

I said goodbye to the kid, you claimed you were ordained and proceeded to put the boot to him.

Upvote 0