Witchy things going on in condo complex?

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I live in what looks like a nice, middle class, quiet condo complex. But I have seen strange things going on, particularly at night. The most recent strange thing that happened was this:

First, let me say that some time ago I had come against the condo president and treasurer. Along with many others, I contacted the attorney general's office regarding violation of our rights.

Now, my car is kept in a building that holds a string of garages all connected together. One day the garage door opening mechanism partially disconnected from the ceiling. I had to get in manually with a key. All of a sudden the president of the condo association showed up. He lives in a section of the complex where he could not have seen me. Yet there he was and he told me that the garage building had a problem with the electricity being off. But...it wasn't off! The lightbulb in my garage was working fine. Soon another lady showed up from work, for a lunch break, and acted like she couldn't get her garage door open.

I played along and we helped her manually open her garage door.

The president said he wanted me to keep in contact with him and that he would be calling the appropriate electrician. Again, I played along. (He doesn't seem that smart. I mean, he could have check to see if my garage light was working.)

I did call the electrician and told him there was no problem with the electricity. Not long after I saw residents with those garages getting into them just fine.

My sister said, "They are watching you."

Here is another thing. For some years the people with garages to the right and left of my condo have kept their garage doors open most of the time, except for very inclement weather. Call me paranoid, but there are electronic surveillance instruments that can track people's comings and goings. When I talked to my sister on the phone about the open garage doors, suddenly they stopped being open all the time - except for one down near where the mail is, and it started being left open all the time.

I have heard of strange and witchy things going on in this area. I have not told, as much as I have seen, that is concerning.

The president and treasurer are again being resisted by the condo complex, without me this time. Again, the attorney general has been contacted. Resident are trying to get an outside source for running the complex. Please pray that happens without additional problems. Please pray for mercy and/or justice for the people doing strange things - whatever Abba wants.

I do feel completely protected, and have been protected totally. However, it never hurts to have more prayers. Please pray for me and others here. Thank you and I will be praying for you and yours, too.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
th

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for protection, comfort, peace and for any unlawfu lsurveillance to cease to exist. Thank You Jesus!

joining in prayer

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray asking that this will resolve and the truth be known. I pray that those who are responsible will be exposed and life will return to normal in all fairness, In Jesus Name, Amen
Joining in prayer for this situation and all involved...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray asking that this will resolve and the truth be known. I pray that those who are responsible will be exposed and life will return to normal in all fairness, In Jesus Name, Amen
Praying in agreement with this prayer and all who are praying in this thread for you...

Reactions: farout
Upvote 0