Will the saved on Earth during Millenial reign be united with the raptured in Heaven?

sickntired771

Dec 11, 2014
✟15,989.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
Will those who get saved during the Messiah's millenial reign be reunited with those who were raptured? The New Earth and New Heaven are one and the same right? So is it biblical to assume that after the final judgement when Satan is defeated forever and paradise is restored that all raptured previously and those saved thereafter will be together?

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True. Which is why, although all the various doctrines have some supporting evidence, you have to compare them all and determine which has the strongest evidence. The evidence for dispensationalism is all rather nebulous.

The number one rule in discerning scripture is to interpret less clear scripture in light of more clear scripture. And what's clear is that we are resurrected on the last day. Dispensationalism requires that there are still more days after the resurrection/rapture event. That clearly contradicts scripture, so it can not be true.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't really like to think of myself as following any particular "branch" because as soon as you do that you tend to want to cling to whatever that branch teaches despite other evidence. It's like locking yourself in, and I don't wanna do that.

My guides are simply the Bible and the Holy Spirit, and with this simple basis I have been able to grow in my understanding and move from one belief to another because I'm not afraid to change my mind or admit that I was wrong about something in light of new evidence.

To keep it brief, until I come across a reason to change my mind, the following points I believe very strongly.
  • Jesus reigns right now, and we with him, together being the kingdom of God.
  • "Israel" is, and always has been, those who follow him, which is again the kingdom of God.
  • That country in the middle east, which goes by the name Israel, is irrelevant when it comes to Bible prophecy.
  • The number "thousand" in "the thousand years" is a symbolic number, representing completion.
  • We are currently living in "the thousand years".
  • At the end of the thousand years, everyone will be resurrected, then raptured, and judged.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be honest, my beliefs don't line up with what I was taught either. My parents to this day believe that God wants us to bless the people who have chosen to reject Christ (those who call themselves Jews). I can only pray that they will truly understand God's word one day.

What do you strongly believe?

Upvote 0

Dispy

Veteran
Jan 16, 2004
South Dakota
✟4,680.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To keep it brief, until I come across a reason to change my mind, the following points I believe very strongly.
  • Jesus reigns right now, and we with him, together being the kingdom of God.
  • "Israel" is, and always has been, those who follow him, which is again the kingdom of God.
  • That country in the middle east, which goes by the name Israel, is irrelevant when it comes to Bible prophecy.
  • The number "thousand" in "the thousand years" is a symbolic number, representing completion.
  • We are currently living in "the thousand years".
  • At the end of the thousand years, everyone will be resurrected, then raptured, and judged.
Presently Christ is seated at the right hand of God in heaven. He will remain there until His return as a righteous judge. Then Psalms 110:1 "The Lord said until my lord, Sit thou at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy foot stool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion (Jerusalem): rule thou in the midst of thine enemies."

In Jeremiah 23:5 we read "Behold, the day come,saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth."

This will happen at the end of the 7 year Tribulation, after the Church, the Body of Christ is raptured to heaven.

The Church, the Body of Christ had a heavenly home to look forward to, not an earthly kingdom (2 Cor. 5:1) "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

From Genes 12 through Acts 8 pertains only to the nation of Israel. It contains all the promised blessing to Israel, and punishments.

I do believe the 1000 year reign of Christ on the earth is literal. It is then that the restoration of all things will happen (Acts 3:21).

We are not living in the thousand year reign of Christ. Further, at the rapture of the Church, the Body of Christ, all members of that Body will raptured to heaven, prior to the 7 year Tribulation.

At the second coming of Christ all those saved prior to the rapture will be raised to enter the earthly kingdom. All the lost from the time of Adam will stand before the judgment seat of Christ and be cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums