Will the Lord give me another chance?

xhayatox

Jul 6, 2011
✟315.00
Faith
Christian
You will make up for it, go out tomorrow and fill out some applications, try retail, they're always hiring right now before Christmas time. Things will work out brother, don't stress.

Thank you I really hope so.. Century 21 is retail by the way. Haha. Many people get it confused with the real estate store.

Plus, before I was hired at Century 21, I applied at over 50+ Retail locations, and only had a few interviews here and there, but overall nothing..

Upvote 0

NewUser777

Aug 31, 2011
✟9,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thing is, I didn't miss it intentionally. The night I was supposed to attend, I had a huge panic attack, I felt like I was going to die. I literally had a terrible breakdown. I am trying to forget about it. I was honestly going to attend work that day, If It wasn't for this breakdown and all this that has happened.

I'm really sorry this happened to you. I've had a panic attack before and it is absolutely the worst feeling a person can experience other than actually dying. I felt like I was having a heart attack or some kind of mental breakdown. You feel like you are going to die at any given moment and no one can do anything to stop it.

I've read that panic attacks last, on average, about 10 minutes. Well, mine lasted 3 days. I had a repeat incident a week later and figured out it was because of an over-the-counter cold medicine I was taking that contained pseudoephedrine.

I used to read about people having panic attacks and thought to myself, heh, how bad can it be. Well, now I know!

Upvote 0